Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Michigan beats Notre Dame on last second TD!!!!!!

1. -11
    I wish people understood this

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Earth
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    If the only sporting events that can get your dick hard are the top drawer stuff: two top 10 college teams, an NBA Final or the Superbowl... then it's time to see your urologist.

I don't care what two teams were playing, that **** was exciting. I'll maintain till the day I die the best sporting event I've ever seen in person is a dodgeball tournament I saw in Brooklyn several years ago. Don't ask me to explain why. It just was.
    Have you ever seen a movie called Rubber.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Ayatollah of rock and rolla

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfect23 View Post
    Have you ever seen a movie called Rubber.
    Is that the one with the killer tire? Because no, I haven't.
    A witty saying proves nothing. -- Voltaire
    Quote Quote  

3. -13

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Earth
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Is that the one with the killer tire? Because no, I haven't.
    Yes it is I ask that because what you said about the dodgeball game reminds me of the very begining of the movie when he ask's in the stephen spielberg movie E.T. why is the alien brown..... no reason in love story why did the 2 characters fall madly in love with each other.....no reason in the excellent chainsaw massacre by Tobe Hooper why don't we ever see the people go to the bathroom or wash there hands like people do in real life.......no reason that just reminded me of that so I thought it was funny.

FYI don't watch it it's dumb and I knew it would be dumb to I just had to see it because it looked so dumb but if you like really dumb movies watch it.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yes it is I ask that because what you said about the dodgeball game reminds me of the very begining of the movie when he ask's in the stephen spielberg movie E.T. why is the alien brown..... no reason in love story why did the 2 characters fall madly in love with each other.....no reason in the excellent chainsaw massacre by Tobe Hooper why don't we ever see the people go to the bathroom or wash there hands like people do in real life.......no reason that just reminded me of that so I thought it was funny.

FYI don't watch it it's dumb and I knew it would be dumb to I just had to see it because it looked so dumb but if you like really dumb movies watch it.
    Yeah, the premise is, uh... bizarre. No stranger than The Gingerdead Man, though.

I really love movies... I like football and everything and enjoy studying the finer points and posting here, but movies are my life. But with that being said everyone seems to have a genre they don't really care for and for whatever reason mine is horror. Add to the fact that I generally don't go in for the "so stupid I have to watch it" kind of flicks and it doesn't sound like it's much up my alley, lol. There are so many great movies I haven't seen I just can't justify it.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Earth
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah, the premise is, uh... bizarre. No stranger than The Gingerdead Man, though.

I really love movies... I like football and everything and enjoy studying the finer points and posting here, but movies are my life. But with that being said everyone seems to have a genre they don't really care for and for whatever reason mine is horror. Add to the fact that I generally don't go in for the "so stupid I have to watch it" kind of flicks and it doesn't sound like it's much up my alley, lol. There are so many great movies I haven't seen I just can't justify it.
    Anytime Gary Busey is in a movie it's wise to avoid watching it.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Owner of the Palace of Wisdom

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Harrisburg, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Shoelace will go down as one of the most beloved Michigan Men ever. So humble, such a great leader, and so exciting.

As for the game, yeah the defense was awful, but Mattison and Hoke are trying to rewrite 3 years of poor coaching to that unit. Hell both have gone on record of saying they aren't expecting miracles this year. I WILL say this though. There are pieces on the defense with Jordan Kovacs, Jake Ryan, Kenny Demens, and Brandon Hawthorne. And has many yards as were given up, the defense has made more big plays in 2 weeks than it did the previous 3 years.

Still a lot of work to do, but I've liked what I've seen.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Anytime Gary Busey is in a movie it's wise to avoid watching it.
    Except this eliminates Lethal Weapon, The Buddy Holly Story, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Predator 2, The Firm and, of course, Rookie of the Year.

And I won't stand for that. Well, except maybe Predator 2. That one can stay unwatched. And Rookie of the Year, because I was joking.

*Anyhow, we've derailed this thread enough. Michigan people deserve their place to celebrate. It's going to be tough sledding for them in the Big-10 this year, so they should savor this win while they can.
    Last edited by Mr. Magoo; 09-11-2011 at 03:00 AM.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Paddy's Pub

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boom City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Except this eliminates Lethal Weapon, The Buddy Holly Story, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, The Firm and, of course, Rookie of the Year.

And I won't stand for that.

*Anyhow, we've derailed this thread enough. Michigan people deserve their place to celebrate. It's going to be tough sledding for them in the Big-10 this year, so they should savor this win while they can.
    don't forget 'lost highway'. and although 'under siege' was another in a long line of terrible steven seagal movies, his character in that was therapeutic.

Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ChambersWI View Post
    Shoelace will go down as one of the most beloved Michigan Men ever. So humble, such a great leader, and so exciting.

As for the game, yeah the defense was awful, but Mattison and Hoke are trying to rewrite 3 years of poor coaching to that unit. Hell both have gone on record of saying they aren't expecting miracles this year. I WILL say this though. There are pieces on the defense with Jordan Kovacs, Jake Ryan, Kenny Demens, and Brandon Hawthorne. And has many yards as were given up, the defense has made more big plays in 2 weeks than it did the previous 3 years.

Still a lot of work to do, but I've liked what I've seen.
    For 3 years I wondered when I would see the defense make a big play. Now I wonder where is the next one coming from.

I am hoping for an 8 win season and decent bowl game but when they get talent in to Ann Arbor over the next couple of years, they will be back amongst the top 10. The recruiting has been unbelievably good and they have repositioned themselves in Ohio, a place Rich Rod refused to recruit from and the coaching is far superior then we have seen going back to Bo.

We may not have many highlights once we get into Big 10 play but I am going to enjoy this one for a while.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Owner of the Palace of Wisdom

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Harrisburg, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    For 3 years I wondered when I would see the defense make a big play. Now I wonder where is the next one coming from.

I am hoping for an 8 win season and decent bowl game but when they get talent in to Ann Arbor over the next couple of years, they will be back amongst the top 10. The recruiting has been unbelievably good and they have repositioned themselves in Ohio, a place Rich Rod refused to recruit from and the coaching is far superior then we have seen going back to Bo.

We may not have many highlights once we get into Big 10 play but I am going to enjoy this one for a while.
    as of right now, We have a top 5 class. I haven't checked in a while but Rivals had us as the number 3 class, and Scout had us with the number 1. We also have 2 probable 5* players for 2013 in QB Shane Morris and ATH Dymonte Thomas
    Quote Quote