Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54

Thread: Rate Your 2011 Fantasy Team Here

Hybrid View

  1. -1
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2010
    Posts:
    87
    vCash:
    1042
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Rate Your 2011 Fantasy Team Here

    I did this last year and it was fun. Post your 2011 Fantasy team and I'll give you my opinion on it and others can chime in as well. I've been playing fantasy football since 1995 and have won my share of money leagues and take it pretty serious as I know a few other around here do so it should be insightful.

    What to post:

    List of players
    # of teams in league
    Required starting spots (example 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1 RB/WR, 1K, 1 Def)
    Any scoring nuances, for example Point Per Recption (PPR) or return yardage counts

    If you draft in 10 leagues please try and post only 2 or 3 of your teams in your traditional or most important leagues.

    Thanks and I'll post mine starting next week with my first draft.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    Rafiki's Avatar
    The Truth (I promise)

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    5,118
    vCash:
    1054
    Loc:
    Gem State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    8 teams

    QB: M. Ryan ATL
    RB: A. Peterson MN
    RB: D. McFadden OAK
    WR: C. Johnson DET
    WR: A. Boldin BAL
    WR: D. Driver GB
    TE: D. Clark IND
    DEF: Baltimore
    K: M. Crosby GB

    BN: B. Roethlisberger QB PIT
    BN: K. Britt WR TN
    BN: J. Addai RB IND
    BN: J. Ford WR OAK
    BN: D. Bess WR MIA
    BN: O. Daniels TE HOU

    I seriously can't believe this team I got. I had to brag, but you can tear it down if you want.

    Scoring:

    Passing Yards 50 yards per point
    Passing Touchdowns 6
    Interceptions -2
    Rushing Yards 20 yards per point
    Rushing Touchdowns 6
    Reception Yards 20 yards per point
    Reception Touchdowns 6
    Return Touchdowns 6
    2-Point Conversions 2
    Fumbles Lost -2
    Offensive Fumble Return TD 6
    Pick Sixes Thrown -1
    40+ Yard Passing Touchdowns 2
    40+ Yard Rushing Touchdowns 2
    40+ Yard Reception Touchdowns 2

    League Value
    Field Goals 0-19 Yards 3
    Field Goals 20-29 Yards 3
    Field Goals 30-39 Yards 3
    Field Goals 40-49 Yards 4
    Field Goals 50+ Yards 5
    Point After Attempt Made 1
    Defense/Special Teams League Value
    Sack 1
    Interception 2
    Fumble Recovery 2
    Touchdown 6
    Safety 2
    Block Kick 2
    Points Allowed 0 points 10
    Points Allowed 1-6 points 7
    Points Allowed 7-13 points 4
    Points Allowed 14-20 points 1
    Points Allowed 21-27 points 0
    Points Allowed 28-34 points -1
    Points Allowed 35+ points -4
    4th Down Stops 1
    Tackles for Loss 1
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    DolfanGermany's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2006
    Posts:
    325
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Germany
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafiki View Post
    8 teams

    QB: M. Ryan ATL
    RB: A. Peterson MN
    RB: D. McFadden OAK
    WR: C. Johnson DET
    WR: A. Boldin BAL
    WR: D. Driver GB
    TE: D. Clark IND
    DEF: Baltimore
    K: M. Crosby GB

    BN: B. Roethlisberger QB PIT
    BN: K. Britt WR TN
    BN: J. Addai RB IND
    BN: J. Ford WR OAK
    BN: D. Bess WR MIA
    BN: O. Daniels TE HOU

    I seriously can't believe this team I got. I had to brag, but you can tear it down if you want.

    Scoring:

    Passing Yards 50 yards per point
    Passing Touchdowns 6
    Interceptions -2
    Rushing Yards 20 yards per point
    Rushing Touchdowns 6
    Reception Yards 20 yards per point
    Reception Touchdowns 6
    Return Touchdowns 6
    2-Point Conversions 2
    Fumbles Lost -2
    Offensive Fumble Return TD 6
    Pick Sixes Thrown -1
    40+ Yard Passing Touchdowns 2
    40+ Yard Rushing Touchdowns 2
    40+ Yard Reception Touchdowns 2

