Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Beauty Of A Jersey

1. -21

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Harbour View, Jamaica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nbfin View Post
    The jersey in question is just as advertised. Great quality for the wholesale price. These jerseys make every fan proud wearing them. They are made to the Authentic detail. Best site for service and slection. I buy from them all the time. http://www.chinanfljerseys.us/

They even have fake Snapbacks. But why? The real ones are only $20-30!
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    lurker

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    St.Petersburg
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Oh god, the fake jersey, real jersey discussion again?

Im out
    Fireman ed looks like my kneecap
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey City NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    25 dolla anay ting you want
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    TRUE AMERICAN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    USA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    folks, i DO NOT want to start a political debate here, and really, i hope no one replies.

take it how you want, if you agree, do it. if you dont, AH-SO!!

YOUR CUTTING YOUR OWN FINANCIAL THROATS every time you buy a product from COMMUNIST china!!

people cant keep biatching about jobs over seas and no jobs here if you keep lining the communstst pockets!!

yes, a lot of american made is more expensive, but this is the way to beat it all! boycott all chinese stuff [or any other product/service that is from an american company who moved there operations to foriegn countries for cheap labor] and it kills there buisness in red china manufacturing cheap, unsafe products for penny pinching americans. then find the cheaper american product. it will force the gougers to lower there prices sooner or later.

but again, this is all YOUR PRIVATE CHOICE! no need to reply. many say they do this and that but then they see that cool cheap jersey or tool or electronics or game and they fall into the old "well, its only one item, just this once wont hurt" mentality.

IF WE DO NOT START MAKING SACRIFICES, EVEN SMALL ONES, you will see the end of our country, were standing on the ledge right now! we are already BROKE and we owe BILLIONS to red china and other countries. FEED YOURSELVES and YOUR COUNTRYMEN!

sorry, someone had to say it. PLEASE just go to football, you wont change my mind or my boycotts [LIKE ALL G.E.PRODUCTS], its your private biz what you do with this reminder.
    For Those Who Ride The Other Side

HOWARD: rip my brother.

Quote Quote  

5. -25
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NRA View Post
    folks, i DO NOT want to start a political debate here, and really, i hope no one replies.

YOUR CUTTING YOUR OWN FINANCIAL THROATS every time you buy a product from COMMUNIST china!!

people cant keep biatching about jobs over seas and no jobs here if you keep lining the communstst pockets!!

yes, a lot of american made is more expensive, but this is the way to beat it all! boycott all chinese stuff [or any other product/service that is from an american company who moved there operations to foriegn countries for cheap labor] and it kills there buisness in red china manufacturing cheap, unsafe products for penny pinching americans. then find the cheaper american product. it will force the gougers to lower there prices sooner or later.

but again, this is all YOUR PRIVATE CHOICE! no need to reply. many say they do this and that but then they see that cool cheap jersey or tool or electronics or game and they fall into the old "well, its only one item, just this once wont hurt" mentality.

IF WE DO NOT START MAKING SACRIFICES, EVEN SMALL ONES, you will see the end of our country, were standing on the ledge right now! we are already BROKE and we owe BILLIONS to red china and other countries. FEED YOURSELVES and YOUR COUNTRYMEN!

sorry, someone had to say it. PLEASE just go to football, you wont change my mind or my boycotts [LIKE ALL G.E.PRODUCTS], its your private biz what you do with this reminder.
    I agree with you in general, but when the high dollar "real" ones come from China as well, you're still propping them up buying essentially the same thing for way more money. It's kind of hard to stand on principle when the market is cornered.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

The Devin Townsend Project: Kingdom (Live)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jZjziohaPc
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by NRA View Post

You need to read the book "Full Black" by Brad Thor.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    I agree with you in general, but when the high dollar "real" ones come from China as well, you're still propping them up buying essentially the same thing for way more money. It's kind of hard to stand on principle when the market is cornered.
    Except you are buying from a NFL Licensed American company and not supporting a country that is trying to collapse ours!
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Formerly Fiedler for MVP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    A van down by the river
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'd be all over the NFL Licenced American product if I wasnt looking at a 900% markup from the fake. We can get political til the cows come home. At the end of the day, you arent convincing many people, in this economy, to pick up an authentic for $300 when they can have the same item(or reasonably close) for $50.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    the entire organization

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Unreal.
    jersey's finest
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fiftyofhaze View Post
    Unreal.
    The jersey? The 1999 Cavalier? The air fresher? Or supporting the Chinese?
    Quote Quote