Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Al/nl mvp??

Hybrid View

1. -1
    Enter at your own risk...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Milwaukee, WI
    Thanks / No Thanks

Al/nl mvp??

Who would you go with and why??
    Say No to 1st Round RBs!

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    AL:
    1. Bautista - I dont give a damn if the Jays are good or not. He has been hands down the best player in baseball this year. **** all that "needs to be on a contender" bull****.

2. Granderson - Leads the league in HRs and RBIs and R's. Best hitter on possibly the best offense in baseball. Plays defense and steals bases too. Incredible year.

3. Ellsbury - Hits for power, average, plays great D and steals a ton of bases. I might be in the minority, but I think he is more valuable than Gonzo. You dont find many CFers that can do what he does. 1B has lots of players that are almost as good or just as good as Gonzo.

NL:
    1. Ryan Braun - Great player. Slightly edges out Kemp here. leading the NL in OPS, SLG%, Runs, 2nd in BA. has 30 SB. Dude is a monster.

2. Matt Kemp - Like Bautista, you cant take it out him him that his entire organization is putrid.

3. Prince Fielder - Hell of a year. Set himself up for a MONSTER contract.

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Verlander has to be right up there for not only the Cy Young, but the MVP in the AL as well. He is 19-2 since the middle of May (21-5 overall), and has won nine in a row. I dont think he will win it, since guys like Gonzo, Granderson, Bautista, etc. are having great years, but he should get serious consideration.
    "I am NOT:
    1. having or showing a merry, lively mood | 2. bright or showy | 3. given to or abounding in social or other pleasures"
    Quote Quote