    League Value
    Field Goals 0-19 Yards 3
    Field Goals 20-29 Yards 3
    Field Goals 30-39 Yards 3
    Field Goals 40-49 Yards 4
    Field Goals 50+ Yards 5
    Point After Attempt Made 1
    Defense/Special Teams League Value
    Sack 1
    Interception 2
    Fumble Recovery 2
    Touchdown 6
    Safety 2
    Block Kick 2
    Points Allowed 0 points 10
    Points Allowed 1-6 points 7
    Points Allowed 7-13 points 4
    Points Allowed 14-20 points 1
    Points Allowed 21-27 points 0
    Points Allowed 28-34 points -1
    Points Allowed 35+ points -4
    4th Down Stops 1
    Tackles for Loss 1

    Your starters are really good but you don't have much WR depth, that's pretty much your only weakness, if you want to call it that. All in all, your team looks rock solid! Nice job!

    Thank you DisturbedShifty for the amazing sig!
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    DolfanGermany's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2006
    Posts:
    325
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Germany
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Alright, here's my roster in a deep dynasty league. 12 teams, pretty basic scoring, PPR (0.5 per reception). Starters: 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, 1 offensive Flex Player (either RB, WR or TE), 1 K, 2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB and one D Flex Player (any defensive position). With Caddy and Ronnie no longer playing big roles, my roster is getting kind of thin at RB... But what do you think of my team?

    As of now, my starting lineup would be:
    QB Roethlisberger
    RB1 MJD
    RB2 Bush
    WR1 Williams Mike
    WR2 Johnson Steve
    WR3 Harvin
    WR4 Moss
    TE Winslow
    K Brown
    DE1 Peppers
    DE2 Campbell
    LB1 Dansby
    LB2 Greenway
    LB3 Philips
    DB1 Talib
    DB2 McFadden


    Here's the entire roster:

    Garrard, David JAC QB
    Henne, Chad MIA QB
    Newton, Cam CAR QB
    Ponder, Christian MIN QB
    Quinn, Brady DEN QB
    Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB
    Brown, Ronnie PHI RB
    Bush, Reggie MIA RB
    Green, Alex GBP RB
    Jones-Drew, Maurice JAC RB
    Karim, Deji JAC RB
    Murray, DeMarco DAL RB
    Slaton, Steve HOU RB
    Snelling, Jason ATL RB
    Williams, Carnell STL RB
    Avant, Jason PHI WR
    Baldwin, Jon KCC WR
    Harvin, Percy MIN WR
    Jernigan, Jerrel NYG WR
    Johnson, Steve BUF WR
    Moss, Santana WAS WR
    Murphy, Louis OAK WR
    Roberts, Andre ARI WR
    Shorts, Cecil JAC WR
    Sims-Walker, Mike STL WR
    Stroughter, Sammie TBB WR
    Williams, Mike TBB WR
    Graham, Jimmy NOS TE
    Hernandez, Aaron NEP TE
    Quarless, Andrew GBP TE
    Shiancoe, Visanthe MIN TE
    Winslow, Kellen TBB TE
    Brown, Josh STL PK
    Brown, Everette CAR DE
    Campbell, Calais ARI DE
    Clayborn, Adrian TBB DE
    Harvey, Derrick DEN DE
    Peppers, Julius CHI DE
    Smith, Will NOS DE
    Dansby, Karlos MIA LB
    Foster, Mason TBB LB
    Greenway, Chad MIN LB
    Hayes, Geno TBB LB
    Merriman, Shawne BUF LB
    Phillips, Shaun SDC LB
    Sims, Ernie IND LB
    Wake, Cameron MIA LB
    Witherspoon, Will TEN LB
    McFadden, Bryant PIT CB
    Talib, Aqib TBB CB

    + 3 2013 1st round picks for the Rookie Draft!
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2010
    Posts:
    87
    vCash:
    1042
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DolfanGermany View Post
    Alright, here's my roster in a deep dynasty league. 12 teams, pretty basic scoring, PPR (0.5 per reception). Starters: 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, 1 offensive Flex Player (either RB, WR or TE), 1 K, 2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB and one D Flex Player (any defensive position). With Caddy and Ronnie no longer playing big roles, my roster is getting kind of thin at RB... But what do you think of my team?

