Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The CirclingWagons disclaimer...

1. -1
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

The CirclingWagons disclaimer...

Shall be put under every post he writes and it states:
    I know all my predictions are wrong...doesn't matter...I will make up some more...sorry but my smack talk is only one way...can't handle any talk of facts or coming back at me...will only respond when I think everyone has forgotten what I was wrong about before...and my only response will be December collapse and We won because we got the better draft pick...and please don't confuse what I say with relevance...
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: The CirclingWagons disclaimer...

Originally posted by NYPhinFan
    Shall be put under every post he writes and it states:
    I know all my predictions are wrong...doesn't matter...I will make up some more...sorry but my smack talk is only one way...can't handle any talk of facts or coming back at me...will only respond when I think everyone has forgotten what I was wrong about before...and my only response will be December collapse and We won because we got the better draft pick...and please don't confuse what I say with relevance...
    Wow, for someone you don't think too highly of I sure do influence you a lot...not only am I in your sig, but you write a paragraph about me in every post

btw, you still haven't argued back my point with anything but foolish pride.

Now read this very carefully, cause you seem to be misinterpreting it everytime:

Bills finished 6-10, no playoffs, got rid of their coach(s), and ended up drafting 13th.
    Dolphins ended up 10-6, no playoffs, kept their coaches, and draft 20th.
    NOW WE BOTH KNOW THAT WE'D OF RATHER MADE THE PLAYOFFS, but since that didn't happen, who ended up in a better position for next year?
    Again, I'm not arguing who was a better team this year, the Dolphins were...but who ended up with a more beneficial position for next year?
    and as far as me not showing up for a few days afterward(on my vacation no less ), did that make you angry?...did you cry?...did I ruin your day?...sure seems like it. If the absence of my presence really affects you this way I suggest you seek help, or find a new obsession.

Now, are you going to answer my question, or are you going to write another novel?

Whatever you do, give me the cliff notes version this time, cause I ain't interested.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    and as far as my predictions...who cares? It's the nature of the fan to predict his team to win. You wanna see something hilarious, look at the Houston-Miami game predictions thread...they all predicted blowouts...does that mean they were stupid? Nope, just fans being fans.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by CirclingWagons
    and as far as my predictions...who cares? It's the nature of the fan to predict his team to win. You wanna see something hilarious, look at the Houston-Miami game predictions thread...they all predicted blowouts...does that mean they were stupid? Nope, just fans being fans.
    As long as you know and everyone around here knows that you are so full of crap when it comes to your predictions and your guarantees...so when you go blowing out your next asinine post or prediction...we know where it it coming from...and as to your post about the draft...of course the #7 is better than the 20...but it comes off as such sour grapes on your part...ask anyone else...you predict all these smack down beatinbgs...then you just say..oh well...we won anyway because we got a better pick...comes off as ignorant....and you are right..I don't think too highly of someone who knows so little about the game..but pretends he does...then just lays it on fans being fans.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rochester, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Re: The CirclingWagons disclaimer...

Wow, for someone you don't think too highly of I sure do influence you a lot...not only am I in your sig, but you write a paragraph about me in every post

btw, you still haven't argued back my point with anything but foolish pride.

Now read this very carefully, cause you seem to be misinterpreting it everytime:

Bills finished 6-10, no playoffs, got rid of their coach(s), and ended up drafting 13th.
    Dolphins ended up 10-6, no playoffs, kept their coaches, and draft 20th.
    NOW WE BOTH KNOW THAT WE'D OF RATHER MADE THE PLAYOFFS, but since that didn't happen, who ended up in a better position for next year?
    Again, I'm not arguing who was a better team this year, the Dolphins were...but who ended up with a more beneficial position for next year?
    and as far as me not showing up for a few days afterward(on my vacation no less ), did that make you angry?...did you cry?...did I ruin your day?...sure seems like it. If the absence of my presence really affects you this way I suggest you seek help, or find a new obsession.

Now, are you going to answer my question, or are you going to write another novel?

Whatever you do, give me the cliff notes version this time, cause I ain't interested.
    If that was the case Circle then why would the Cards when they had the choice the #1 pick overall or win a meaningles game and move down 3-4 spots in the draft. Chose to try and win the game and lose the #1 pick, I guess not everybody is as excited about failing as you are.
    Meet MiniPhreak
    [
    October 2nd, 2003
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Re: Re: The CirclingWagons disclaimer...

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

If that was the case Circle then why would the Cards when they had the choice the #1 pick overall or win a meaningles game and move down 3-4 spots in the draft. Chose to try and win the game and lose the #1 pick, I guess not everybody is as excited about failing as you are.
    PhinPhreak, as I've stated a million times, WE BOTH WOULD OF RATHER MADE THE PLAYOFFS.

am I happy about 6-10?...**** no, but no sense in dwelling on it now...besides, GW (and Gilbride soon) are gone, so I'm already excited for next year. We also have a nice draft spot.

Once again, for those who don't seem to grasp it, I would've liked much better to of made the playoffs, but it didn't happen.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

As long as you know and everyone around here knows that you are so full of crap when it comes to your predictions and your guarantees...so when you go blowing out your next asinine post or prediction...we know where it it coming from...and as to your post about the draft...of course the #7 is better than the 20...but it comes off as such sour grapes on your part...ask anyone else...you predict all these smack down beatinbgs...then you just say..oh well...we won anyway because we got a better pick...comes off as ignorant....and you are right..I don't think too highly of someone who knows so little about the game..but pretends he does...then just lays it on fans being fans.
    So Dolphin fans predicting a win every week are full of crap?...that IS what you are saying, you know. Btw, you're still shying away from my point, that you originally disputed--maybe it's because you know I'm right.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So Dolphin fans predicting a win every week are full of crap?...that IS what you are saying, you know. Btw, you're still shying away from my point, that you originally disputed--maybe it's because you know I'm right.
    Number 1 I am not talking about all other Dolphin fans...I am not talking about any other Bills fans...I AM TALKING ABOUT YOU...You are the one who hasn't had a prediction right ...you seem to just pass over that point...sure your draft pick is better than ours....but after all your predictions about all the beating the Bills were going to give everyone...think it is funny how you swiftly change your tune to we won anyway...THAT IS MY POINT...as for knowing you were right?...man...you haven't been close to being right about ANYTHING..ANYTHING...you can't go to WE have the best Defense...to we will shut you guys out...to we still won becuase we got our coach fired and got a better pick...Got it?
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Just in case you seem to have passed this one over....when you are full of crap and hot air...it is hard for anyone to take your points seriously...I am talking specifically about YOUR post..not anyone elses....you seem to use someone elses post as an excuse to be wrong ALL the time
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

Just in case you seem to have passed this one over....when you are full of crap and hot air...it is hard for anyone to take your points seriously...I am talking specifically about YOUR post..not anyone elses....you seem to use someone elses post as an excuse to be wrong ALL the time
    i guess the line has to start somewhere, its fun to take shots at c-jerk!
    Quote Quote