More Smug than Birthday Dog
1. Bautista - I dont give a damn if the Jays are good or not. He has been hands down the best player in baseball this year. **** all that "needs to be on a contender" bull****.
2. Granderson - Leads the league in HRs and RBIs and R's. Best hitter on possibly the best offense in baseball. Plays defense and steals bases too. Incredible year.
3. Ellsbury - Hits for power, average, plays great D and steals a ton of bases. I might be in the minority, but I think he is more valuable than Gonzo. You dont find many CFers that can do what he does. 1B has lots of players that are almost as good or just as good as Gonzo.
1. Ryan Braun - Great player. Slightly edges out Kemp here. leading the NL in OPS, SLG%, Runs, 2nd in BA. has 30 SB. Dude is a monster.
2. Matt Kemp - Like Bautista, you cant take it out him him that his entire organization is putrid.
3. Prince Fielder - Hell of a year. Set himself up for a MONSTER contract.