Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: New Member :)

Threaded View

1. -35
    Lookin' for Lee Ho Fooks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kings Park, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Been a Dolphin fan since about 1968 or so. I live on Long Island, in Jets country, so I have to put up with that crap. I remember what it was like when the Fins made the playoffs just about every year. But too many first round losses have made simply making the playoffs not much of a big deal to me. Let's win a couple of playoff games one of these years and then I'll be smiling. As for where we are now... I like where we're heading. Where we are?... not so much.

My one claim to Dolphin fame was that I was sitting field level in the Meadowlands, 15 rows back, when Marino threw the fake-spike. That play unfolded in front of me like magic. I jumped out of my seat and was cheering and screaming but I couldn't even hear myself over the sound of the breaking hearts of Jets fans.

Edit: I left out that my seat was in the end zone where the TD happened.
    Last edited by JTC111; 07-03-2012 at 04:38 PM.
    Quote Quote