Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: John Parker Wilson >>>>>> Henne

1. -1
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo

John Parker Wilson >>>>>> Henne

Chad Henne ****ing blows. He's a god damned joke. Any of you Henne fluffers who still want to talk about him giving us hope and saying we should rally around him should be banned from this point on.

John ****ing Parker ****ing Wilson is better than Henne. Henne is the absolute WORST!!!

And oh yea, Matty ICE *******!!!!!!!!!

This FO is a joke. For them to say Orton is barely better than what we already have shows how clueless they are. Henne is the absolute worst.

What we have is a HC(worst HC in the league btw) that had his job dangling out there while the owner went shopping for Harbaugh. The whole team knows it.

We have a QB who that HC benched last season. The whole team knows it.

How in the hell can the FO decide to roll with these guys going into this season? It baffling. How are the players supposed to believe when the owner dosent believe in the HC and the HC dosent believe in the QB and everyone knows it.

Im telling you this is a sinking ship. Its going to get real ugly unless this team wins games early. Were set up for a nightmare of a season. The players didnt get behind Henne last season after he was benched. I cant see how they are going to now if it starts badly. Were in for a long one. I dont know how some of you cant recognize it.

And lets not forget, Im not the guy who says were going to blow at the beginning of the season. If you recall, after the 1-15 season, I predicted a 10 win season and got laughed out of the place. I knew we had a weak schedule and Pennington was underrated and that most of our woes the previous year were because of the QB spot.

Last year, I predicted an 11 win season. So I normally predict the team to do well. Dont say Im doom and gloom every year because Im not. I can just see this disaster coming a mile away. I dont know how you homers cant. The recipe is all set. Its not put together and already in the over. ****ing disaster coming. We might have a shot at Luck after all.

And one more thing........... MATTY ICE *******!!!!!!!

2. -2
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dude, calm down. We just haven't put enough talent around Henne for him to play well. I mean, who could succeed on a team with guys like Jake Long, Brandon Marshall, and Davone Bess? We just need to put All Pros at every other position on offense.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Conducting From the Grave: The Rise
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYQ2aKgXafw

3. -3
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well looks like Wilson and Henne are quite similar not sure who thats insulting lol
    When Death Smiles Upon You the Infantryman smiles back

4. -4
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    All pros at every position is meaningless without the ability for a qb to get the ball to them. Honestly, Henne really sucks and its time for some people to accept that. Our FO has put all their chips on him this season and thats just pathetic. Go phish but damn it aint lookin good.

5. -5
    Don't Hate Miami

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    FIU - Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Didn't read, LOL!

6. -6
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Clearwater, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Maybe a year ago, I'd defend him and say oh Fasano shoulda have caught that ball, fu haterz, but it happens too damn much. And yeah it's preseason, but he looks like the same robotic pseudo-quarterback we've had.

7. -7
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins Homer1972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    This must have been a dream come true for you WV, Chad Henne sucking, Matt Ryan doing well. You get to bash Henne while simultaneously praising Ryan in the same game thread.

Don't get me wrong I get that Henne looked horrible. I had to do shots of tequila while watching him play, but GET REAL its preseason and he is your starting QB support the team or root for the Falcons

8. -8
    Formerly FireWrongstedt

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't normally go crazy about pre-season games, but I know where you're coming from WV... I don't really wanna believe it'll go down that way, but gun to my head- I'm of the mind that another disaster could be upon us as well, for the reasons you stated very clearly. But here's the good news: IF this does turn out the way we think it will, we have a realistic shot at Luck, which makes the head coaching job look that much more attractive to potential candidates. I don't mean to be this pessimistic this early, but I'm a lifelong Fins fan (and I'm 32, which means I've witnessed jack **** in terms of post season success)... I have a keen sense for sniffing out disasters in the making, and I have the same feeling as you.
    Die hard Dolphins and Devils fan.

9. -9
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Cackalaka
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ronald McDonald > Henne

10. -10
    We Are Still Going To The SB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I cant wait for you to eat crow. I will serve it to you myself..

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

This dude has BPD. Someone call that doctor in Boston for him please. I think he craves the attention he gets on here.