Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: We are going to have to get to Brady early and often on MFF!

1. -1
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tucson, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks

OPINION We are going to have to get to Brady early and often on MFF!

I don't care who our QB is on that first game, our Offense won't start hitting stride until after the Bye-week. The first 2 pre season games let me know that the Pats and Brady aren't showing much rust. In order to stay in this game IMO, we are going to have to make a statement early and drop Brady or atleast get him off his spots quickly or it could get ugly. I would even say nail him atleast once if it is close, even if it draws a 15 (obviuosly not in a 3rd and long).

I think our D is even better than last year, and we had them at the half of the first game until the Special Teams came out and laid a big terd to open up the second half. We absolutely have to get pressure on him, or I don't like our chances.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 67Stang View Post
    I don't care who our QB is on that first game, our Offense won't start hitting stride until after the Bye-week. The first 2 pre season games let me know that the Pats and Brady aren't showing much rust. In order to stay in this game IMO, we are going to have to make a statement early and drop Brady or atleast get him off his spots quickly or it could get ugly. I would even say nail him atleast once if it is close, even if it draws a 15 (obviuosly not in a 3rd and long).

I think our D is even better than last year, and we had them at the half of the first game until the Special Teams came out and laid a big terd to open up the second half. We absolutely have to get pressure on him, or I don't like our chances.
    the way to beat the pats is to get to brady often
    Quote Quote