Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Sparano OUR Headcoach

1. -1
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Sparano OUR Headcoach

Dear all,everyone wants us to win but does anyone think Sparano wants to lose,no of course not but given the talent for him to use it's not like we have many pro bowlers on the offence, Marshall give me a break it's all about him.Sparano may be not be the right man but there is lots of blame all around.People Sparano will go but he still deserves respect.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by colindolphin View Post
    Dear all,everyone wants us to win but does anyone think Sparano wants to lose,no of course not but given the talent for him to use it's not like we have many pro bowlers on the offence, Marshall give me a break it's all about him.Sparano may be not be the right man but there is lots of blame all around.People Sparano will go but he still deserves respect.
    Um... Yeah. Not really. In the end he is just another coach that could not do the job.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Off the shoulder of Orion
    Thanks / No Thanks
    People Sparano will go but he still deserves respect.
    You have got to be kidding? I used to buy in to the notion that just sit down and shut up because you never played in the NFL and these guys know more than you do. Well, then we brought in Cam Cameron, Nick Saban, Dumbstadt, and the newest idiot to step up to the plate, Tony Sparano. If that were not bad enough, Ross is listening to the other village idiot for advice, Jeff Ireland.
    "It happens all the time," Taylor said. "It's not an exact science and personnel guys aren't the end-all, be-all. " Jason Taylor,2011
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    The Anti-Fistpumper

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have to believe you just posted this to stir the pot. No one could truly believe this after watching this team's uninspired performance yesterday. Even Cameron Wake has checked out for the season. If it wasn't for Daniel Thomas showing signs of potential this team wouldn't have a pulse at all. I am pretty tolerant and patient when it comes to coaches and the team meeting expectations, but even I am sickened by the lack of heart and desire the Miami Dolphins are displaying these days and that most definitely falls on Sparano.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I remember when I had my first beer.....
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He is not up to the job but you guys must remember he is our coach and the players are not doing it on the field so yeah blame the coach and btw ross may well no nothing about the game but would u invest your money on some of our players?
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He is not up to the job but you guys must remember he is our coach and the players are not doing it on the field so yeah blame the coach and btw ross may well no nothing about the game but would u invest your money on some of our players?
    The players are not doing it on the field because the coach is not getting them prepared. Sparano is a bum. It doesn't take a genius to know that Nolan Carroll + Andre Johnson = Texans TD, but that didn't stop Sparano from lining him up over there. The team is completely uninspired and that is on Sparano. That is a coaches job to motivate and prepare the players. Tony is not doing either. The only position he shows any regard for is field goal kicker and even that is not working out.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Where is the reset button?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    illinois
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Really?
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You earn respect in life. It isn't due you just as a human being. Sparano has earned no respect and he will get none from me!!!
    "May the acorns rest in peace..."
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So when we were winning with Sparano and Pennington at q/b he was good now with no control over what players he can bring in only can coach the poor ones we have he is terrible,no these players are to blame Henne,Marshall,Bush,Taylor,Smith,Burnett the list goes on btw a new coach better get shot of most of them their attitude sucks big time
    Quote Quote