Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Reality check for Phin fans...

1. -1
    Sink or Swim, Fin Fan 4 Life

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoPlaystation LogoNintendo LogoSnakes!Dolphins Homer

TROLLIFIC Reality check for Phin fans...

Just so I don't have to hear about how we "hide" in own forum anymore. And yes the title is dripping with sarcasm.

We lost. We lost by one point again. Nothing new. Did I have my hopes up that we could win nine straight? Yeah, I did. But at the same time I wasn't holding my breath. So go ahead Bills, Pats and Jets (Junc) fans. have at it. Now the Phins have their own reality check thread.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Doesnt play well with others

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a Van down by the rive
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    Just so I don't have to hear about how we "hide" in own forum anymore. And yes the title is dripping with sarcasm.

We lost. We lost by one point again. Nothing new. Did I have my hopes up that we could win nine straight? Yeah, I did. But at the same time I wasn't holding my breath. So go ahead Bills, Pats and Jets (Junc) fans. have at it. Now the Phins have their own reality check thread.
    Difference is, the majority of us have already known that we still have a ways to go.

Delusional JEST fans still think they are an elite team, which we all know is far from the truth.

Junkie has his little peg to hang his hat on, one he likes to remind us of more often than stupid Target commercials appeared during yesterday's game, but I would rather be our team, which is on it's way up, than their team, which is in decline......oh, and their coach is an obnoxious 3 year old who obviously had problems staying away from seconds 8 or 9 times a day.....
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The Confessor View Post
    Difference is, the majority of us have already known that we still have a ways to go.

Delusional JEST fans still think they are an elite team, which we all know is far from the truth.

Junkie has his little peg to hang his hat on, one he likes to remind us of more often than stupid Target commercials appeared during yesterday's game, but I would rather be our team, which is on it's way up, than their team, which is in decline......oh, and their coach is an obnoxious 3 year old who obviously had problems staying away from seconds 8 or 9 times a day.....
    Talk about being delusional?? Your team is on the way up? I guess you are right.....3 wins thru November and last place means you only have one place to go and that's up. If I were you I would be more concerned with the direction of the "Fish out of water" than the Jets. In a few weeks you will have a new coach and possibly new GM. I doubt Cower will take this job being that Luck will not be coming to south Florida. However, even if he does, I like the direction my team and ownership than the Miami Dolphins. Just recall what some of you were saying back in August. My how those expectations and predictions have changed.....big time.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Doesnt play well with others

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a Van down by the rive
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LAjetsfan View Post
    Talk about being delusional?? Your team is on the way up? I guess you are right.....3 wins thru November and last place means you only have one place to go and that's up. If I were you I would be more concerned with the direction of the "Fish out of water" than the Jets. In a few weeks you will have a new coach and possibly new GM. I doubt Cower will take this job being that Luck will not be coming to south Florida. However, even if he does, I like the direction my team and ownership than the Miami Dolphins. Just recall what some of you were saying back in August. My how those expectations and predictions have changed.....big time.

Not exactly sure of your education level, but for the record, Dolphins are Mammals not fish. No, I'm serious. Go Google it if you don't believe me...........
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The Confessor View Post
    Not exactly sure of your education level, but for the record, Dolphins are Mammals not fish. No, I'm serious. Go Google it if you don't believe me...........
    Very weak response affirming that you cannot argue on the merits. My reference to the Fins as "Fish" is an anology. But whenever you want to compare education levels, I am happy to do so -- top 5 law school and work for a major law firm.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Some here predicted a playoff birth for the Dolphins, and that is not going to happen. Wow! That's almost as bad as predicting a Super Bowl win, and possibly missing the playoffs.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    yeah it was a loss but It was still a good game, and atleast your head coach hasn't been running his blow hole since training camp that you were going to win the super bowl.

Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Very weak response affirming that you cannot argue on the merits. My reference to the Fins as "Fish" is an anology. But whenever you want to compare education levels, I am happy to do so -- top 5 law school and work for a major law firm.
    oh wow, you are a lawyer? you must be so smart. i mean, it takes alot of smarts to chase down an ambulance. congrats! bragging about yourself only makes you look stupid.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i dont think this loss is even a reality check for most fans. most of us know that we arent a good team. we dont have a solid qb and the positions that we should be good at are marginal at best. i think the reality check should be reserved for jest fans. mark buttfumble is not a good qb, yet most of them still hold on to the notion that just because he was drafted so high, that he will pan out. i would rather be in our position, because at least we realize that we need to upgrade the qb position. the jest will continue to wallow is buttfumble's inconsistency.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I call BS...There is not one person that roots for the Jests who went to a top 5 law school and who works for a major law firm. In fact, I'd bet my house that a majority of the New Jersey Jests fans have GED's...maybe.

"Fish" swimming up sans a franchise QB or HC.

"Bi-planes" losing altitude WITH a franchise (well, what the Jests like to call a franchise) QB and a HC.

Yea, I think I like the Dolphins direction much better.
    Quote Quote