Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Offical Tony "FIST PUMPER" Sparano Memorial Thread!

1. -1
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11

The Offical Tony "FIST PUMPER" Sparano Memorial Thread!

As much as I don't want him fired it is gonna happen so I might as well have the honor of starting the thread!

Tony I might not want you gone, but it most certainly isn't because I support you! It is because I don't want our owner looking fickle turning off potential real HCs! It is because I know you will finish what you started and bring us Luck! But most of all I want you to suffer pain and embarrassment weekly for the losses you cause!

You are a real piece of human garbage Tony! Now before any of you get all indignant on me hear me out! Tony got what many don't in their professional life, a second chance! Not only did he get a second chance he got a raise and more power! He could have used Harbaughgate to learn, after all it was of his own doing he was in that position! Instead he acts like a child, pouts at the office, and refuses to repair work place relationships for the better of the team! Instead he power played it to try and prove he knows best!

Hey Tony if you didnt suck on gameday since the Colts game 09 the franchise wouldnt have been coach shopping! Your owner gave you everything you wanted, but this failure is of your doing! Assistant after assistant have been sacrificed to save your butt all while you spew empty promises of philosophy change! In the end it is more of the same!

Good bye Tony get lost, collect your millions and be gone!
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    CrookedFin

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Upstate New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Never seen such a mess before in my life. Defensive line is nonexistent. Hell put Reggie Bush on the line. He’s doing us no good anywhere else. QB takes too long to throw the ball. Linebackers and corners can’t cover anybody Receivers can’t catch. I am embarrassed to be a fan. Now after we get our collective ***** handed to us by Tebow and the Broncos I will be done and will not watch the dolphins again till the draft. By that time we should have a new coach and Gen. Mgr.
    :cooldude: CrookedFin:cooldude:
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Lifelong Fin Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Minneapolis MN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post
    As much as I don't want him fired it is gonna happen so I might as well have the honor of starting the thread!

Tony I might not want you gone, but it most certainly isn't because I support you! It is because I don't want our owner looking fickle turning off potential real HCs! It is because I know you will finish what you started and bring us Luck! But most of all I want you to suffer pain and embarrassment weekly for the losses you cause!

You are a real piece of human garbage Tony! Now before any of you get all indignant on me hear me out! Tony got what many don't in their professional life, a second chance! Not only did he get a second chance he got a raise and more power! He could have used Harbaughgate to learn, after all it was of his own doing he was in that position! Instead he acts like a child, pouts at the office, and refuses to repair work place relationships for the better of the team! Instead he power played it to try and prove he knows best!

Hey Tony if you didnt suck on gameday since the Colts game 09 the franchise wouldnt have been coach shopping! Your owner gave you everything you wanted, but this failure is of your doing! Assistant after assistant have been sacrificed to save your butt all while you spew empty promises of philosophy change! In the end it is more of the same!

Good bye Tony get lost, collect your millions and be gone!
    I don't know if he's a piece of human garbage, but he's a terrible football coach. I posted on another thread awhile back that I chalked last season debacle to the Patsies to end the season as the players just wanting the season to be over with because they didn't make the playoffs and not to him losing the locker room. It has been clear this season that he has truely lost the players and they no longer buy into his system/scheme which explains all of the mental lapses. Plus, not only are our younger players not improving but the veterans are regressing. That's on the coaching staff.

I as well as you don't want Sparano fired for one reason. What if the players turn it around under an interum coach and we end up with 4-5 wins? He started this mess he needs to finish it no matter how bad of a train wreck it becomes.

I'm sure I'll hear it from people saying how can you root for this team to lose. I'll respond by saying this season's already lost and I'm not rooting for them to lose. I'll still watch and cheer for them to win every game, but I'll do it while knowing the best possible scenario for this team will be for them to end up with 1-2 wins max allowing us a chance to draft a franchise QB which this team sorely lacks and is about the only thing along with the hiring of a competent head coach that can bring this team back from the depths it has reached.
    When I die I want to hire the Miami Dolphin's to be my pallbearers so they can let me down one last time.

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    The truth is out there.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    I got nothing against the guy personally, but he's a bad coach.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mnphinfan View Post
    I don't know if he's a piece of human garbage, but he's a terrible football coach. I posted on another thread awhile back that I chalked last season debacle to the Patsies to end the season as the players just wanting the season to be over with because they didn't make the playoffs and not to him losing the locker room. It has been clear this season that he has truely lost the players and they no longer buy into his system/scheme which explains all of the mental lapses. Plus, not only are our younger players not improving but the veterans are regressing. That's on the coaching staff.

I as well as you don't want Sparano fired for one reason. What if the players turn it around under an interum coach and we end up with 4-5 wins? He started this mess he needs to finish it no matter how bad of a train wreck it becomes.

I'm sure I'll hear it from people saying how can you root for this team to lose. I'll respond by saying this season's already lost and I'm not rooting for them to lose. I'll still watch and cheer for them to win every game, but I'll do it while knowing the best possible scenario for this team will be for them to end up with 1-2 wins max allowing us a chance to draft a franchise QB which this team sorely lacks and is about the only thing along with the hiring of a competent head coach that can bring this team back from the depths it has reached.
    I don't root for them to lose, I just have accepted the reality! It is his mess let him see it through!
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Lifelong Fin Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Minneapolis MN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't root for them to lose, I just have accepted the reality! It is his mess let him see it through!
    I know you don't. You and I are on exactly the same page.

How's that ankle doing? Must be chasing flight attendents around the hotel rooms by now.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mnphinfan View Post
    I know you don't. You and I are on exactly the same page.

How's that ankle doing? Must be chasing flight attendents around the hotel rooms by now.
    Ankle is great! Yeah I have been back to work for a while now although I don't fish from the company pier ;-). Have you seen flight attendants lately? It would be more like whaling from the company pier!
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    durka durka

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    There was a thread created for this back in January when we botched his departure the first time.

http://www.finheaven.com/show...emorial-Thread
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Lifelong Fin Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Minneapolis MN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ankle is great! Yeah I have been back to work for a while now although I don't fish from the company pier ;-). Have you seen flight attendants lately? It would be more like whaling from the company pier!
    LOL, next time you are in the MSP/STP area on a Sunday let me know. It'd be great to watch a Fins game with a fellow fan. I literally haven't found 1 in the 6 years I've lived here.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    If you ain't first, you're last!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo
    Seeing him just kneel on the ball heading into half time puts the cherry on top for me.
    "Fundamentals, technique, execution -- primary. Scheme -- secondary."

"We will incorporate an aggressive, up-tempo, attacking style in all three phases of the game."

"Our team will play with discipline, poise, and maximum effort."

"I want us to be the best tackling team in the NFL, the best team in pursuit, I want to take the ball away from other teams, I want to rattle the opposing quarterback every opportunity we get."

-- Joe Philbin 01/12

Quote Quote