- Hall of Fame Safety Rod Woodson on Dan Marino playing in today's NFL:
"...the best quarterback I believe is Dan Marino..."
"If he played with these rules, he'd throw for 100,000 yards."
Twitter - https://twitter.com/ciscoholgate
Valandui's Weekly Music Video
Matthew Santos: Shadows in a Shoebox
1. Get a bunch of treadmills
2. Get Glenn (THAT'S RACIST!) to reengineer them to create juice when walked on
3. Strap bait in front of the tread mills (Lori, now that Dale is dead)
4. Then chain some zombies on the treadmills
6. Charged Zunes for everybody!
Also how bout that uber strength of the Zombie, opened his **** like a potato chip bag
Carl in the comics was creepy. Carl in the show is a ****ing idiot and annoying.
Wow imo, Best episode to date....but seriously I'm bummed out Shane is dead and not Carl. Shane was the best character by far.
Has anyone else noticed how T-Dog, who is pretty big, keeps getting left back at the farm while Glenn, who is tiny, keeps going on missions?