Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: You so-called fans are EMBARRASSING

1. -71
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by electrolyte View Post
    NEWS FLASH

We DONT GIVE A **** WHAT YOU THINK.

Go live your own life. WE DONT CARE ABOUT YOU OR YOUR KIND OF FAN.

YOU ARE OUTNUMBERED. Go live your life and cheer how you want and stop trying to tell anyone else how to live their life, you nazi
    Go support the Jills. I want wins, and we'll see where it goes from there. If you want the humility of an 0-16 season, more power to ya. I can't support that though, good sir
    Last edited by tylerdolphin; 10-30-2011 at 05:37 PM. Reason: PA
    Quote Quote  

2. -72
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I agree that its generally not right to root against your own team....but considering the circumstances, (Luck potentially being the second coming of John Elway)...your delusional if you think losing is not in our best interests...this team has nearly flat-lined... this team needs something to look forward too... losing provides us that spark for the future...sacrifice one season for a good chance of success in 15 seasons? how does that not sound rational? the ends justify the means... plain and simple
    Quote Quote  

3. -73
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chester,Va.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by electrolyte View Post
    seriously.

we need some moderators to crack down on these fans who make threads to insult dolphin fans and argue.
    Now I am not saying that this was the best type of thread to start, but how can you of all people talk about people insulting Dolphins fans when you continue to refer to people who don't accept your cause as Nazi's? You do know what the Nazi's did right? Those are some pretty big words.
    Quote Quote  

4. -74
    DA M.I.A IS WHERE I STAY

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami,FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    We should merge all these threads into one "It's the fans fault" superthread.
    I dont know....its kind of entertaining.Like that famous cliche,as fans we "can always work on ourselves".
    Quote Quote  

5. -75
    grip it and rip it

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinDolphinDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathStar View Post
    Well this season is a complete waste.

Just look at it this way.

We suck so bad for ONE YEAR...but then the wins in theory should come the next 10.

THis season is over anyway so come April you rather have a top 3 draft pick than 15.
    Anybody who takes time to post here is a true fan to me. I rooted all day for a win but somehow felt good about staying winless and Feeley leading the Rams to victory.
    I don't advocate SFL but the end result sounds pretty good to me about now.
    With 7 loses we are OFFICALLY not making the playoffs (sounds funny) and rooting for improved draft position makes since.
    Quote Quote  

6. -76
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Get the #1 pick, draft Luck with it. Use the #33 pick on a right tackle. You'd rather trade picks #2, 34, #66 and just get Luck?
    I'm here to tell the truth about top secret Air Force project BAR STOOL. Gamma ray radiation from the particle accelerator under Joe Robbie Stadium is real! Get out while you can! This bad football team is just a front for something far more sinister!
    Quote Quote  

7. -77
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirspud View Post
    I don't see how anyone thinks Luck could do anything if the line blocks the way it did on that last Dolphins drive. Or should I say, doesn't block, because the QB can do nothing when swamped by 3 defenders almost immediately after the ball being snapped.
    I guess we shouldnt draft a QB then let's just continue drafting lineman.
    Quote Quote  

8. -78
    Classless Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirspud View Post
    I don't see how anyone thinks Luck could do anything if the line blocks the way it did on that last Dolphins drive. Or should I say, doesn't block, because the QB can do nothing when swamped by 3 defenders almost immediately after the ball being snapped.
    Which is mind-boggling itself since we have 2 recent 1st rounders(one #1) overall on that line. Aaron Rodgers had shaky lines for a few years. Did it stop him from putting up numbers? No one is saying Luck is going to come in here and win a Super Bowl in year 1, but no way do you pass or even think about passing on a QB of that calibre just because your current OL stinks. That's a lot easier to fix than landing a franchise QB
    Quote Quote  

9. -79
    3rd parade down Biscayne Blvd!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissGadsden View Post
    THIS. Finally someone gets it.
    Damn, I didn't realize that if we got Luck we'd only have a one year window to build around him

Luck gives us a better chance of winning long term over going 6-10 this year and drafting a right tackle with the 12th pick in the draft and STILL not having a qb worth a damn.
    Quote Quote  

10. -80
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap View Post
    Now I am niot saying that this was the best type of thread to start, but how can you of all people talk about people insulting Dolphins fans when you continue to refer to people who don't accept your cause as Nazi's? .
    are you a troll? now you are making things up intentionally to troll dolphin fans? we're going to need some moderators in here soon.

the only time i called anyone that is when they insult dolphin fans and try to tell them how to live their life.
    Quote Quote