Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dol-fans are a joke!

1. -21
    TRUE AMERICAN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    USA
    Thanks / No Thanks

DOL-FANS ARE A JOKE.....

CALMRAGE: easy on yourself there CR! you do consider yourself a DOL-FAN, right?

so why do you consider yourself "a joke"?
    For Those Who Ride The Other Side

HOWARD: rip my brother.

Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Calmrage A.K.A. Jay Lawrence

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cape Coral, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by emeraldfin View Post
    You dont think he gets it from his team-mates in the locker-room or the coaching staff? People cant be immune to criticism. They have to be able to handle it, especially when they are in the public eye.

Henne should be able to brush off criticism from fans, as he can pass them off as being ignorant of what he goes through. He cant do that with his team mates however and thats the criticism thats hardest to take.
    I don't know what team sport you ever played, but no, Henne's teammates ARE NOT criticizing him in the locker room. T.O. is not in the building.

It's one thing when the fans criticism is even remotely justified. In this case, it's idiotic.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dream Songs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I would never boo my team unless they were dogging it - like the 2nd New England game last season. That team deserved to be booed. I don't understand or agree with booing someone just because he isn't very good. I'll bet you anything Henne would like to be a great QB. I'll bet a substantial amount that he's putting in a ton of work to accomplish just that. It's not like I feel bad for the guy. I'd gladly trade bank accounts.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Calmrage A.K.A. Jay Lawrence

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cape Coral, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DolFan in NE View Post
    Pretty good post. I guess you found me out. I guess playing basketball in college and being a network analyst is akin to playing Little League and flipping burgers. It's cool though.
    Just have thick skin. I was joking. I do call BS that you played college basketball. I assume you've got to be pretty smart to be a network analyst so there's NO WAY you played college basketball and think booing Henne right now is in ANY WAY justified.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    TRUE AMERICAN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    USA
    Thanks / No Thanks

DO YOU perform best when your customers are screaming, "i said no pickle"

hmmm, well, i havnt had a burger job in about 35+ years, but me? i always made sure the pickle was off, so i cant really answer that question.

but, me thinks its high time henne learns to leave the pickle off the burger. problem SOLVED!!
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Gary Speed RIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by calmrage View Post
    I don't know what team sport you ever played, but no, Henne's teammates ARE NOT criticizing him in the locker room. T.O. is not in the building.

It's one thing when the fans criticism is even remotely justified. In this case, it's idiotic.
    Yes, they are and its not just in the locker room. Marshall ripped Henne against Detroit last season on the sidelines, as did Sparano. Players in a dressing room are not shrieking violets, if you continuously **** up, you will get called out, especially by the coaching staff.

Your naive if you dont think it happens. Dressing rooms aint all sunshine and buttercups.
    Quote Quote