Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Fantasy QB Hell

1. -1
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nintendo LogoDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo

Fantasy QB Hell

So I got Tom Brady on a bye this week and I originally had Chad Henne as my backup this week going against a sorry Denver defense but obviously he is on IR.

So here is my choice of QB's to pick from this week:

Matt Moore, AJ Feeley, Charlie Whitehurst, Blaine Gabbert, Matt Cassell, John Beck, Curtis Painter, Kyle Boller and Christian Ponder

I currently have Matt Moore at home against a poor Denver defense, but I think Cassell @ Oakland and Painter @ NO offer some interesting matchups, but not a fan of those guys on the road in hostile environments (especially Painter @ NO on Sunday Night primetime).

Beck @ Carolina is interesting but its John Beck on the road . . . meh. Boller at home vs. KC but its Boller and Oakland is gonna run the ball. Charlie Whitehurst on the road @ Cleveland, Cleveland is decent against the pass and its Whitehurst . . . meh. Gabbert at home vs. Baltimore . . . yea right. AJ Feeley @ Dallas and the #1 defense in the NFL statistically . . . I could see Ware causing damage on AJ. Christian Ponder at home against a decent Green Bay defense, but I'm not comfortable at all with this matchup although Ponder should be throwing the ball alot in this game.

Suck for Luck or not, that is not in the mindset of the players and I think a little pride is on the line in this game. It's at home and the matchup is against the worst defense against the pass in the league. I'm probably sticking with Moore.

Oh yea, I could have went after Tebow against our defense . . . but he was picked up . . . do you guys think Tebow was the best option? This league gives points for completions as well.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdawg954 View Post
    So I got Tom Brady on a bye this week and I originally had Chad Henne as my backup this week going against a sorry Denver defense but obviously he is on IR.

So here is my choice of QB's to pick from this week:

Matt Moore, AJ Feeley, Charlie Whitehurst, Blaine Gabbert, Matt Cassell, John Beck, Curtis Painter, Kyle Boller and Christian Ponder

I currently have Matt Moore at home against a poor Denver defense, but I think Cassell @ Oakland and Painter @ NO offer some interesting matchups, but not a fan of those guys on the road in hostile environments (especially Painter @ NO on Sunday Night primetime).

Beck @ Carolina is interesting but its John Beck on the road . . . meh. Boller at home vs. KC but its Boller and Oakland is gonna run the ball. Charlie Whitehurst on the road @ Cleveland, Cleveland is decent against the pass and its Whitehurst . . . meh. Gabbert at home vs. Baltimore . . . yea right. AJ Feeley @ Dallas and the #1 defense in the NFL statistically . . . I could see Ware causing damage on AJ. Christian Ponder at home against a decent Green Bay defense, but I'm not comfortable at all with this matchup although Ponder should be throwing the ball alot in this game.

Suck for Luck or not, that is not in the mindset of the players and I think a little pride is on the line in this game. It's at home and the matchup is against the worst defense against the pass in the league. I'm probably sticking with Moore.

Oh yea, I could have went after Tebow against our defense . . . but he was picked up . . . do you guys think Tebow was the best option? This league gives points for completions as well.
    Moore is terrible. I wouldnt touch him. Personally I would have gone with Cassell. He has had a few solid weeks and isnt totally awful. Tebow definitely would have been your best bet. Playing one of the worst defenses in the league and he is bound to chip in a rushing TD too.

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Phins & Philly Sports

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I would go with Cassel. I trust him much more than I do the others on that list. I think he can have a pretty good day against the Raiders defense.

Quote Quote