Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking Names!

1. -11
    We Are Still Going To The SB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    Personal attacks now? This should be entertaining until the mods delete it. May want to figure out how to delete it before you get banned.
    What are you blabbering about ? How is this considered a personal attack. So emotional..
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Toyota LogoManchester United FCXbox Logo
    You forgot I) CRAZYDOLFAN305 SUCKS
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    We Are Still Going To The SB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVdolphan View Post
    I cant say if our OL will be horrendous at this point. I honestly have no clue if it will be improved or not. It will be tough for it to be worse. I know Im extremely concerned about starting Colombo. Im curious as to how well Carey will perform in a new position. Im curious to see if Pouncey is the goods. I think Incognito is kinda garb. Im definately concerned about the one player on the OL who I know will beast so long as he isnt injured, Jake. Keeping my fingers crossed that he will be 100%

As for the other stuff, yea I think 6-10 is about where we will be unless we start out real bad, then Im worried the whole thing could tank.
    I definately KNOW that Henne blows and will not improve
    Ireland is indeed a joke
    Sparano is probably the worst HC in the league
    I have a bad feeling we are doomed
    And as for H) I dont know what the hell you are trying to say. I know what a phenom is, but I cant figure how you use that word in that last sentence. I believe your grammar is almost as bad as Chad Henne's ability to see the field.

And finally, should you be calling out posters in this manner?
    I get your concerns, but how man I calling anyone out if that's the position they have gladly taken. Am I making this stuff up? You just verified everything I said..
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    ATL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'll have the B, E, & F special
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    we arent doomed,there are alot of things to take from the game. Need to switch henne out for moore
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    ihaveprettyfeet

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calgary Alberta
    Thanks / No Thanks
    There are a few guys for sure who just "show boat" and shoot off their remarks with no thought no consideration no respect and no accountability - they know who they are and they also know they add no new debate
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    this thread is about who thinks henne sucks, why you trying to throw other options in there like those are relelvant...henne sucks and so everyone else will suck too. if henne sucks again this year then sparano sucks and so does everyone else.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinNasty View Post
    Isn't A - F just general consensus around the NFL?

Dolfans hate to hear it and it is frustrating to have the board filled with Debbie Downer posts, but that can only be expected after this first week of preseason.

Look at the last few nights of preseason - Mallett looks good for NE, Ingram has been shining for the Saints, Henne comes out and looks shaky (to put it kindly), and Pouncey and Daniel Thomas generate no run game up the middle.

Now I know it's not as simple as that and there are plenty of excuses for these Phins, but it's easy to see where the Negative Nancy's get their ammo.
    If you call Game 1 of Preseason, with 12 practices under their belts, "ammo". Then yes, I can see where they get it too. smfh this fan base is a complete joke. cry yourselves to sleep on your own time, dont waste an entire message board with this babble.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305 View Post
    I get your concerns, but how man I calling anyone out if that's the position they have gladly taken. Am I making this stuff up? You just verified everything I said..
    You arent making it up. I certainly feel the way I posted. I will say dont quote me on the OL thing, because I never said what you state in the OP. I also dont feel exactly how you state on other things in the OP. But, in the post you quote there that I made is my exact feelings on the topics you present.

Thing is, I dont understand whats the big deal about it. I mean, why do some of you get so concerned about the fact a lot of us think Henne is what he is......complete garb and that Sparano is in way over his head as a HC. I dont understand the point of making a thread about "taking names". I can tell you there will be a **** ton more than the 5 you listed that feel the exact way you suggested on at least 4 of the 8 issues you brought up.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexfromtheU View Post
    If you call Game 1 of Preseason, with 12 practices under their belts, "ammo". Then yes, I can see where they get it too. smfh this fan base is a complete joke. cry yourselves to sleep on your own time, dont waste an entire message board with this babble.
    Just offering an explanation as to why the board would be filled with so many upset fans.

Think it's only reasonable to be frustrated that after all these years, this regime still can't get QB and OL right.
    Quote Quote