    As of now, my starting lineup would be:
    QB Roethlisberger
    RB1 MJD
    RB2 Bush
    WR1 Williams Mike
    WR2 Johnson Steve
    WR3 Harvin
    WR4 Moss
    TE Winslow
    K Brown
    DE1 Peppers
    DE2 Campbell
    LB1 Dansby
    LB2 Greenway
    LB3 Philips
    DB1 Talib
    DB2 McFadden


    Here's the entire roster:

    Garrard, David JAC QB
    Henne, Chad MIA QB
    Newton, Cam CAR QB
    Ponder, Christian MIN QB
    Quinn, Brady DEN QB
    Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB
    Brown, Ronnie PHI RB
    Bush, Reggie MIA RB
    Green, Alex GBP RB
    Jones-Drew, Maurice JAC RB
    Karim, Deji JAC RB
    Murray, DeMarco DAL RB
    Slaton, Steve HOU RB
    Snelling, Jason ATL RB
    Williams, Carnell STL RB
    Avant, Jason PHI WR
    Baldwin, Jon KCC WR
    Harvin, Percy MIN WR
    Jernigan, Jerrel NYG WR
    Johnson, Steve BUF WR
    Moss, Santana WAS WR
    Murphy, Louis OAK WR
    Roberts, Andre ARI WR
    Shorts, Cecil JAC WR
    Sims-Walker, Mike STL WR
    Stroughter, Sammie TBB WR
    Williams, Mike TBB WR
    Graham, Jimmy NOS TE
    Hernandez, Aaron NEP TE
    Quarless, Andrew GBP TE
    Shiancoe, Visanthe MIN TE
    Winslow, Kellen TBB TE
    Brown, Josh STL PK
    Brown, Everette CAR DE
    Campbell, Calais ARI DE
    Clayborn, Adrian TBB DE
    Harvey, Derrick DEN DE
    Peppers, Julius CHI DE
    Smith, Will NOS DE
    Dansby, Karlos MIA LB
    Foster, Mason TBB LB
    Greenway, Chad MIN LB
    Hayes, Geno TBB LB
    Merriman, Shawne BUF LB
    Phillips, Shaun SDC LB
    Sims, Ernie IND LB
    Wake, Cameron MIA LB
    Witherspoon, Will TEN LB
    McFadden, Bryant PIT CB
    Talib, Aqib TBB CB

    + 3 2013 1st round picks for the Rookie Draft!
    Ok....man that is alot of players.

    QB - Grade B-, I like Big Ben but man you have nothing behind him unless Newton or Ponder develops into something. You may luck out with Garrard as a backup this year since Gabbert seems way behind but after this year you could be in trouble.

    RB - Grade C, MJD is solid but starting to show a little wear and you don't have a current or future RB2 yet alone an RB1 on your roster. Your best hope is Bush gets a lot of check down passes this year. Hopefully those three 1st round picks next year can turn into one for you. I'd feel better if you had Rashard Jennings at least to back up MJD.

    WR - Grade B, I like Mike Williams (TBB) a lot, I also like Steve Johnson to put up good numbers again this year. Harvin should be solid and Moss as WR4/Flex player is fine in this deep of a league.

    TE - Grade A, I think Jimmy Graham will end up being your go to guy and put up some big numbers but Winslow is solid and under rated by many as well. Hernandez will be hit or miss but could have a couple big games and maybe you can trade him for som RB help.

    DE - Grade B+, Peppers is a top 5 guys and Campbell is a solid starter, I'll be honest if I knew more about this position I might grade you higher based on depther but I play mostly in DL/LB IDP leagues so individual DL is not my strong suit.

    LB - Grade B-, All are average to slightly above average fantasy guys, you don't have a tackling machine like a Willis or Beason that I like my LB's to be. You seem to have more the sack/turnover type player, if that is what you like I can't argue it.

    DB - Grade D, I assume you could take safeties, as interceptions are even more unpredictable then sacks or forced fumbles to me you need to go after guys that get tackles here and that means safeties and a few CB's like a Charles Woodson.

    K - Grade B, I think Brown is a solid kicker, should finish just inside the top 12 fantasy wise.

    Overall - B- for this year, C going forward. I think if Bush does a few things you can be a decent team and compete this year. I hate the lack of RB depth going forward and you need a 2nd QB to emerge although not as much as RB. The good news is the lowest graded areas of LB and DB are usually areas guy emege in and maybe you can upgrade, the issue for you might be how many guys are already rostered.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    DolfanGermany's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2006
    Posts:
    325
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Germany
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Amish Pirate View Post
    Ok....man that is alot of players.

