Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Official Preseason Coaches Poll

1. -21
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by R&R Express View Post
    FSU does it to themselves managing to lose 4 games in the ****ty ACC, while replacing the 8th pick in the draft with a QB with a career 6 TD's and 10 INT's.

I think if we found a way to win 10 games this season, play in the ACC title game, and beat an SEC team in the Peach Bowl we'd all be very happy with that.

Just sayin'. I won't parade around like world beaters as many of these Florida State fans have been doing with their national title babbling, but I'd be damn happy.

9 wins for Miami.

Quote Quote  

2. -22
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    I think if we found a way to win 10 games this season, play in the ACC title game, and beat an SEC team in the Peach Bowl we'd all be very happy with that.

Just sayin'. I won't parade around like world beaters as many of these Florida State fans have been doing with their national title babbling, but I'd be damn happy.

9 wins for Miami.
    I'd be happier than losing 6 games. As far as generally being happy, can't say I would. Getting embarrassed by the only 2 great teams we play, losing to UNC and NC State, and beating a 5 loss SEC team without their best player does nothing for me personally. I know if the Canes were in the same situation and we were ranked in the top 20, nonetheless 5th, I'd find it quite funny, though obviously wouldn't complain.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    I like boobs.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by R&R Express View Post
    I have to give LSU a nice edge over Oregon too. The battle for the SEC West should be fun. Should be a 2 team race between LSU and Bama, I really can't see Auburn being nearly as good without Newton, but we'll see.
    The fly in the ointment is going to be Arkansas. They are more than talented enough to beat both Bama and LSU. Their offense is the best in the SEC and their defense has improved. Tyler Wilson will make people ask, "Ryan who?"

And it pains me to say that, because I can't stand Arkansas.

Quote Quote  

4. -24
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinDevil28 View Post
    The fly in the ointment is going to be Arkansas. They are more than talented enough to beat both Bama and LSU. Their offense is the best in the SEC and their defense has improved. Tyler Wilson will make people ask, "Ryan who?"

And it pains me to say that, because I can't stand Arkansas.
    Arkansas definitely is a good team. Not sure if they're good enough to overcome Bama and LSU, but they can definitely play spoiler by beating one.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    LIVESTRONG

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Arsenal shield
    Can't wait for LSU to come to Morgantown. Mountaineer field is going to be rockin.
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDIJ007 View Post
    Pouncey Twins are gay.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Paddy's Pub

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boom City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    fsu will be deadly this season - almost regardless of QB play. hurts me to type that. the top 3 florida teams seem to go in waves - it looks like its fsu's turn. the florida 'dynasty' looks like it might had its run - defense will be solid - but the offense will sputter. hard. mehhhhhhhhhhhhh. it was fun though.

fsu is stacked. look at that roster. this is why they were waiting for bowden to to hang it up. the recruits they've landed ... fugg. vintage mid 90's all the way. fugg you fsu. **** is ripe for the pickins'.

UM is still waiting for a real coach to step in and take those recruits that are waiting to fall in their laps. same **** different day. maybe next year.

Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal WV View Post
    Can't wait for LSU to come to Morgantown. Mountaineer field is going to be rockin.
    Theyre going to get ****ing rocked by LSU.

And totally agree with your assessment of the LSU/Oregon game Slimm. Im loading up. If LSU just had a real QB, they wouldve been the best team in the country last season and this season. Their D is just nasty and their play at the LOS is dominating. And of course they always have some speed at the skill positions. Just need a QB.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDole View Post
    fsu will be deadly this season - almost regardless of QB play. hurts me to type that. the top 3 florida teams seem to go in waves - it looks like its fsu's turn. the florida 'dynasty' looks like it might had its run - defense will be solid - but the offense will sputter. hard. mehhhhhhhhhhhhh. it was fun though.

fsu is stacked. look at that roster. this is why they were waiting for bowden to to hang it up. the recruits they've landed ... fugg. vintage mid 90's all the way. fugg you fsu. **** is ripe for the pickins'.

UM is still waiting for a real coach to step in and take those recruits that are waiting to fall in their laps. same **** different day. maybe next year.
    The same recruits they've been getting you mean? Afterall, they've had 6-7 top 5 recruiting classes since 200 with nothing to show for. Deadly teams don't lose 4 games in the ACC. As for that last comment, worry about your own ****ty coach and enjoy the Florida cellar where you've been the better part of 30 years.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Not Even Lazor Can Save Us

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'll never understand the college football hate.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    I like boobs.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal WV View Post
    I can't wait either. It will be an extremely interesting game. Unfortunately, this is one of the FEW LSU games I won't be personally attending this year.
    Quote Quote