Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The AFC east goes thru .. Buffalo ????

1. -11
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    Congrats to the Bills, it won't last but at least they have hope now. Now is when it becomes difficult for them, b/c now they will be expected to win for the first time and crazy fans and media will begin talking playoffs and div titles- now we will see what they are made of but through 3 games I stand up and applaud. They have played really well.
    Jealous much?

Bills beat the Raiders. Raiders shalacked the Jets.

It's understandable.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Congrats to the Bills, it won't last but at least they have hope now. Now is when it becomes difficult for them, b/c now they will be expected to win for the first time and crazy fans and media will begin talking playoffs and div titles- now we will see what they are made of but through 3 games I stand up and applaud. They have played really well.
    Haha. Keep thinking buttfumble is a better QB because he was a higher draft pick. We all know football works that way. And Shon Greene is a much better player than Fred Jackson because Jackson wasn't even drafted.

The fact the Jets are even 2-1 is a blessing by Tony Romo. You guys aren't making the playoffs. Book it.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DaQuix View Post
    Jealous much?

It's understandable.
    Just ignore him. He believes Mark buttfumble is one of the best QBs in the NFL.
    "Do I expect us to make the playoffs? I'm guaranteeing it." - Donte Whitner
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jesus tittyf*cking christ these jetfans must use buttfumble's semen for sustenance. Mexican Dilfer to the rescue!
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    vvv The Scariest Buffalo Bill

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    I don't think it will last. I still see the Patriots winning the division.

Expect the Bills in the playoffs this year. This is a young and focused team. The Patriots dynasty is starting to crumble.

The Giants absolutely win it all w/ buttfumble and they probably have more playoff wins and playoff apps if buttfumble is their QB, we probably don't even make a title game w/ Eli the last 2 years........
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    LETS GO BUFFALO!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Buffalo, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Congrats to the Bills, it won't last
    Based on what? You're the only person I've heard say that like it's 100% going to happen.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Suns and Fins superfan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boise, Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBillsFan View Post

Expect the Bills in the playoffs this year. This is a young and focused team. The Patriots dynasty is starting to crumble.
    If only. People have been saying this for years and it simply doesn't happen. New England will go back to being New England next week. Brady probably won't throw 4 picks in a game for the another season or 2. The Bills have now angered the Patriots. This does not bode well for the team next in their path.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    The Anti-Fistpumper

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    YES, I think the Bills are for real. They are very capable of grabbing a wildcard this season. The thing some of you have to understand is that Mr. Brady isn't going away. Like another poster said earlier in this thread, people have been predicting the demise of the Patriot dynasty for the last half decade and they always find a way when the chips are down. It wouldn't shock me if the Bills got into the playoffs at all. I actually believe you have a more solid team than the one we fielded in 2008. It would shock me however if The Bills won the division, as that would more than likely require them repeating this past Sunday's feat in New England. Brady and Belichick just don't lose in those spots. If I'm wrong I'll be the first to admit it on these forums. Good luck the rest of the way.
    "It is wonderful to be here in the great state of Chicago"
    - Dan Quayle, former U.S. Vice-President

Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    **** no lol.

The Patriots and Jets are still top dog in the AFC East I don't care what happened on Sunday the Bills are a nice team and they're fun to watch. But late in the season when it's time for big boy football, the Jets and Patriots will rise to the occasion.

The Bills beat the Chiefs and a Raider team on a short week and the Raiders had to travel cross-country. Raiders simply ran out of gas in the end. Jets travel cross-country and they get beat by the Raiders. This is the NFL.

Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DaQuix View Post
    Jealous much?

It's understandable.
    Shalacked? It was a one score game int he final minutes. Enjoy your start but be careful. I am impressed w/ the Bills but we all still know the division is about the Pats and Jets. 3-0 is great(weren't you 4-0 a few years ago?) ut there is a long way to go. if Buf is ahead of us in Novemeber I'll begin to be concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloSoldier2 View Post
    Haha. Keep thinking buttfumble is a better QB because he was a higher draft pick. We all know football works that way. And Shon Greene is a much better player than Fred Jackson because Jackson wasn't even drafted.

The fact the Jets are even 2-1 is a blessing by Tony Romo. You guys aren't making the playoffs. Book it.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Just ignore him. He believes Mark buttfumble is one of the best QBs in the NFL.
    So far Fitz has been better this year but Mark has won huge games in January, Fitz has never played in a big game in his life. Let's see him do it against good defenses(he has yet to play one of them thisyear) and let's see him lead his team to wins in big games in dec and january. Then I will begin to change my mind.

Yes thank Tony Romo but you guys clearly dominated your last 2 opponents, you got penalty after penalty to keep the drive alive against oak then you needed a QB to thow 4 INTs

I get that you gus are excited since it has been so long since you have even competed for a playoff spot but relax and enjoy 3-0 w/o looking too far ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep2Evans View Post
    Based on what? You're the only person I've heard say that like it's 100% going to happen.
    You had 2 great wins over good teams at home but getting into huge holes iosn't a formula for success. It's great you came back but you need to play more complete games to expect to be a playoff contender. You also have yet to face a quality defense and your D has been gashed. There's a long way to go, I will be surprised if Buffalo is a playoff team this year,

Do I think they will tank it? of course not but at the end of the year it will be the Pats and Jets back in postseason.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    vvv The Scariest Buffalo Bill

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky_Fan34 View Post
    If only. People have been saying this for years and it simply doesn't happen. New England will go back to being New England next week. Brady probably won't throw 4 picks in a game for the another season or 2. The Bills have now angered the Patriots. This does not bode well for the team next in their path.
    They can be as angry as they want, it doesn't mean that they will somehow learn to play defense.

They have been HORRENDOUS on D in their first three games. If the Pats are relying on solely on Brady to win it for them, take a look at Indy for an example of when the poop hits the fan.
    Quote Quote