Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Done

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks

RAINMAN Done

I am a die hard Miami Dolphin, I am so DONE with this franchise. I am so damn tired of my classmate clowning me 39 years of misery. We have not won the Superbowl since 1973. I wish Steven Ross would walk away, I want a REAL football owner, coach and GM. I am tired of dumb azz clowns running the show. F having celeb owners that does not put fans in the stands. HELLO a winning team puts fans in the stands. I HATE THIS DUMB OWNERSHIP get a clue. Stop it with signing all these Cowtoy LOOSERS. BENCH DUMBO I ment Colombo. Damnit rename the stadium Joe Robbie Stadium. Start winning and I will sacrifice getting season tickets. I refuse to pay to see a LOOSING product.
    ]
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Bye Bye
    blah blah blah
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bahamas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    See ya!

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    Laters. You won't missed.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rain Man icon.

"LOOSERS"

I laffed tremendously.

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Doesnt play well with others

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a Van down by the rive
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I hear and understand your frustration, and agree with much of what you say.

The celebrity thing makes a JOKE out of our beloved Phins.
    Hopefully Roos has his finger on the pulse and will figure it out sooner more than later.

As for not going or supporting, I have a tough time with that one. I grew up in Northern New Mexico where there isnt much football.
    I played for the Dolphins in Pop Warner right at the winning time (I played Fullback and of course HAD to have 39) so even though I was sandwiched directly between the Donkos and Cowgirls, I stayed true to the Phins
    I have endured MUCH crap as everybody I knew growing up either wore a star on their forhead or Orange and Blue. While we were competitive, I always had to hear how much better Johnie Overthrow or Troy the girlie Boy was than Marino. Superbowl rings always proved that.

Not many games come through Northern New Mexico, so I did whatever I could to even catch glimpses of players via print, until Al Gore invented the Internetz which now allows me much more visibility.
    Truth is, IF I lived where I had the option to catch 1/2 the Dolphin games, I would be there each and every Sunday regardless of sacrifice.

To each his own, but that joke that is Roos does not alter my love for the Phins. I will follow the persona that has been been created from the very beginning, and hope and pray things get better...and support them as much as I can.

Just my 2 cents
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

DISAGREE

To me this is unfathomable.

The Fins are like a beloved child to me. They may have done things I strongly disapprove of, shamed me by their stupid actions, fostered my feelings of helplessness and frustration watching them make il-conceived moves for too many years, but regardless, they're part of me and my bloodline. I may resort to exacting some harsh and impactful measures to underscore my displeasure/unhappiness. However I will never suspend my love and overall support and always hope and look forward to the better days which will inevitably come.

(not particularly a hypothetical example)

Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Seer of Visions

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Weeki Wachee, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I can't blame anybody for not buying tickets to this joke of an organization...it's the only thing that might prompt the changes that are neccesary to get this team back to it's winning ways.

Its one thing to have a bad season, its quite another to be a laughingstock with one dumb decision after another, including passing on several franchise QB's in order to draft less important positions.
    Jay Fiedler can take his'n and lose to your'n.....or take your'n and lose to his'n.

Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Juck the Fets

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins LogoTannehill 17
    Been a diehard for going on 40 years myself. Therein lies the problem. We were spoiled by the Don Shula/Joe Robbie led years. Hoping that with a little "Luck" or Landry, and a new regime, this franchise will turn it around, despite the ownership.

Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jamestown, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CASSINO View Post
    I am a die hard Miami Dolphin, I am so DONE with this franchise. I am so damn tired of my classmate clowning me 39 years of misery. We have not won the Superbowl since 1973. I wish Steven Ross would walk away, I want a REAL football owner, coach and GM. I am tired of dumb azz clowns running the show. F having celeb owners that does not put fans in the stands. HELLO a winning team puts fans in the stands. I HATE THIS DUMB OWNERSHIP get a clue. Stop it with signing all these Cowtoy LOOSERS. BENCH DUMBO I ment Colombo. Damnit rename the stadium Joe Robbie Stadium. Start winning and I will sacrifice getting season tickets. I refuse to pay to see a LOOSING product.
    What a whining bandwagonner you are! Boo hoo the Dolphins haven't won a Super Bowl in 39 years! Oh, woe is me!

Sweetpea, when the Phins have missed the playoffs for 11 straight years and had 1 winning season in those 11 years like the Bills have, you can complain -- and even that's nothing like the cross Lions fans have had to bear for like 50+ years! The Lions haven't even won a play off game in almost 40 years.
    If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. -- John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961
    Quote Quote