Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: You so-called fans are EMBARRASSING

1. -181
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    OK here it is. I was a fan of the Dolphins, Now I just cheer for them. Someone tell me why I would call myself a fan of anything that has gone on in the last 12 months. I hope to call myself a fan again in the future when they do something I like. So if you are a fan, please tell me what has happened in the last year that you applaud.

I applaud nothing.

I'm just a past fan, that still cheers for the Dolphins, and hopes they do something soon to make me want to call myself a fan again.

So ya SFL, who cares!
    It's time to be successful Coach Philbin. Have you decided what you should master yet? It's time to step up Mr. Tannehill, you're starting year three too.
    Quote Quote  

2. -182
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Columbus, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Why waste the time and effort when you know the Dolphins are going lose? Even the Dolphins players aren't expecting to win,you can see it on their faces and through their body language.
    Quote Quote  

3. -183
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolph N.Fan View Post
    Why waste the time and effort when you know the Dolphins are going lose? Even the Dolphins players aren't expecting to win,you can see it on their faces and through their body language.
    My love and interest in the Dolphins will always be, that's why I watch, even if I hate what has been done to the team I loved.
    Quote Quote  

4. -184
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    "How can you people root for the team to lose?"

Well, we're not really rooting for the team to lose. We don't have to do that. All we have to do is sit down and watch them lose without our help. We step on the field...the loss is coming. We don't have to cheer it on.

You dudes just accept it and it gets easier. Then you're not having to come here all mad trying to defend what a super fan you are.

Find better **** to do.

Quote Quote  

5. -185
    Champion Of The Beards!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Mooresville, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I sit and watch each and every week hoping for and pulling for them to win, yet when they don't, I am relieved. I hope they get the number one pick and I hope they are finally smart enough to draft us a QB that has the potential to be a franchise QB.

All we have to do is look at the Colts. There is no way in hell that they are winless if Manning was playing. They would be fighting for a division title again this year.
    Quote Quote  

6. -186
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    More beating a dead horse. Same thing every week around here.

"You're not a real fan cuz you want your team to win and screw up draft position...blah, blah, blah!"

"You're not a real fan cuz how can you root for your team to lose....blah I know better than you blah blah blah"

If you want to root for SFL, fine. If you want your team to win, fine. But really...how does it NOT make you a fan either way? Are there any guarantees Luck is going to be good? Are there any guarantees that a win one week is going to mess up our draft position? SO many variables left with a little over half the season to go and MONTHS until the NFL draft.

My view is we're lucky to win 3 or 4 games this season. I would still like to see a win at SOME point this season. Does that make me less of a fan cuz I don't want to go 0-16? I would also love to have Andrew Luck on this team. Does that make me less of a fan? Really? Who determines my or another's fanhood? Jeez. What's embarrassing is that we're questioning each others fanhood because we don't agree with how someone else roots for the Dolphins. Get a grip!
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

7. -187
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CalDolFan10x14 View Post

My view is we're lucky to win 3 or 4 games this season.
    Wat. Pretty sure 2 wins is our absolute ceiling this year.

Quote Quote  

8. -188
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You root for the team how you want to, please do not impose your method on me. Personally I am hoping for the number 1 pick and some hope for this train wreck of a team.
    Quote Quote  

9. -189
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Day View Post
    Luck does not guarantee wins. He has something called a great offensive line and a running game at Stanford. So all of you geniuses that are rooting against the Dolphins and calling yourself fans may get someone that can't do anything with what we have now.
    He has a great offensive line? Ha thats laughable, you obviously didn't watch last nights game. Next thing you will say is he has good receivers.
    Quote Quote  

10. -190
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If the mods merge every thread about SFL into one superthread, why haven't they done the same for these anti-SFL posts? There seems to be equally many of them.
    Quote Quote