Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: You so-called fans are EMBARRASSING

1. -201
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah, its so wrong of fins fans to become apathetic after staring 0-16 down for the second time in 5 years...

We were all on board to get that almighty win back in 2007. But sorry, we just don't give a **** about meaningless wins anymore. Constantly facing the prospect of going Defeated is so much more embarrassing than simply doing it once.

The entire SFL thing is a reflection of the faith we have in our FO and not on our own individual character. Open your eyes, the team doesn't even care this year. You're the only one's left.
    Quote Quote  

2. -202
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by gattis View Post
    Personally I'd rather them stop merging the pro-SFL one. There's a lot of relevant SFL news and other stuff that should be on its own thread. Merging it all together makes it impossible to keep up.
    I agree with this. Each week it gets more and more interesting as new information comes out that keeps the situation relevant and topical. I dont see why hate filled "SFL fans are an embarrassment" threads gets to have a life of its own while the actual discussion of new information that could be vital to the teams future gets banished to the abyss.
    Quote Quote  

3. -203
    Ayatollah of rock and rolla

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    I agree with this. Each week it gets more and more interesting as new information comes out that keeps the situation relevant and topical. I dont see why hate filled "SFL fans are an embarrassment" threads gets to have a life of its own while the actual discussion of new information that could be vital to the teams future gets banished to the abyss.
    Or there could just be a policy that anyone who creates one of those threads -- one like this -- gets an infraction and the thread is immediately deleted. I would be fine with that, too.
    A witty saying proves nothing. -- Voltaire
    Quote Quote  

4. -204
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    What? Are you kidding? Joel Segal of Good Morning America calls this the Feel Good Thread of the Year.
    Oh no, we suck again!
    Quote Quote  

5. -205
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Really these threads simply demonstrate people's inability to stand on their own two feet, since the very basis for the threads involves wanting or needing other people to think or feel similarly to oneself.

Is it not okay if some fans want to lose games and get the first pick in the draft, while others want to win? Can people not be different?

Who cares what other people are doing with regard to this topic? Is it really that important?
    Quote Quote  

6. -206
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boca Raton
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Some fans want the 5th or 7th pick in the draft.

Some fans want the 1st overall pick.

Which is better for the FUTURE?

(this season is over)
    Quote Quote  

7. -207
    grip it and rip it

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinDolphinDolphin
    Few on here agrees with the title of this thread. It was oviously started to fan the fire and get strong responce from the SFL guys which it did. Everyone on here is a fan and wanting to get the best QB is not embaressing to anybody.
    Niether is rooting for your team reguardless of their win lose record.
    Quote Quote  

8. -208
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissGadsden View Post
    The team is disappointing yes, but how can you ever, EVER root against your team. That has to be a Cardinal sin of sports. I know down the road Luck can help, but I will never ever ever wish for the Dolphins to lose. Let the season play out and see what happens. For you to PURPOSELY ROOT AGAINST OUR TEAM is completely unacceptable, and CERTAINLY not something we should see on FINHEAVEN, site dedicated to the fans of Dolphins. Not the fans of the opponent. COME ON FINHEAVEN.
    I don't like rooting against the Dolphins and I understand your point. BUT this upcoming draft will determine where this franchise will be heading over the 6 years at least. If it is going to start winning again it has to have a franchise QB and that's either Andrew Luck or Landry Jones. Period. Winning 5 to 7 games this year will not get us either of these Quarterbacks neither will it land us in the playoffs. So what do you want? a Dolphins team that can turn things around an win possibly 9 or 10 games next year or another season or several seasons of what we are getting this year. We all can agree the 2011 season is over. So what else is there to root for other than getting this team in position to draft truly impact players? Maybe we can hope players like Nate Garner, John Jerry, Chris Clemons Charles Clay and Pat Devlin get significant playing time to see if they have a future with this team. That is it. Not winning games at this point.
    Quote Quote  

9. -209
    grip it and rip it

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinDolphinDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by phinking View Post
    I don't like rooting against the Dolphins and I understand your point. BUT this upcoming draft will determine where this franchise will be heading over the 6 years at least. If it is going to start winning again it has to have a franchise QB and that's either Andrew Luck or Landry Jones. Period. Winning 5 to 7 games this year will not get us either of these Quarterbacks neither will it land us in the playoffs. So what do you want? a Dolphins team that can turn things around an win possibly 9 or 10 games next year or another season or several seasons of what we are getting this year. We all can agree the 2011 season is over. So what else is there to root for other than getting this team in position to draft truly impact players? Maybe we can hope players like Nate Garner, John Jerry, Chris Clemons Charles Clay and Pat Devlin get significant playing time to see if they have a future with this team. That is it. Not winning games at this point.
    With 7 loses and clearly out of the race I have no problem at all thinking about our draft position and the possibility of the 1st pick. I just thought it was premature to start hoping for loses after the Pat's game which some here did. In my humble opinion Cleveland clinched Tony's future and the 4 loses after that just sealed our fate and makes SFL an attractive possibility.
    Quote Quote  

10. -210
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I've rooted for horrible Dolphins teams for most of my teenage/adult life, but eventually you have to just let it go.
    Quote Quote