    QB - Grade B-, I like Big Ben but man you have nothing behind him unless Newton or Ponder develops into something. You may luck out with Garrard as a backup this year since Gabbert seems way behind but after this year you could be in trouble.

    RB - Grade C, MJD is solid but starting to show a little wear and you don't have a current or future RB2 yet alone an RB1 on your roster. Your best hope is Bush gets a lot of check down passes this year. Hopefully those three 1st round picks next year can turn into one for you. I'd feel better if you had Rashard Jennings at least to back up MJD.

    WR - Grade B, I like Mike Williams (TBB) a lot, I also like Steve Johnson to put up good numbers again this year. Harvin should be solid and Moss as WR4/Flex player is fine in this deep of a league.

    TE - Grade A, I think Jimmy Graham will end up being your go to guy and put up some big numbers but Winslow is solid and under rated by many as well. Hernandez will be hit or miss but could have a couple big games and maybe you can trade him for som RB help.

    DE - Grade B+, Peppers is a top 5 guys and Campbell is a solid starter, I'll be honest if I knew more about this position I might grade you higher based on depther but I play mostly in DL/LB IDP leagues so individual DL is not my strong suit.

    LB - Grade B-, All are average to slightly above average fantasy guys, you don't have a tackling machine like a Willis or Beason that I like my LB's to be. You seem to have more the sack/turnover type player, if that is what you like I can't argue it.

    DB - Grade D, I assume you could take safeties, as interceptions are even more unpredictable then sacks or forced fumbles to me you need to go after guys that get tackles here and that means safeties and a few CB's like a Charles Woodson.

    K - Grade B, I think Brown is a solid kicker, should finish just inside the top 12 fantasy wise.

    Overall - B- for this year, C going forward. I think if Bush does a few things you can be a decent team and compete this year. I hate the lack of RB depth going forward and you need a 2nd QB to emerge although not as much as RB. The good news is the lowest graded areas of LB and DB are usually areas guy emege in and maybe you can upgrade, the issue for you might be how many guys are already rostered.
    Alright, thanks for rating my team. Like I said, I am very thin at RB, still trying to trade for a startable RB, maybe in exchange for a TE. K2 probably, since I don't want to let Hernandez or Graham go. You're also right about the DB position. But I never really pay attention to DBs in fantasy football, since the position is just way too unpredictable and there are always pretty good ones available through FA. I don't think my QB situation is that bad... Behind Ben I still have Garrard, like you said, and let's not forget about Henne, I am one of the few who still believe in him, I hope he will prove me right. Plus, I have Newton and Ponder, I think the odds of one of them having a decent NFL career are pretty good. But you never know, we will see.
    Thank you.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    DolfanGermany's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2006
    Posts:
    325
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Germany
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Amish Pirate View Post
    Ok....man that is alot of players.

    QB - Grade B-, I like Big Ben but man you have nothing behind him unless Newton or Ponder develops into something. You may luck out with Garrard as a backup this year since Gabbert seems way behind but after this year you could be in trouble.

    RB - Grade C, MJD is solid but starting to show a little wear and you don't have a current or future RB2 yet alone an RB1 on your roster. Your best hope is Bush gets a lot of check down passes this year. Hopefully those three 1st round picks next year can turn into one for you. I'd feel better if you had Rashard Jennings at least to back up MJD.

    WR - Grade B, I like Mike Williams (TBB) a lot, I also like Steve Johnson to put up good numbers again this year. Harvin should be solid and Moss as WR4/Flex player is fine in this deep of a league.

    TE - Grade A, I think Jimmy Graham will end up being your go to guy and put up some big numbers but Winslow is solid and under rated by many as well. Hernandez will be hit or miss but could have a couple big games and maybe you can trade him for som RB help.

    DE - Grade B+, Peppers is a top 5 guys and Campbell is a solid starter, I'll be honest if I knew more about this position I might grade you higher based on depther but I play mostly in DL/LB IDP leagues so individual DL is not my strong suit.

    LB - Grade B-, All are average to slightly above average fantasy guys, you don't have a tackling machine like a Willis or Beason that I like my LB's to be. You seem to have more the sack/turnover type player, if that is what you like I can't argue it.

