Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: We the Seminoles

1. -41
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spydertl79 View Post
    I'll let my team/ talent speak on the field, I'm confident in the product that Jimbo will put out there. If FSU fans are the most clueless than UM fans have to be the most homer.

I just can't wait to pick out your sig banner when FSU embarasses Miami again.

If we blow then how would you describe the team that lost to us by 4 TDs? Talented?
    Who cares? You beat the worst UM and UF team in years. Whoop de ****ing doo? No Randy Shannon. It won't be the same result, but I suspect that you're already expecting that since surely you're not ignorant enough to believe FSU is actually a top 5 caliber team, no matter how much of a blind homer you are. Then again...
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Da Dalphins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Flawda
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Canes homers...LMAO
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by R&R Express View Post
    Who cares? You beat the worst UM and UF team in years. Whoop de ****ing doo? No Randy Shannon. It won't be the same result, but I suspect that you're already expecting that since surely you're not ignorant enough to believe FSU is actually a top 5 caliber team, no matter how much of a blind homer you are. Then again...
    Yes, I am a blind homer just as the head coaches of the other Division 1 football programs (the guys who voted them #5) are homers. Your logic is flawless. It's too bad the votes are secret because Al Golden probably voted for them.

I'm just glad that you don't care about FSU beating Miami... its going to be a recurring theme as the Canes fade into obscurity.
    Last edited by spydertl79; 08-08-2011 at 03:35 PM.
    "As scarce as truth is, the supply has always been in excess of the demand."
    Henry Wheeler Shaw
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Fins4Life

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta
    Thanks / No Thanks
    FSU football 2010....greatest 4 loss team of all time.
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Da Dalphins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Flawda
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisbaucom View Post
    FSU football 2010....greatest 4 loss team of all time.

how many times you going to post this?

We had a good team last year, but no one is saying we were the best 4 lose team ever. 2 of those 4 loses was by a total of 6 points. 1 to UNC on a missed FG at the end of the game. And 1 to NC St. with 20 seconds left down by 4 from the 10 yard line and a guy wide open, our QB just drops the ball for a fumble(not even being hit) and NC St. recovers. Lets not sit here and act like FSU was a bad team last year or something. We have a lot of returning starters and some great recruits coming in.

UM Football ..... We will be great again because it was all Randy Shannons fault..
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Its harder to argue against something someone posted than to attribute something that they didn't say to them and then argue against that point.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    its going to be a recurring theme as the Canes fade into obscurity.
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yes, I am a blind homer just as the head coaches of the other Division 1 football programs (the guys who voted them #5) are homers. Your logic is flawless. It's too bad the votes are secret because Al Golden probably voted for them.

I'm just glad that you don't care about FSU beating Miami... its going to be a recurring theme as the Canes fade into obscurity.
    Yea. These same coaches do not whiff on 5-6 teams at least every year. Nope.

When FSU is put into their place by all the real teams they play this year, like last year, how will it make you feel?
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nappy Roots View Post
    how many times you going to post this?

We had a good team last year, but no one is saying we were the best 4 lose team ever. 2 of those 4 loses was by a total of 6 points. 1 to UNC on a missed FG at the end of the game. And 1 to NC St. with 20 seconds left down by 4 from the 10 yard line and a guy wide open, our QB just drops the ball for a fumble(not even being hit) and NC St. recovers. Lets not sit here and act like FSU was a bad team last year or something. We have a lot of returning starters and some great recruits coming in.

UM Football ..... We will be great again because it was all Randy Shannons fault..
    Good teams don't lose 4 games in the ACC, plain and simple. Who cares how you lost to NC state and UNC. Good teams don't get put into those situations in the first place. Not to mention close games with Clemson and BC, and of course getting embarrassed by the 2 best teams you played.

Wonder what the excuses will be when FSU gets smashed by Oklahoma and Miami. Greatest 2 loss team ever?
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We can do some sig bets right here and now. Florida State will not beat Miami, plain and simple. They will lose at least 2 games, take it to the bank.
    Quote Quote