Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dol-fans are a joke!

1. -11
    Gary Speed RIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    This I agree with.

It definitely has some affect on Henne. It may not make him run home and cry about it but he definitely goes home and thinks about it. People forget that athletes, celebrities and rock stars are all still very human and deal with real problems just like you and I.
    You dont think he gets it from his team-mates in the locker-room or the coaching staff? People cant be immune to criticism. They have to be able to handle it, especially when they are in the public eye.

Henne should be able to brush off criticism from fans, as he can pass them off as being ignorant of what he goes through. He cant do that with his team mates however and thats the criticism thats hardest to take.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by emeraldfin View Post
    You dont think he gets it from his team-mates in the locker-room or the coaching staff? People cant be immune to criticism. They have to be able to handle it, especially when they are in the public eye.

Henne should be able to brush off criticism from fans, as he can pass them off as being ignorant of what he goes through. He cant do that with his team mates however and thats the criticism thats hardest to take.
    Oh I know he gets it from players and coaches. But at the end of the day, if you're not performing in your job, you're going home and you're thinking about it regardless of whether or not you're "supposed" to be capable of brushing it off. It's all about how you deal with it tomorrow.

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Cement Shoes Distributor

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolina (from MIAMI)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Every team has fans that expect to win NOW and when those expectations aren't met then frustration sets in, not saying it's right to boo and call out players given they are learning a new system but it's bound to happen. That being said, it's not good when you're starter isn't able to perform better than an undrafted rookie
    I Love JESUS CHRIST
    To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    FinSince1971

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Dol-fans are a joke!

Embarassing to read "We" did this to "our" team. I understand the frustration though. Still, its too early and a lot of other teams probably look about the same right about now.

P.S. Dolphin fan base is huge. 10,000 of them doesnt rep everybody

Chill and let QB situation work out, I think brass may have a move or two left.

Since 1971
    founded 1971
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This thread is ignorant
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Swansea, MA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by calmrage View Post
    Those of you who've never competed past little league make it too obvious. Do you perform best when your customers are screaming, "I said NO PICKLE!!!!!!!"
    Pretty good post. I guess you found me out. I guess playing basketball in college and being a network analyst is akin to playing Little League and flipping burgers. It's cool though.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tucson, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    To me it's not the people that just don't want Henne for whatever reason, everyone has their opinion on who they want. It is the same tards on here that go out of their way to point out anything negative about him and actually turn things that mean absolutely nothing into some negative statement about Henne. Look an incomplete pass in camp, he sucks. Brandon Marshall rolled his eyes, he hates Henne. I read Devlin completed a pass on Twitter, he is out performing Henne. Henne's shoe lace is untied, he should be cut immediately. These are the clowns on here that are just dumb as a box of rocks.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I Agree about the the fan base, and you can throw in the worst beat writers with it.....if Henne is going to make it in this league he has to have thick skin.....sometimes you have to reach rock bottom before you things start to click.....I am rooting for him because i want the team to have a good yr and this will not be possible with poor play at the QB postion.....I will root for any QB that we start this yr to win........regardless of his name or where he came from.....
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Ford LogoTannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by NBP81 View Post
    Every fanbase is like that, not just fin fans... I'm from Montreal and same thing happened last NHL pre-season with Carey Price. He got booed in pre-season with chants of WE WANT HALAK! The media darling who got us deep in the playoffs the year before, and no longer with the team... Price's response in his presser after the game: '' Chill out! Relax! Its only pre-season...''. He backed it up by being a top 5 goalie in the league that season.

Although I'm not the type to boo the team I root for, I dont really mind it because I want the guy at the helm being strong enough mentally to go through that sort pressure successfully. Now if Henne gets destroyed by this, it tells me everything I need to know about him.
    We're talking about hockey? Hockey?!

Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If Chad doesn't improve, he deserves to be boo'ed.
    But it is a little bit early. The guys have only been in camp for less than a week.
    If Henne checks down while receivers are open in game 6, he'll deserve the "Sammie Smith" treatment.
    If you don't know what that is, imagine 80,000 people yelling "Sammie Sucks" during a football game.
    Quote Quote