    DB - Grade D, I assume you could take safeties, as interceptions are even more unpredictable then sacks or forced fumbles to me you need to go after guys that get tackles here and that means safeties and a few CB's like a Charles Woodson.

    K - Grade B, I think Brown is a solid kicker, should finish just inside the top 12 fantasy wise.

    Overall - B- for this year, C going forward. I think if Bush does a few things you can be a decent team and compete this year. I hate the lack of RB depth going forward and you need a 2nd QB to emerge although not as much as RB. The good news is the lowest graded areas of LB and DB are usually areas guy emege in and maybe you can upgrade, the issue for you might be how many guys are already rostered.

    I just traded my 2012 2nd, 4th and 2013 5th rounder for Addai, so I hope that will give me some much needed help at RB. But maybe there's something else you can help me with. By Sept. 5th I need to cut 8 guys, who would you cut from my 50 players? I'm thinking Avant, Quinn, Will Smith, Stroughter, Sims...Well, after that I am lost. Maybe Hayes, Witherspoon, or even Harvey? I still have hope in Harvey so I would hate having to drop him... What do you think?
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2010
    Posts:
    87
    vCash:
    1042
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafiki View Post
    8 teams

    QB: M. Ryan ATL
    RB: A. Peterson MN
    RB: D. McFadden OAK
    WR: C. Johnson DET
    WR: A. Boldin BAL
    WR: D. Driver GB
    TE: D. Clark IND
    DEF: Baltimore
    K: M. Crosby GB

    BN: B. Roethlisberger QB PIT
    BN: K. Britt WR TN
    BN: J. Addai RB IND
    BN: J. Ford WR OAK
    BN: D. Bess WR MIA
    BN: O. Daniels TE HOU

    I seriously can't believe this team I got. I had to brag, but you can tear it down if you want.

    Scoring:

    Passing Yards 50 yards per point
    Passing Touchdowns 6
    Interceptions -2
    Rushing Yards 20 yards per point
    Rushing Touchdowns 6
    Reception Yards 20 yards per point
    Reception Touchdowns 6
    Return Touchdowns 6
    2-Point Conversions 2
    Fumbles Lost -2
    Offensive Fumble Return TD 6
    Pick Sixes Thrown -1
    40+ Yard Passing Touchdowns 2
    40+ Yard Rushing Touchdowns 2
    40+ Yard Reception Touchdowns 2

    League Value
    Field Goals 0-19 Yards 3
    Field Goals 20-29 Yards 3
    Field Goals 30-39 Yards 3
    Field Goals 40-49 Yards 4
    Field Goals 50+ Yards 5
    Point After Attempt Made 1
    Defense/Special Teams League Value
    Sack 1
    Interception 2
    Fumble Recovery 2
    Touchdown 6
    Safety 2
    Block Kick 2
    Points Allowed 0 points 10
    Points Allowed 1-6 points 7
    Points Allowed 7-13 points 4
    Points Allowed 14-20 points 1
    Points Allowed 21-27 points 0
    Points Allowed 28-34 points -1
    Points Allowed 35+ points -4
    4th Down Stops 1
    Tackles for Loss 1
    Ok here we go.

    QB - Grade B, you got my #9 and #10 QB's in an 8 team league. The good news is you got good depth and you could make a case for either of these guys to be in the lower end of the top 8. You should be able to play some good matchups weekly.

    RB - Grade B+, really wanted to give you an A, your starters deserve that but you have no depth. Addai is borderline waiver wire material in a small league with small rosters and this scoring format. Plus you have a guy known to miss some games and already dinged in McFadden.

    WR - Grade C+, total stud in Calvin Johnson, I like Boldin in what is a TD heavy league probably a litle more then some, your 3rd WR will likely end up being Britt, Driver is ok the rest aren't really worth a roster spot.

    TE - Grade A+, two of the top 7 TE's, very nicely done.

    Kicker - Grade A, Crosby is very solid and on a good offense.

    Defense - honestly team defenses to me are a toss up, you have a traditional good one so you should be fine.

