Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

View Poll Results: How do you really feel about Junc?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • I hate him because he's a Jets fan.

    11 42.31%
  • I hate him because he's a douchebag.

    7 26.92%
  • I am NYJunc.

    8 30.77%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 87

Thread: *** The FinHeaven Roast of NYJunc ***

  1. -41
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,932
    vCash:
    24772
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    She junc you are always making assumptions. You assume I am male, what if I am the biggest bull dyke in the world givin' it to your woman with a black strap-on the size of Texas and then licking up the hot sweaty wettness with my tongue until that raw spot from rubbing on your teeth prevents you from swallowing salty food the next day!

    or wait a moment...........maybe I am the one making assumptions.........maybe you are a bull dyke! What's your number I love a challenge!!

    That's cool though I support same sex marriages with adoptions. It's a cool man.
    of course you support same sex marriage w/ adoptions, who knows where you'd be w/o it.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -42
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    11,946
    vCash:
    7708
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    of course you support same sex marriage w/ adoptions, who knows where you'd be w/o it.
    Probably dead in the gutter where my mom found me with a needle stcuk in my arm at the age of 3. The only reason she was there was to score some crack but she took sypmathy on me and brought me home and raised me in a loving household where no respectiable person would shoot up without seven prositutes around to share the experinnce.

    Which is how I know your wife, she wandered in there around 1992 and insisted that she trade "favors" for product. We resisted becasue that seldomly works out in the long run but after she fullfilled her contractual obligations we decided to cut her loose. If you want shoot me a PM and I will burn you a DVD of the whole thing, got some pretty neat camera angles, I was think it was good enough to be in the running at the next AVN!
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

    Quote Quote  

  3. -43
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,932
    vCash:
    24772
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    Probably dead in the gutter where my mom found me with a needle stcuk in my arm at the age of 3. The only reason she was there was to score some crack but she took sypmathy on me and brought me home and raised me in a loving household where no respectiable person would shoot up without seven prositutes around to share the experinnce.

    Which is how I know your wife, she wandered in there around 1992 and insisted that she trade "favors" for product. We resisted becasue that seldomly works out in the long run but after she fullfilled her contractual obligations we decided to cut her loose. If you want shoot me a PM and I will burn you a DVD of the whole thing, got some pretty neat camera angles, I was think it was good enough to be in the running at the next AVN!
    My wife was barely a teenager in 1992 so please forward me your info as I will have you arrested.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -44
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    11,946
    vCash:
    7708
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    My wife was barely a teenager in 1992 so please forward me your info as I will have you arrested.
    Ah so you are a pedophile guy. gotta
    Quote Quote  

  5. -45
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    11,946
    vCash:
    7708
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    My wife was barely a teenager in 1992 so please forward me your info as I will have you arrested.
    Well I'll just keep them for my personal pleasure then.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -46
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,932
    vCash:
    24772
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    Ah so you are a pedophile guy. gotta
    How would I be the pedophile?
    Quote Quote  

  7. -47
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    11,946
    vCash:
    7708
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    How would I be the pedophile?
    You know a cradle robber. Baby bandit. If your wife was a 13 in 1992 did you have to get a waiver from her dad to date her?
    Quote Quote  

  8. -48
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,932
    vCash:
    24772
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    You know a cradle robber. Baby bandit. If your wife was a 13 in 1992 did you have to get a waiver from her dad to date her?
    I said barely a teenager, I was barely a teenager back then too. How old are you?
    Quote Quote  

  9. -49
    Bumpus's Avatar
    Are you gonna drink that?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    20,823
    vCash:
    23629
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    How would I be the pedophile?
    Waaaaay too many directions this could spin off into.





    ... In other news, the Team Bumpus Crack Research Squad has been at it again and recently revealed that Junc's ancestors once sold sperm to P.T. Barnum. Hence the Dog-faced Boy, Bearded Lady, and every "sword" swallower ever to preform in the circus are his blood relatives. So - ugly, hairy, and fellatio specialism are just a few more traits that run in his family.
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1





    "The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

    Quote Quote  

  10. -50
    hooshoops's Avatar
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    32,668
    vCash:
    35055
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    damn...i was so excited that junc had been tied up and rotisserie roasted over an open flame...thread title is misleading...thanks bump you big drunk...ruined my day
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Finheaven Roast of: JCane
    By Possum in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 234
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 07:05 PM
  2. Al Smith Dinner (aka Roast)
    By ih8brady in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 09:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •