Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dol-fans are a joke!

1. -1
    Calmrage A.K.A. Jay Lawrence

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cape Coral, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Dol-fans are a joke!

It is so embarrassing to be a Dol-fan sometimes. It's kind of like being in love with Brandi from the movie Joe Dirt. She's perfect, but her ignorant, drunk, moron of a father almost ruins it.

I can usually tolerate ignorance because ignorance is not the fault of the ignorant. For instance, you have these ignorant people who want Henne gone already. They never competed at a high level before. They don't understand what it takes for a young athlete to adjust to the talent level of the NFL. They don't understand Henne and the whole offense are ONLY 5 days into learning a completely new system in a lock out shortened preseason. They don't understand that their booing is only going to retard Henne's progress by distracting him, if even for a minute, from the things he needs to do to give our team his best. It's not their fault............ they're ignorant.

What really irks me is the classlessness! The chant of "We want Orton!" and the booing of our teams QB at a fan appreciation night is sad, pathetic, and CLASSLESS.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Swansea, MA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by calmrage View Post
    They don't understand that their booing is only going to retard Henne's progress by distracting him, if even for a minute, from the things he needs to do to give our team his best. It's not their fault............ they're ignorant.
    Really? You really think Henne will be distracted? If he gets distracted, even for a milli-second, by people booing the Dolphins should cut his *** in about 3 seconds.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Yippi ka yay mother******!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    montreal
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins LogoCam Wake 91
    Every fanbase is like that, not just fin fans... I'm from Montreal and same thing happened last NHL pre-season with Carey Price. He got booed in pre-season with chants of WE WANT HALAK! The media darling who got us deep in the playoffs the year before, and no longer with the team... Price's response in his presser after the game: '' Chill out! Relax! Its only pre-season...''. He backed it up by being a top 5 goalie in the league that season.

Although I'm not the type to boo the team I root for, I dont really mind it because I want the guy at the helm being strong enough mentally to go through that sort pressure successfully. Now if Henne gets destroyed by this, it tells me everything I need to know about him.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    LIVESTRONG

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Arsenal shield
    Chad, is that you?
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDIJ007 View Post
    Pouncey Twins are gay.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cape Coral, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DolFan in NE View Post
    Really? You really think Henne will be distracted? If he gets distracted, even for a milli-second, by people booing the Dolphins should cut his *** in about 3 seconds.
    Those of you who've never competed past little league make it too obvious. Do you perform best when your customers are screaming, "I said NO PICKLE!!!!!!!"
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah, look how long it took Sam Bradford and Josh Freeman to step in and show promise.

Can't believe you have hope for Henne when you never played at a high level.

See how this works?

Ridiculous.

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Cement Shoes Distributor

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolina (from MIAMI)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    And by you labeling the whole fan base as classless what exactly does that make you?
    I Love JESUS CHRIST
    To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world
    Quote Quote  

8. -8

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cape Coral, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NBP81 View Post
    Every fanbase is like that, not just fin fans... I'm from Montreal and same thing happened last NHL pre-season with Carey Price. He got booed in pre-season with chants of WE WANT HALAK! The media darling who got us deep in the playoffs the year before, and no longer with the team... Price's response in his presser after the game: '' Chill out! Relax! Its only pre-season...''. He backed it up by being a top 5 goalie in the league that season.

Although I'm not the type to boo the team I root for, I dont really mind it because I want the guy at the helm being strong enough mentally to go through that sort pressure successfully. Now if Henne gets destroyed by this, it tells me everything I need to know about him.
    What if it doesn't "destroy" him, but just hinders his focus as he is trying to learn the new system and adjust to the new OC?
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by calmrage View Post
    Those of you who've never competed past little league make it too obvious. Do you perform best when your customers are screaming, "I said NO PICKLE!!!!!!!"
    This I agree with.

It definitely has some affect on Henne. It may not make him run home and cry about it but he definitely goes home and thinks about it. People forget that athletes, celebrities and rock stars are all still very human and deal with real problems just like you and I.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, GA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm not a Henne fan by any means, but I will still pull for him to succeed any day he is in Dolphins uniform. I would never boo a player during practice of all places, 5 days into the start of the season.
    Quote Quote