I don't think 1 sportswriter in America has anything positive to say about Henne. To me that's a good thing because they are a bunch of Idiots. I think heene can make a huge jump this year. I have been as frusterated as anyone with henne at time's, however, Dan henning was a complete joke of a OC. Not many 1st yr starting qb's would have played well under that baafoon. Henne has some potential to win games in my opinion. 10 reason's he will be a top 15 QB this yr.
1. New OC. - aggressive playcalling-- Not being told if you throw a pick you'll be benched for pennington
2. Better OL play w/ pouncey... I know they struggled in preseason, but when jake gets back this line will be better.
3. More experience- last year was really his first yr going in as a starter, a lot of great QB's struggled their 1st year.
4. Healthly Marshall ... He is in beast mode this year.... he looks like he's on a mission this yr.
5. He's scrambling for 1st down's more--- I know he's no mike vick, but I like what I see from him in preseason being able to run it for key first down's and keep drives going.
6. No more Wildcat BS... destroying his mommemtum when he is putting togher good drives.
7. He will get big stat's passing with reggie bush on the team. Just dump it off to bush and let him get theYAC.
8. Don't have to worry about being benched every wk, like last yr with pennington. This is his team.
9. Clyed gates get opening up the field with his ability to take top off d-fense- didn't have have that last yr.
10. He has had a lot of time working on timimg pattern's all offseason with bess, hartline....