Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

View Poll Results: How do you really feel about Junc?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • I hate him because he's a Jets fan.

    11 42.31%
  • I hate him because he's a douchebag.

    7 26.92%
  • I am NYJunc.

    8 30.77%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 87

Thread: *** The FinHeaven Roast of NYJunc ***

  1. -11
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    12,182
    vCash:
    9417
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    So when does this roast begin?
    Junc is swimming in the river in Africa right now Da-Nile. His man crush Brady put a little *** whipping on his butt buddy Sanchez. It's like taking a girlfriend and wife to the same ball for junc. If I could only have all the stuff I have with my wife but still have the younger chick it would be perfect but then you realize the younger chick will never be like your wife.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

    Quote Quote  

  2. -12
    Tunaphish429's Avatar
    1st Ballot Hall of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2009
    Posts:
    8,638
    vCash:
    1649
    Loc:
    CUSE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hey Junc Jets looked real good yesterday..


    Super Bowl here they come!!!
    Quote Quote  

  3. -13
    Tunaphish429's Avatar
    1st Ballot Hall of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2009
    Posts:
    8,638
    vCash:
    1649
    Loc:
    CUSE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Junc when you and ed get together who is on top who is on bottom?
    Quote Quote  

  4. -14
    Tunaphish429's Avatar
    1st Ballot Hall of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2009
    Posts:
    8,638
    vCash:
    1649
    Loc:
    CUSE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wevie when you met dan the man did you cream in your pants?
    Quote Quote  

  5. -15
    Tunaphish429's Avatar
    1st Ballot Hall of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2009
    Posts:
    8,638
    vCash:
    1649
    Loc:
    CUSE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Junc and Michael jackson are alot alike. They both just want the milk.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -16
    Tunaphish429's Avatar
    1st Ballot Hall of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2009
    Posts:
    8,638
    vCash:
    1649
    Loc:
    CUSE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    Junc is swimming in the river in Africa right now Da-Nile. His man crush Brady put a little *** whipping on his butt buddy Sanchez. It's like taking a girlfriend and wife to the same ball for junc. If I could only have all the stuff I have with my wife but still have the younger chick it would be perfect but then you realize the younger chick will never be like your wife.
    Just curious. Who did you blow to become a mod?
    Quote Quote  

  7. -17
    Tunaphish429's Avatar
    1st Ballot Hall of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2009
    Posts:
    8,638
    vCash:
    1649
    Loc:
    CUSE
    Thanks / No Thanks


    Bumpus is your last name White?
    Quote Quote  

  8. -18
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    12,182
    vCash:
    9417
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunaphish429 View Post
    Just curious. Who did you blow to become a mod?
    It wasn't a blow it was more like a short kiss, with tongue of course, I can not help it that I am sexy and in demand.

    unlike junc who blew a mile of Sanchez's hot dog and sold his toes to Rex Rayn's wifes vag in order to see the Jets in a Super Bowl but now realizes that herpes and toe rot are impossible to git rid of!
    Quote Quote  

  9. -19
    Bumpus's Avatar
    Are you gonna drink that?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    21,110
    vCash:
    31179
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunaphish429 View Post


    Bumpus is your last name White?
    No, actually it's Holmes.



    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1





    "The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln
    Quote Quote  

  10. -20
    Bumpus's Avatar
    Are you gonna drink that?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    21,110
    vCash:
    31179
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    It wasn't a blow it was more like a short kiss, with tongue of course, I can not help it that I am sexy and in demand.

    unlike junc who blew a mile of Sanchez's hot dog and sold his toes to Rex Rayn's wifes vag in order to see the Jets in a Super Bowl but now realizes that herpes and toe rot are impossible to git rid of!
    ... Don't let him lie to 'ya - he blew BobDole.

    We tried to tell him it wasn't necessary, but he'd hear none of it.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Finheaven Roast of: JCane
    By Possum in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 234
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 07:05 PM
  2. Al Smith Dinner (aka Roast)
    By ih8brady in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 09:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •