Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 57

Thread: MNF at MetLife Stadium...

  1. -41
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2004
    Posts:
    2,667
    vCash:
    1016
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i wont be there for the first time in years. they suck too bad for me to waste my money. but i know several ppl including my ex girlfriend who will be there. so yeah, we will be there. dont forget the jets are dissappointing too so they sold some tickets to miami fans.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -42
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,246
    vCash:
    21085
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey DolFan View Post
    i wont be there for the first time in years. they suck too bad for me to waste my money. but i know several ppl including my ex girlfriend who will be there. so yeah, we will be there. dont forget the jets are dissappointing too so they sold some tickets to miami fans.
    Tickets have always been readily available on the secondary market but now they are really easy to get a hold of w/ the PSL nonsense.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -43
    NJDOLPHAN76's Avatar
    Rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    491
    vCash:
    1037
    Loc:
    NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have had a free ticket for now going on 17 years...all I have to is bring wings and beer to the tailgate! GO PHINS!
    Quote Quote  

  4. -44
    NJDOLPHAN76's Avatar
    Rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    491
    vCash:
    1037
    Loc:
    NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    heading into last postseason Rodgers had never won a playoff game, mark has 4 under his belt.
    But Aaron has a ring...
    Quote Quote  

  5. -45
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,246
    vCash:
    21085
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by NJDOLPHAN76 View Post
    But Aaron has a ring...
    he didn't have one at 3-3 last year
    Quote Quote  

  6. -46
    Swantoon's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2006
    Posts:
    2,611
    vCash:
    2261
    Loc:
    Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    heading into last postseason Rodgers had never won a playoff game, mark has 4 under his belt.
    That's what happens when you have a great defense. I hate to bring him up, but Trent Dilfer has some playoff wins and a SB trophy he is still not a good QB.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -47
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,246
    vCash:
    21085
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Swantoon View Post
    That's what happens when you have a great defense. I hate to bring him up, but Trent Dilfer has some playoff wins and a SB trophy he is still not a good QB.
    Trent is a very underrated QB, have you seen how many SBs Baltimore has made w/o him? I'm not syaing they didn't win w/ defense first but just a great D is not enough to win.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -48
    Swantoon's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2006
    Posts:
    2,611
    vCash:
    2261
    Loc:
    Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    Trent is a very underrated QB, have you seen how many SBs Baltimore has made w/o him? I'm not syaing they didn't win w/ defense first but just a great D is not enough to win.
    Dilfer was average. Sometimes his play rose to above average. Sanchez has been good at times and absolutely awful at others. I think the jets would have been better off with Dilfer the last two years.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -49
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,246
    vCash:
    21085
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Swantoon View Post
    Dilfer was average. Sometimes his play rose to above average. Sanchez has been good at times and absolutely awful at others. I think the jets would have been better off with Dilfer the last two years.
    Dilfer as a vet? sure but there aren't many QBs in this league we would have been better off w/ in postseason than sanchez. In the reg season? yeah, we could have won 2-3 more games in '09 but not many QBs perform in postseason the way mark has. It took Peyton Manning 6 years before he won a playoff game. It's not eacy to perform in january, some have it and some don't- mark has it.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -50
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2011
    Posts:
    354
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trent Dilfer > Dirty Sanchez
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. 360+ Dolfans invading Metlife Stadium 12/1 Fins vs Jets.
    By Akkilees in forum Tailgate | Dolfans Unite!
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-19-2013, 08:08 AM
  2. MetLife Takeover
    By Akkilees in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-17-2013, 04:19 PM
  3. Photos from the DolfansNYC takeover of MetLife Stadium
    By igor79 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 03:14 PM
  4. Heading to MetLife for MIA @ NYJ
    By RandomPilar in forum Tailgate | Dolfans Unite!
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 02:07 AM
  5. Heading to MetLife for MIA @ NYJ
    By RandomPilar in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 05:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •