Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Offical Tony "FIST PUMPER" Sparano Memorial Thread!

1. -11
    FIN4LIFE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinTannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    whether you root to win or lose, it doesnt really matter, we are going to lose. the fins are a very bad football team. rooting or wishing isnt going to change that.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    It's a trap!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dallas, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Can't wait til hes gone. will be a great day in Dolphins History.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    ihaveprettyfeet

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calgary Alberta
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I smell garbage but it aint Tony - Tony is not HC material that is for sure
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Doesnt play well with others

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a Van down by the rive
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have been a STAUNCH supporter for the last year and half...but, especially after that 3 and inches call, he needs to go..and I mean NOW!!!

Only way, and I mean ONLY way you pass on that situation is if you have every intention of going for it on 4th.

Second off, you have Brandon Marshall (Would've dropped it anyways) and Devonne Bess, who arguably has the best hands in the NFL, and you throw it to a rookie that has hardly played? Seriously?

This man is:

A) Being instructed to lose on purpose
    B) More incompetent than somebody that has never coached on any level...ever.

Later Sparano, you won't be missed!!!!
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post
    Ankle is great! Yeah I have been back to work for a while now although I don't fish from the company pier ;-). Have you seen flight attendants lately? It would be more like whaling from the company pier!
    you got that right......i fly all the time and the quality of flight attendants has gone down as much as anything else in the airline industry. Im almost always in the first 4 rows where the average age for a flight attendant seems to be over 50
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc
    I post on a dolphins site, an overzealous mod didn't like me questioning his "power" and banned me for the week. been posting there since 2004 and have never been banned. I was wronged and now I don't think I will post there again and it will be their loss. .
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    you got that right......i fly all the time and the quality of flight attendants has gone down as much as anything else in the airline industry. Im almost always in the first 4 rows where the average age for a flight attendant seems to be over 50
    Roflmao! That dinosaur was the ones the new show Pan Am has everyone clamoring for! Problem is they never ****ing retired! They are old, fat and mean no one wants to be stuck.inns aluminum tube with that! True story the Delta Flight Attendants Union sued and won because the company would not offer the red dress option of the uniform in over size 28! Wtf? Seriously size 28 or over and you have Ms. Kool-Aid dragging her roller bag through the terminal!

The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

7. -17
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mnphinfan View Post
    LOL, next time you are in the MSP/STP area on a Sunday let me know. It'd be great to watch a Fins game with a fellow fan. I literally haven't found 1 in the 6 years I've lived here.
    Well I generally bid south for the winter but if I end up in MSP I will send you a message. I think we stay at the Crown Plaza by the Mall Of America.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Lifelong Fin Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Minneapolis MN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Roflmao! That dinosaur was the ones the new show Pan Am has everyone clamoring for! Problem is they never ****ing retired! They are old, fat and mean no one wants to be stuck.inns aluminum tube with that! True story the Delta Flight Attendants Union sued and won because the company would not offer the red dress option of the uniform in over size 28! Wtf? Seriously size 28 or over and you have Ms. Kool-Aid dragging her roller bag through the terminal!
    It's either Kool-Aid Gal or Big Gay Al, take your pick.
    When I die I want to hire the Miami Dolphin's to be my pallbearers so they can let me down one last time.

Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Thats exactly right. Some of them have been there for 40 years and show it. Im gold with delta and continental and platinum with usair so its real easy for me. I print my boarding pass online the night before. Never check any bags. First one on, first one off. Easy Peasy. But i feel bad the poor guy in 32 E who has to deal with 55 year old Bertha Rottencrotch who can barely squeeze in the aisle as shes huffing and puffing pushing the drink cart along.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Thats exactly right. Some of them have been there for 40 years and show it. Im gold with delta and continental and platinum with usair so its real easy for me. I print my boarding pass online the night before. Never check any bags. First one on, first one off. Easy Peasy. But i feel bad the poor guy in 32 E who has to deal with 55 year old Bertha Rottencrotch who can barely squeeze in the aisle as shes huffing and puffing pushing the drink cart along.
    Feel bad for us pilots who have to put up with her bitching and then watching it feed for 3 or 4 straight days! I had one fat one that was so food aggressive I literally hid a Cinnabun in the galley to drive her mad!
    Quote Quote