Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Random NFL Facts people might not know Thread

1. -31
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by TedSlimmJr View Post
    That's a whiff that keeps on whiffing.

Besides, he never even had Jake Long...
    how does buttfumble team not make him better mr. scout. he had one of the best lines, rbs, wr corp, te, and a d that shuts everyone down. when has buttfumble put the team on his shoulders and won a game by himself? buttfumble does not make that team better. the only whiff you know is the must off of ryans nuts
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    ihaveprettyfeet

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calgary Alberta
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinsanity13 View Post
    Rev Kev, Dr Slimm administered a pretty heavy dose of treatment to you a few hours ago in that one thread. You should really be lying down right now. You have to take precautions with this medication. You need your bed rest. Call back in the morning and let the receptionist know how youre feeling.

The funny thing is I don't think TSJ needs you to be fighting his battles - do you...? He is a big man with a boy in College

Even the great - Saban - can see that balls need to be caught when the opportunity presents itself

Even the great Saban can see when a pass hits its intended target in both hands - you can tear down the Starter from Start to Finish but Sparano is going to sink or swim with Henne. Your Starter.........
    Making up crap on this board about velocity and ball placement is fine if you are equally critical of all the QBs which you guys aren't - the. DR is known for his mis practice - I guess that is why DRs say they are in "practice" - and why you guys tout a QUITTER is beyond me.

Point being I will answer who I want to I'm not a monkey on chain - who dances to any man's tune - I expect a new QB next year - yes but Henne will be here or on another team

So continue making stuff up all year if it suits your purposes

Originally Posted by SkapePhin - Here is one thing I will guarantee... When all is said and done, Jeff Ireland will be viewed as a better Dolphins GM than Dennis Hickey. Take that to the bank. Buckle up folks! (26/01/2014)

Quote Quote  

3. -33
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Miamifinz View Post
    Dick Wood (2), Joey Harrington, and Bob Griese are the only 3 Dolphins quarterbacks to post a 0.0 quarterback rating. Bob Griese is also the only Dolphin quarterback to post a perfect 158.3 quarterback rating.
    Did we seriously have a QB named Dick Wood?

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Matthew Santos: Shadows in a Shoebox
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaV9yPc_EYw
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinsanity13 View Post
    Mark buttfumble is tied for the most road PLAYOFF WINS as a starting QB in NFL history with a total of 4. He just finished his 2nd season. Trying to compare Chad Henne to buttfumble is just ridiculous. I dont know why people try. I cant stand buttfumble personally, and of course I hate the ****ing Jests, but give me a break already. buttfumble is so much better than Henne will ever be its sick.

**** Henne's completion percentage. Stop throwing picks, start making plays, show some ****ing guts in the clutch, quit checking down on every throw and ballooning that completion percentage, and try leading the offense to the endzone a few times so that we can stop watching Sparano fist pump everytime Carpenter nails a FG. Would ya please?
    your crazy dogs.buttfumble had a better oline,running game,wr core and d,and the most important he had a better o cordinator.holmes saved buttfumble *** last year and henne didnt have a speed wr to save his ***. get off buttfumble balls and smarten up.u say buttfumble is great in the playoffs but the truth is i think henne would be a good playoff qb,he beats the good teams(gb,pitt if it wasnt for the ref,jets,etc).give henne 1 more chance but get off dirty buttfumble cause he is a wack qb with a weak arm and no accuracy.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    It's a trap!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dallas, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Pouncey Twins are gay.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rev kev View Post
    The funny thing is I don't think TSJ needs you to be fighting his battles - do you...? He is a big man with a boy in College

Even the great - Saban - can see that balls need to be caught when the opportunity presents itself

Even the great Saban can see when a pass hits its intended target in both hands - you can tear down the Starter from Start to Finish but Sparano is going to sink or swim with Henne. Your Starter.........
    Making up crap on this board about velocity and ball placement is fine if you are equally critical of all the QBs which you guys aren't - the. DR is known for his mis practice - I guess that is why DRs say they are in "practice" - and why you guys tout a QUITTER is beyond me.

Point being I will answer who I want to I'm not a monkey on chain - who dances to any man's tune - I expect a new QB next year - yes but Henne will be here or on another team

So continue making stuff up all year if it suits your purposes

I'll address this post seeing as the 4th grade lingo by the kids ruined the previous discussion...

Saban is not a quitter. In fact, he was intelligent to see what was down the road. Smart enough to realize he got suckered into following the money to take over a complete joke of an NFL franchise. Parcells quit. Jimmy quit.

Saban wanted to go back to doing what makes him happy, which is coaching college football in the SEC. He wouldn't have left in the first place had Wayne not let him out of his contract. He had already told Wayne he would stay and honor his contract... Wayne let him go. Deal with it.

Saban is also a man of high integrity, and he instills it into these young men he's coaching. That's why he's churning out the hardest working, highest character, most intelligent, and best pro prospects year after year from the University of Alabama. The people that spew the most venom towards Saban, are the one's that were his biggest supporters while he was head coach of the Dolphins. They think they know what he's about, how he thinks, and what he's made of.... and he just made 'em look like idiots for standing up for him and fighting his critics tooth and nail. THAT'S why they're still so upset... and none of 'em know a nickel's worth of what they think they know.

Saban and his wife have also donated over $2 million dollars to the tornado victims in the state of Alabama, and he IS the face of the rebuilding effort that has taken place.

Everyone doesn't have to like him, and nobody expects poor Dolphin fans to like him. However, judging him or his character is far out of the realm of possibility for a bunch of jaded professional sports fans that know absolutely nothing, except for what some south Florida hack journalists tell them about their football team, or anything else.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of Miami View Post
    Mark buttfumble is a decent NFL starter and Chad isn't, Sanchaz takes more chances with the ball that's also why his team win's more.
    Maybe he's team is better than Chad's.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Columbus, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    NFL Facts people might not know:

Fact 1: Miami hasn't drafted a QB within the top 20 picks of the 1st rd since 1967.

Fact 2: Miami hasn't scored 40+ pts in a game in 8 years.

Fact 3: Chad Henne isn't any good. Well for this one most nfl fans know already...Dolphins fans are the last ones to know apparently.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins Homer1972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by TedSlimmJr View Post
    That's a whiff that keeps on whiffing.

Besides, he never even had Jake Long...
    You realize that D'Brick was a 4th overall pick
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Random NFL fact #5: -Miami's "braintrusts" blew it again when they passed on Mark Ingram, and drafted a center with snapping issues-

Random NFL fact #6: -They made up for that blunder by passing on Ryan Mallett, and letting him fall into the hands of a division rival-

Random NFL fact #7: -The brilliance of the Dolphins front office reached it's climax when they failed to upgrade the TE position either in the draft, or via free agency-

Random NFL fact #8: -Almost $300 million dollars, several draft picks, and virtually every ex-Dallas Cowboy offensive lineman that's ever played later, they still don't have an offensive line-

Random NFL fact #9: -It's all culminated with the "cornerstone" offensive lineman they chose to rebuild the franchise around now having a bum knee and an injured shoulder that is potentially career threatening all while trying to protect the worthless scrub quarterbacks they put behind him-

Random NFL fact #10: -The Miami Dolphins owner has to live with a head coach he doesn't want, the head coach has to live with a quarterback he doesn't want, and the fanbase has to live with all of it-

Random NFL fact #11: -The Bills are one more draft, and a franchise quarterback away from putting Miami at the bottom of the AFC East cellar for another decade+ while the Dolphins continue their search for a clue-
    Quote Quote