Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: You so-called fans are EMBARRASSING

1. -31
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissGadsden View Post
    Phins28.....you're telling a guy who is rooting for the team to GTFO, while you root against them? How dumb are you? FINHEAVEN is dedicated to the Dolphins. How do you not get that. I realize this team is poor. Do you realize that LUCK MIGHT NOT COME OUT!! You all say it "could be worth it for 10 years." Well, what if he doesn't come out? What do you say then?!?! Don't come crying to me when he stays at Stanford. Don't get me wrong, I love Luck and would support him with this franchise, but with what risk and at what cost? Don't tell ME to GTFO. You guys need to get REAL.
    Academically, Andrew Luck is a senior and will have his Architecture degree from Stanford wrapped up after this year. There is literally zero point for him to go back to school and take one year of grad classes and pass up millions, especially if he wins the Heisman. It's almost a given he comes out.
    but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Quote Originally Posted by King Stannis Baratheon
    Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne.
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yes, we are bunch of embarrassing fans here. I am sure you can go to other boards and find "true fans " cheering for 3-13 every year. Please go.
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Finheaven Templar

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Crossroads of TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JahKno96 View Post
    You "fans" can go to another team because all of you suck!!! Don't buy Dolphin tickets, merchandise or show any support. Take your negativity somewhere else you fake fans!!!
    Ouch.

I'm going to lose some sleep over that.

Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You could always trade up in the draft.....don't have to suck...look at the Falcons moving up 18 spots to #6 in the draft this year....Win as much as you can and if you REALLY want something, then address it and make the necessary moves in the offseason/draft. NEVER EVER EVER tank a season. You're losing revenue first off, and fanbase, second.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boca Raton
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arcadiafinfan View Post
    Yes, we are bunch of embarrassing fans here. I am sure you can go to other boards and find "true fans " cheering for 3-13 every year. Please go.
    Its 3 wins...Its better than 0 wins!

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GoonBoss View Post
    Ouch.

I'm going to lose some sleep over that.
    It was harsh.

Some internet poster who loves mediocrity called us out.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathStar View Post
    Its 3 wins...Its better than 0 wins!
    ​How is that better???
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    League Dominator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    St. Pete Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The team is disappointing yes, but how can you ever, EVER root against your team. That has to be a Cardinal sin of sports. I know down the road Luck can help, but I will never ever ever wish for the Dolphins to lose. Let the season play out and see what happens. For you to PURPOSELY ROOT AGAINST OUR TEAM is completely unacceptable, and CERTAINLY not something we should see on FINHEAVEN, site dedicated to the fans of Dolphins. Not the fans of the opponent. COME ON FINHEAVEN.
    Love how ppl with 59 posts come on here and try to put the FH population on blast. Quiet noob!
    Jets suck, Bills suck, Patriots suck.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Francisco, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You could always trade up in the draft.....don't have to suck...look at the Falcons moving up 18 spots to #6 in the draft this year....Win as much as you can and if you REALLY want something, then address it and make the necessary moves in the offseason/draft. NEVER EVER EVER tank a season. You're losing revenue first off, and fanbase, second.
    Yeah brilliant idea. Let's trade a ton of draft picks to draft Andrew Luck when we could have him all to ourselves with a single draft pick. I mean... QB is the only position we need to improve at right?! Do you really believe the crap that comes out of your mouth?
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The fanbase is already lost. Being terrible for a decade and a half will do that. What is the point in winning 2-4 games this year? Exactly what does that accomplish?
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    lol, the Falcons got ROBBED on that trade. You want Miami to give up an entire draft or two to grab a QB, when they could just keep losing and get him plus the first pick in every other round?
    Oh no, we suck again!
    Quote Quote