Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Miami Dolphins Jersey Collection is up for sale - CHEAP! (Not Spam, btw.)

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Spartanburg, SC
    Thanks / No Thanks

My Miami Dolphins Jersey Collection is up for sale - CHEAP! (Not Spam, btw.)

Ok. So I'm moving soon, and I need all the room I can get. That, and I want alot less to move when it happens. So I have decided to put all of my Dolphins jerseys up for sale, and all at a reasonable price. Now, let me be clear - these are all knockoff jerseys, mostly purchased from China. But they look great, and are perfect for eating and drinking on Gameday, so you won't have to worry about spilling anything on them. A few of them are brand new, never been worn. I bought them all for my own use with the intention of wearing them on gamedays, but I really need to get stuff cleared out over the next couple of month. The jerseys are all either size 52 (which equates to about a larger XL) or a 54 (equal to XXL). Sizes will be listed next to each jersey.

All jerseys will go for 10.00, except the new with tags still attached, which are 12.00. I'll only charge a flat rate shipping amount of 3.95 as long as you are in the continental U.S. If you buy these jerseys online, you will probably only find them for a minimum of about 25.00 apiece. PM me if you are interesed in any of the jerseys. Thanks!

Below are the jerseys available...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    1st - I'll list the unworn, tags still attached jerseys.

Karlos Dansby - size 54

_______________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________

Chad Pennington - size 52

The rest of the jerseys have no tags attached.
    Chad Henne - size 54 - this jersey does not have tags on it, but was only worn long enough to try it on. It was never used other than that.

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Spartanburg, SC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Pat White - size 54 - again, never worn other than to try it on.

Chad Pennington, White jersey - size 54 - worn probably 2 times, looks like new.

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Spartanburg, SC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Davone Bess - size 54. This has been worn on numerous occasions, and has been washed. You can see int he pics that it is slightly more worn than the others. Still a great looking jersey, and in great shape.

__________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________

Jake Long - size 54. This jersey will go for 8.00, due to the fact that there is a small stain on the front of the jersey, which you will see in the picture below. Still a great jersey. This one was worn to the season opening win at Buffalo last year - thus the food stain. Lol. Great karma in this jersey though!

___________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Spartanburg, SC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Joey Porter - size 54. Yes, I know, it's Joey Porter. But antics aside, he was a great linebacker for us for a couple of years. If nothing else, you could have a Koa Misi nameplate stitched on it instead. Lol.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

And finally - I do have a couple of other jerseys available.

The first is a Mark Sanchez jersey that I truthfully purchased with the intention of burning before one of the Jets games last year. Ended up watching it at someone else's house, so I didn't get to do it. Anyway, it's brand new, tags still attached. Whether you wanna burn it, throw darts at it, use it as toilet paper, or give it to a friend...10.00 is certainly worth it. Size 52.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I also puchased this Matt Cassel jersey, size 52. It was for a friend, but he ended up getting one before I got to give it to him.
    Also new, tags attached.

______________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________

There you have it. PM me if you are interested in any of the jerseys. Now, let's just hope there's a season to wear them for!
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    Out of curiosity, how well did your sell go?
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Spartanburg, SC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    Out of curiosity, how well did your sell go?
    No response yet. I assume that's because of the offseason, lockout, etc. Maybe once things are finalized, they will draw some interest. All jerseys are still available as of now.
    Or Check out My Wallpapers Thread
    http://www.finheaven.com/show...e-Good-Ol-Days...
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sebring, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tried to send a pm to you. Not sure if u received it.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Spartanburg, SC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I can see that I have one, but due to the database errors on the site, I can't get to it. If anyone wants to reach me, you can email me at dolfan19@hotmail.com.

Thanks!
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sebring, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Email sent.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10