    Overall I'll grade you out to a "B", you should be a contender for the playoffs and if your RB's stay healthy and you catch a little lighting in a bottle with your 3rd WR you might be able to make a deep playoof run.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    Gogonjdevil's Avatar
    I'm So Sick of the Favre Drama!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2004
    Posts:
    154
    vCash:
    1017
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thanks for doing this again. Your advice actually helped me a lot last year. You told me to brush up on RB depth and it saved my ***! Anyway, this is my team this year:

    10 Team League

    SCORING

    Passing

    Every 25 passing yards - 1
    TD Pass - 6
    40+ yard TD pass bonus - 2
    50+ yard TD pass bonus - 4
    Interceptions Thrown - (-2)
    2pt Passing Conversion - 2
    300-399 yard passing game - 2
    400+ yard passing game - 4
    Sacked - (-1)

    Rushing
    Every 10 rushing yards - 1
    TD Rush - 6
    40+ yard TD rush bonus - 2
    50+ yard TD rush bonus - 4
    2pt Rushing Conversion - 2
    100-199 yard rushing game - 2
    200+ yard rushing game - 4

    Receiving
    Every 10 receiving yards - 1
    Each reception - 1
    TD Reception - 6
    40+ yard TD rec bonus - 1
    50+ yard TD rec bonus - 2
    2pt Receiving Conversion - 2
    100-199 yard receiving game - 2
    200+ yard receiving game - 4

    Miscellaneous
    Every 25 kickoff return yards - 1
    Every 10 punt return yards - 1
    Kickoff Return TD - 6
    Punt Return TD - 6
    Fumble Recovered for TD - 6
    Total Fumbles - (-1)
    Total Fumbles Lost - (-2)

    Kicking
    Each PAT Made - 1
    Each PAT Missed - (-1)
    Total FG Missed - (-1)
    FG Made (0-39 yards) - 3
    FG Made (40-49 yards) - 4
    FG Made (50+ yards) - 5
    FG Attempted (40-49 yards) - 1
    FG Attempted (50+ yards) - 2
    FG Missed (0-39 yards) - (-3)
    FG Missed (40-49 yards) - (-2)
    FG Missed (50+ yards) - (-1)

    Team Defense / Special Teams
    Every 25 kickoff return yards - 1
    Every 10 punt return yards - 1
    Each Sack - 1
    Interception Return TD - 6
    Fumble Return TD - 6
    Kickoff Return TD - 6
    Punt Return TD - 6
    Blocked Punt or FG return for TD - 6
    Blocked Punt, PAT or FG - 2
    Each Interception - 2
    Each Fumble Recovered - 2
    Each Safety - 2
    0 points allowed - 10
    1-6 points allowed - 7
    7-13 points allowed - 4
    14-17 points allowed - 1
    22-27 points allowed - (-1)
    28-34 points allowed - (-4)
    35-45 points allowed - (-7)
    46+ points allowed - (-10)

    Ok...and my team:

    QB: Aaron Rodgers
    RB: Ray Rice
    RB: Matt Forte
    RB/WR: Sydney Rice
    RB/WR: Darren Sproles
    WR: Calvin Johnson
    WR: Brandon Marshall
    WR/TE: Danny Amendola
    TE: Owen Daniels
    OP: Josh Freeman
    D/ST: Packers
    K: Rob Bironas

    BE: Daniel Thomas
    BE: C.J. Spiller
    BE: David Garrard
    BE: Davone Bess
    BE: Greg Olsen
    BE: Anthony Dalton

    Thanks again for doing this.


    Thanks L2G for the AWESOME Sig/Avy!
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    JCPHIN_PHAN's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    206
    vCash:
    1199
    Loc:
    VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rate my draft: 12 team standard scoring. QB,2RB,3WR,TE,DEF,K

    QB: shaub
    RB: Mendenhall
    RB:Blount
    WR:C Johnson
    WR: Greg Jennings
    WR:Pierre Garcon
    TE:Witten
    DEF:Giants
    K:Carpenter

    QB: Cassel
    RB:J. Best
    RB:B Jacobs
    RB:M Bush
    WR:Mike Thomas (#1wr in jacksonville)
    WR:Greg Little (flier pick)
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. I'll rate your fantasy team here:
    By Amish Pirate in forum Fantasy Sports
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 12:46 AM
  2. rate my fantasy team..
    By BARF in forum Fantasy Sports
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 02:15 PM
  3. Need A Fantasy Team Rate!
    By BDC87 in forum Fantasy Sports
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2006, 08:49 PM
  4. Fantasy team rate
    By nick1 in forum Fantasy Sports
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2006, 02:39 PM
  5. Rate My Fantasy Team.
    By minor101 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-03-2005, 02:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •