Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: fantasy draft Q&A

1. -1
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

fantasy draft Q&A

first id like to start this by saying i have no idea if this is the right place for this thread.

Okay now to the thread. I really want to have a fin or two on my draft team and this year is my first time doing a fantasy draft. Now i am really considering grabbing up Brandon Marshall somewhere around the third id really like for him to be my number one. So my question is mostly for the people that have been able to make it out to camp.

How has marshall and henne looked together. Do they seem to be getting their sh*t together? i keep hearing that they are really connecting down in the end zone. and i firmly believe that henne can certainly dink and dunk our team to the red zone. Its when he gets down there that i wait for danny boy to come out onto the field and make sparano's fist pump.

Also would anyone pick up reggie for their fantasy league? With the way henne loves to check down i totally see reggie getting alot of passes his way. what do you fantasy guru's think.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The only position that you may get any value on this entire team is probably Marshall in the 4th or later. I wouldn't touch reggie, too inconsistent. Bess may be good, but only in a PPR league. Not sure how much he'll be used in the modified Coryell offense.

Generally, I won't touch a Dolphin. Daniel Thomas may be worth a look late, 8th or later.
    "I didn't understand it from this philosophical standpoint, but I understood it from the point of when you blame other stuff on people or you blame things on other people, that it takes the power to change those things out of your hands and puts it in their hands."

-Ricky Williams
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NEPA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Daniel Thomas is going to get the majority of carries so he should be drafted between the 6th-8th round IMO... Marshall is a decent pick in the 4th as stated above.... If you are in a keeper or dynasty league... I'd say take a look at Gates towards the end of the draft.... he's probably not going to do much early this season but if you get to keep a rookie for the next year and you can't get your hands on say Mark Ingram or Julio Jones, Gates could very well be a Desean Jackson like fantasy WR next year.... not a ton of catches but a big play guy who can net you 600-800 yds and 6-8 TDs..... we all know Henne can throw the deep ball when the receiver gets a step. For a 14th or 15th round pick it's not a bad risk... just don't expect much from him this year is all.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    My advice....want to win at fantasy football don't worry about getting players from your own team and draft the best available. At the very least don't draft until at least a round or two after where you think they should go because you liklely have them over valued.
    Quote Quote