Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

View Poll Results: How do you really feel about Junc?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • I hate him because he's a Jets fan.

11 42.31%
  • I hate him because he's a douchebag.

7 26.92%
  • I am NYJunc.

8 30.77%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: *** The FinHeaven Roast of NYJunc ***

1. -31
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    Or the Jets to win anything at the end of the season that isn't given to them by the grace of resting starters. Or the the Jets winning with out a rushing attack and great D oh wait they haven't had any rushing attack or D in the last three weeks...................

It's kinda like junc when he waits for his wife to give him a bj, it just ain't happening without several other factors in coming into play.
    It's just too darm bad Miami hasn't been given anything like we have, oh wait your 2008 div title where you beat 5-6 dead teams to end the season and needed a Brady injury to win before being humiliated in the WC round at HOME(not that anyone saw it at blackout Stadium).
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    It's just too darm bad Miami hasn't been given anything like we have, oh wait your 2008 div title where you beat 5-6 dead teams to end the season and needed a Brady injury to win before being humiliated in the WC round at HOME(not that anyone saw it at blackout Stadium).
    Yeah well last I check the Jets won the division back in 2002 and 1998 (your savor Parcells year) before that it was...........well I wasn't born yet because my father was graduating high school or something like that. So that lowly win that Miami eked out equaled their 13th division title but hey why strive for a dozen or more when you have 4.

But by your junc magic it will somehow be spun into something truly magical.
    Peace and Humptiness Forever

Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Yeah well last I check the Jets won the division back in 2002 and 1998 (your savor Parcells year) before that it was...........well I wasn't born yet because my father was graduating high school or something like that. So that lowly win that Miami eked out equaled their 13th division title but hey why strive for a dozen or more when you have 4.

But by your junc magic it will somehow be spun into something truly magical.
    We won in '98 and made the title game
    we won in '02 and shut out Peyton Manning in the WC rd

You won in '08 and were humiliated at home in the WC rd.

Come on back to the 2000s, I know the 70s were great for you but it's been a long time since Miami was A)relevant and B) a SB contender.
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We won in '98 and made the title game
    we won in '02 and shut out Peyton Manning in the WC rd

You won in '08 and were humiliated at home in the WC rd.

Come on back to the 2000s, I know the 70s were great for you but it's been a long time since Miami was A)relevant and B) a SB contender.
    and then got hammered by the Raiders who subsequently got hammered by Tampa in the Super Bowl. In 1998 the Jets ran into the Juggernaut that was Denver but hey if your measure of success is the Andy Reid scale then hey baby you and the Jets are truly numero uno!
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    and then got hammered by the Raiders who subsequently got hammered by Tampa in the Super Bowl. In 1998 the Jets ran into the Juggernaut that was Denver but hey if your measure of success is the Andy Reid scale then hey baby you and the Jets are truly numero uno!
    It was a TD game in the 4th qtr against Oak, it's not like we lost 38-3 or 62-7.

Speaking of 38-3 in 1998 Den beat Miami 38-3 a week before escaping w/ a 23-10 win over us where we held a 10 pt 2nd half lead.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It was a TD game in the 4th qtr against Oak, it's not like we lost 38-3 or 62-7.

Speaking of 38-3 in 1998 Den beat Miami 38-3 a week before escaping w/ a 23-10 win over us where we held a 10 pt 2nd half lead.
    Speaking of 38-3 is that the size differential between in centimeters between junc (3cm) and the guy your wife is banging (38cm)? If you want a latex mold of my **** to slam your wife with I'd be happy to oblige.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Speaking of 38-3 is that the size differential between in centimeters between junc (3cm) and the guy your wife is banging (38cm)? If you want a latex mold of my **** to slam your wife with I'd be happy to oblige.
    Too bad for you, my wife likes men.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Too bad for you, my wife likes men.
    I know she does, that's why she calls me every day when you are on here posting feverishly. With a little enticement you should see how receptive she is with other women too!
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    I know she does, that's why she calls me every day when you are on here posting feverishly. With a little enticement you should see how receptive she is with other women too!
    why would she call you if she likes men? ohh she must be giving you your strap on.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    why would she call you if she likes men? ohh she must be giving you your strap on.
    She junc you are always making assumptions. You assume I am male, what if I am the biggest bull dyke in the world givin' it to your woman with a black strap-on the size of Texas and then licking up the hot sweaty wettness with my tongue until that raw spot from rubbing on your teeth prevents you from swallowing salty food the next day!

or wait a moment...........maybe I am the one making assumptions.........maybe you are a bull dyke! What's your number I love a challenge!!

That's cool though I support same sex marriages with adoptions. It's a cool man.
    Quote Quote