Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rate Your 2011 Fantasy Team Here

1. -21
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spydertl79 View Post
    12 team PPR flex league, .5 points/ reception, 4 points for passing TDs

QB: Vick
    RB1: S. Jackson
    RB2: Blount
    Flex: Reggie Bush
    WR1: Miles Austin
    WR2: Brandon Marshall
    TE: Dallas Clark
    DEF: Atlanta
    K: Alex Henery

Bench: Roy Williams, Ryan Torain, Javon Ringer, Steve Smith North, Ryan Fitzpatrick
    QB - Grade B+, Vick has the tools to be the top fantasy QB, thw worry always is he'll miss some time because of the style of play and I also see him stepping back a little this year. If I was counting on Vick I'd have drafted a backup a little higher. The passing TD's be lessing then rushing is a bonus for you here.

RB - Grade B-, I've been a huge SJax pusher for years, I've finally given up. He is what he is, he'll miss a game or so, put up some decent yards but doesn't find the endzone. As an RB2 I love him, as your main RB1 not as much. McDaniels lack of using the RB also scares me. Blount see the previous teams review, like him but some worries. Torian is an ok backup, Ringer if Johnson stays holding out could be a steal.

WR Grade B, I like Ausitin and Marshall as a Dou in a PPR league but worried about your depth, yet to see how Roy fits in in Chicago and Steve Smith (assume your North means Philly Steve) I don't see back until after week 6 and then working his way in.

TE - Grade A, Clark is a stud as long as Peyton is healthy, no back up ?

K - Grade A-, Henery, has the league and on a team that will give him chances, rookies always a risk at K but I like his chances.

D - Grade B, Atlanta should be a decent unit.

Overall - Grade B, I wish you had better depth, if all your starters stay healthy you should contend for the playoffs but an injury or two and you could be sunk.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Miami 13 View Post
    I've messed around in FF before but never much in seriousness. This year a buddy was doing a 10-team $75 league so I figured what the hell. The draft just ended and here's my team....

QB: Matt Ryan
    RB: Jamall Charles
    RB: Ahmad Bradshaw
    WR: Andre Johnson
    WR: Jeremy Maclin
    TE: Antonio Gates

BN: Kevin Kolb
    BN: DeAngelo Williams
    BN: Kenny Britt
    BN: Steve Smith(CAR)
    BN: Davone Bess
    BN: Brandon Pettigrew

K: Nate Kaeding

D/ST: San Diego
    BN: Miami

D: Cameron Wake
    DB: Antonine Winfield
    DL: Jason Babin

Scoring:
    Offense:
    Completions: 1
    Passing Yards: 10 yards per point; 15 points at 300 yards
    Passing Touchdowns: 6
    Interceptions: -3
    Rushing Yards: 10 yards per point; 15 points at 100 yards
    Rushing Touchdowns: 6
    Reception Yards: 10 yards per point; 15 points at 100 yards
    Reception Touchdowns: 6
    Return Yards: 10 yards per point
    Return Touchdowns: 6
    2-Point Conversions: 2
    Fumbles: -2
    Fumbles Lost: -4
    Offensive Fumble Return TD: 6

Kickers:
    Field Goals 0-19 Yards: 3
    Field Goals 20-29 Yards: 3
    Field Goals 30-39 Yards: 3
    Field Goals 40-49 Yards: 4
    Field Goals 50+ Yards: 5
    Field Goals Missed 0-19 Yards: -5
    Field Goals Missed 20-29 Yards: -4
    Field Goals Missed 30-39 Yards: -3
    Field Goals Missed 40-49 Yards: -3
    Field Goals Missed 50+ Yards: -3
    Point After Attempt Made: 1
    Point After Attempt Missed: -6

Defense:
    Sack: 2
    Interception: 3
    Fumble Recovery: 4
    Touchdown: 6
    Safety: 2
    Block Kick: 5
    Return Yards: 10 yards per point
    Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns: 6
    Points Allowed 0 points: 25
    Points Allowed 1-6 points: 15
    Points Allowed 7-13 points: 10
    Points Allowed 14-20 points: 5
    Points Allowed 21-27 points: 0
    Points Allowed 28-34 points: -10
    Points Allowed 35+ points: -25

Defensive Players
    Tackle Solo: 2
    Sack: 3
    Interception: 3
    Fumble Force: 2
    Fumble Recovery: 4
    Defensive Touchdown: 6
    Safety: 2
    Pass Defended: 2
    Block Kick: 2
    QB - Grade B, I like Matty Ice and have him in that 8 to 10 range of fantasy QB's but certainly a guy that will give you a solid start week in and week out. Not in love with Kolb as a backup but as a bye week fill in sure.

RB - Grade A, Charles is what you want in your RB1, game breaker, huge game potential and the lead man on his team. Bradshaw I maybe a little more down on then some but with the nice backup of DeAngelo Williams you've got good depth and can play the match ups.

WR - Grade A, AJ is a beast, Maclin assuming what they are saying is true and he is back healthy is the WR from Philly I'd rather have given their ADP's. Britt is a nice second option and Steve Smith (Carolina) is fine as a WR4. Bess in my opinion is not draftable in a 10 team league but you'll have someone to cut for a hot free agent.

TE - Grade A, Gates is awesome as long as he is able to stay healthy and Pettigew is a fine bye week filler.

K - Grade A, Love Keading

D - Grade A, San Diego is rock solid and Miami is a good matchup play.

IDP's - Grade B-, As I have said in other post I really like guys that rack up tackles over Sacks/Ints because they are more predictable year to year. All your guys I have in the 20 to 30 range at their positions, not guys that stink but in a 10 team league you should have had better options at least at 2 of the spots.

Overall - Grade A, maybe look at improving the IDP a little and maybe look at a flyer/upside guy instead of Bess but you should be right there. 10 team leagues in some ways are harder and more about matchups because even bad drafters tend to land decent starters so it's depth, finding an emerging star and lineups that win them.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maine
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thanks a ton for the rankings and advice! Like I said I'm fairly new to FF and especially IDP's. Someone just cut AJ Green, replace Bess with him?

Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thanks a ton for the rankings and advice! Like I said I'm fairly new to FF and especially IDP's. Someone just cut AJ Green, replace Bess with him?
    YES...Dalton hasn't looked good but Green has a ton of upside and is the #1 option on a team likely to be trailing a lot.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maine
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Amish Pirate View Post
    YES...Dalton hasn't looked good but Green has a ton of upside and is the #1 option on a team likely to be trailing a lot.
    All right, yeah Dalton worries me but AJ is the go to guy there. I put a waiver claim on him. I'm #4 and the guy who released him is #1 so I hope I get lucky and get him.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    12 teams (I picked 2nd in a snaking draft), starters: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, K, DEF, 6 bench

Scoring: 6 pts per TD, 1 pt per 25 yds passing or 10 yds rec or 10 yds rush, half pt per reception
    2 pt bonus for 300 yds passing or 100 yds rec or 100 yds rush

QB: Eli Manning
    RB: Arian Foster
    RB: Ahmad Bradshaw
    WR: Larry Fitzgerald
    WR: Brandon Marshall
    WR: Mario Manningham
    TE: Brent Celek
    K: Neil Rackers
    DEF: Packers

Bench:
    QB - Donovan McNabb
    RB - Reggie Bush
    RB - Felix Jones
    WR - Braylon Edwards
    WR/RB - Dexter McCluster
    TE - Visanthe Shiancoe

Concerns: WR depth, TEs are iffy but have upside, Eli needs to not throw it to the opposing team this year
    Insert pithy saying here.

Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maine
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hmm, Osi Umenyiora is a FA, his injury obviously worries me but thinking of replacing Babin with him. Any advice?
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Phins & Philly Sports

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hmm, Osi Umenyiora is a FA, his injury obviously worries me but thinking of replacing Babin with him. Any advice?
    With his injury, I would stick with Babin because he'll be healthy from day one, but the time Osi is fully healthy it will already be week 5-6, maybe later.

Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Germany
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Amish Pirate View Post
    Ok....man that is alot of players.

QB - Grade B-, I like Big Ben but man you have nothing behind him unless Newton or Ponder develops into something. You may luck out with Garrard as a backup this year since Gabbert seems way behind but after this year you could be in trouble.

RB - Grade C, MJD is solid but starting to show a little wear and you don't have a current or future RB2 yet alone an RB1 on your roster. Your best hope is Bush gets a lot of check down passes this year. Hopefully those three 1st round picks next year can turn into one for you. I'd feel better if you had Rashard Jennings at least to back up MJD.

WR - Grade B, I like Mike Williams (TBB) a lot, I also like Steve Johnson to put up good numbers again this year. Harvin should be solid and Moss as WR4/Flex player is fine in this deep of a league.

TE - Grade A, I think Jimmy Graham will end up being your go to guy and put up some big numbers but Winslow is solid and under rated by many as well. Hernandez will be hit or miss but could have a couple big games and maybe you can trade him for som RB help.

DE - Grade B+, Peppers is a top 5 guys and Campbell is a solid starter, I'll be honest if I knew more about this position I might grade you higher based on depther but I play mostly in DL/LB IDP leagues so individual DL is not my strong suit.

LB - Grade B-, All are average to slightly above average fantasy guys, you don't have a tackling machine like a Willis or Beason that I like my LB's to be. You seem to have more the sack/turnover type player, if that is what you like I can't argue it.

DB - Grade D, I assume you could take safeties, as interceptions are even more unpredictable then sacks or forced fumbles to me you need to go after guys that get tackles here and that means safeties and a few CB's like a Charles Woodson.

K - Grade B, I think Brown is a solid kicker, should finish just inside the top 12 fantasy wise.

Overall - B- for this year, C going forward. I think if Bush does a few things you can be a decent team and compete this year. I hate the lack of RB depth going forward and you need a 2nd QB to emerge although not as much as RB. The good news is the lowest graded areas of LB and DB are usually areas guy emege in and maybe you can upgrade, the issue for you might be how many guys are already rostered.
    Alright, thanks for rating my team. Like I said, I am very thin at RB, still trying to trade for a startable RB, maybe in exchange for a TE. K2 probably, since I don't want to let Hernandez or Graham go. You're also right about the DB position. But I never really pay attention to DBs in fantasy football, since the position is just way too unpredictable and there are always pretty good ones available through FA. I don't think my QB situation is that bad... Behind Ben I still have Garrard, like you said, and let's not forget about Henne, I am one of the few who still believe in him, I hope he will prove me right. Plus, I have Newton and Ponder, I think the odds of one of them having a decent NFL career are pretty good. But you never know, we will see.
    Thank you.

Thank you DisturbedShifty for the amazing sig!
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maine
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinsPhan11 View Post
    With his injury, I would stick with Babin because he'll be healthy from day one, but the time Osi is fully healthy it will already be week 5-6, maybe later.
    Thanks, that's exactly what I'm thinking. Also, should I drop Antoine Winfield for Bernard Pollard?
    Quote Quote