Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 96 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Check JETS fans....

1. -11
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    We're struggling but against this sched Buf would be 2-3 at best as well so let's not act like the season is over.(before you tell me you beat NE and Oak, you beat them both at home not on the road). We're going to be fine.
    I agree with you Junc. this forum is famous for being prematurely giddy and then looking like fools come playoff time. next 3 games are Miami and SD at home, and at the overrated Bills. we'll be no worse than 4-4 at the midway point with a bunch of bad teams lined up for the second half ... a parade of Chiefs, Bills, Broncos, Dolphins and Redskins.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Doesnt play well with others

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a Van down by the rive
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by truthbtold View Post
    I agree with you Junc. this forum is famous for being prematurely giddy and then looking like fools come playoff time. next 3 games are Miami and SD at home, and at the overrated Bills. we'll be no worse than 4-4 at the midway point with a bunch of bad teams lined up for the second half ... a parade of Chiefs, Bills, Broncos, Dolphins and Redskins.

And Jest fans are famous for being blinded obnoxious trolls that disappear when the obvious is finally knocking them over the head.

How's that superbowl ring looking that Rex promised?
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The Confessor View Post

Oh, you mean like when you repeatedly say you're going to win the superbowl even though you haven't won crap?
    I guess 31 teams sucked last year since they didn't win crap.

By the way. I think you were trying to spell your. You see, ur isnt a word, its something JEST fan mutter as they drop urine bombs on unsuspecting fans.
    Sorry genius, it's not the 80s anymore. But I guess u love that urine bomb.

I see what confused you. You actually used the contraction YOU'RE which of course is a contraction of YOU and ARE.

YOUR is possessive form of You.
    Trying to find a mistake when its not there? I used both, you're and ur and used em correctly (you can argue the word is your and not ur and you'd be correct, but you'd also make a **** out of urself...oh shoot, I did it again). Did I mention its not the 80s anymore?

Honestly have no idea why I even wasted that much time trying to educate a JEST fan. They can't even spell their own team name correctly...and it only has 4 letters in it. Good damn thing they aren't the Seahawks or Buccaneers.
    ...team's name.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The Confessor View Post
    And Jest fans are famous for being blinded obnoxious trolls that disappear when the obvious is finally knocking them over the head.

How's that superbowl ring looking that Rex promised?
    A little better than the one u thought u had a shot at and already gave it up after just 4 games.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSJETSJETS View Post
    A little better than the one u thought u had a shot at and already gave it up after just 4 games.
    Just about every Dolphins fan was expecting another mediocre season or worse. You see, we live in reality, unlike some other people, that think they can win a Superbowl in today's NFL with Mark buttfumble at QB. LOL.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Brian Schottenheimer might be the worst OC in the league. At least with the Dolphins, Henning has had success before. Schotty has had no success.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Schottenheimer is a good OC, he's just the scapegoat w/ the O struggling. Just like Henning was the scapegoat for Miami.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Most Jets fans blame Schotty for the offense. The dropped passes that stall drives is not on Schotty. The missed assignments on OL is not on Schotty. The injuries to the OL is not on Schotty. People blamed Schotty for not calling quick passes, screens and small yardage passes that often. He has done that this year and people blame him for not taking shots deep. Either way he gets dumped on. What Jets fans do need to realize is that Jets offense is mediocre at best. Its their D that makes the unit an above average team. A lot of the money is invested in to the D. Roughly $50 mils are for the two corners and the top three LBs. On the offense, Jets have contracts averaging about $36mil for the two WRs, QB, LT and C.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Doesnt play well with others

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a Van down by the rive
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSJETSJETS View Post
    Most Jets fans blame Schotty for the offense. The dropped passes that stall drives is not on Schotty. The missed assignments on OL is not on Schotty. The injuries to the OL is not on Schotty. People blamed Schotty for not calling quick passes, screens and small yardage passes that often. He has done that this year and people blame him for not taking shots deep. Either way he gets dumped on. What Jets fans do need to realize is that Jets offense is mediocre at best. Its their D that makes the unit an above average team. A lot of the money is invested in to the D. Roughly $50 mils are for the two corners and the top three LBs. On the offense, Jets have contracts averaging about $36mil for the two WRs, QB, LT and C.
    Well, Jest fans and of course the trio of fellons you have playing WR. If those idiots keep stirring the pot, could get very interesting. You think Rex changes OC mid-season? Me neither, but there is serious cancer already amongst the three desperate vatos.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    As much as I hate the Jets and love seeing them lose, I can't talk smack about them. I mean come on, we're winless.
    Quote Quote