Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: The Dolphins go 6-10

  1. -1
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2004
    Posts:
    789
    vCash:
    1146
    Loc:
    Boca Raton, FLA
    Thanks / No Thanks

    The Dolphins go 6-10

    We end with the 16th draft pick. Luck goes one, Barkley four, Jones twelve. No other QBs get a first round grade. We take a DT at sixteen. Two QBs will have second round grades. They go 36 and 45. At 49, we take a tight end. We draft a QB in the third round. He does nothing in preseason.

    The DT plays 9 games next year before tearing his AC joint and going on IR. In nine games he plays decent, 3 sacks and 26 tackles. The tight end plays in 11 games and gets 350 yards. Our third round QB plays in three games and flashes signs of absolute mediocrity. We go 7-9.

    The next season we again miss on first round talent QBs. We take a free safety at 19.

    After starting 2013 3-3, the city of Miami trades the Dolphins franchise to the city of Los Angelos and we all move on without the perpetual mediocrity that once was Miami football.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    Travis34's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    5,191
    vCash:
    5224
    Loc:
    Churubusco, Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    6 games?

    Shut up. Maybe 4

    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    2,312
    vCash:
    6398
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Today's loss set back the franchise probably 10 years. We will miss out on Gunner Kiel in 2015 too. Miami is just not going to win in our lifetimes.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    sinPHIN's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2007
    Posts:
    5,569
    vCash:
    4379
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    most 4 skins, dallas , and oak. wont win any others
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2004
    Posts:
    789
    vCash:
    1146
    Loc:
    Boca Raton, FLA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sinPHIN View Post
    most 4 skins, dallas , and oak. wont win any others
    We'll find a way to do too well and end with a draft pick after Luck, Barkley and Jones are gone.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    overworkedirish's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    963
    vCash:
    3401
    Loc:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I see us trading up. It's time for a 1st round QB in Miami.

    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    2,312
    vCash:
    6398
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trade up? It will take Long, Wake, Davis, 3 number 1's, 3 number 2's, and 3 number 3's to get Luck.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    Smith21's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    1,740
    vCash:
    1542
    Loc:
    Boynton Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Tatious View Post
    Trade up? It will take Long, Wake, Davis, 3 number 1's, 3 number 2's, and 3 number 3's to get Luck.
    why would indy want Davis or wake..
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    Travis34's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    5,191
    vCash:
    5224
    Loc:
    Churubusco, Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith21 View Post
    why would indy want Davis or wake..
    Indy would salivate if we offered them Davis. Their corners blow
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    utahphinsfan's Avatar
    bazinga

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2005
    Posts:
    5,278
    vCash:
    6868
    Loc:
    Utah's Wasatch Front
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by NJL52 View Post
    We end with the 16th draft pick. Luck goes one, Barkley four, Jones twelve. No other QBs get a first round grade. We take a DT at sixteen. Two QBs will have second round grades. They go 36 and 45. At 49, we take a tight end. We draft a QB in the third round. He does nothing in preseason.

    The DT plays 9 games next year before tearing his AC joint and going on IR. In nine games he plays decent, 3 sacks and 26 tackles. The tight end plays in 11 games and gets 350 yards. Our third round QB plays in three games and flashes signs of absolute mediocrity. We go 7-9.

    The next season we again miss on first round talent QBs. We take a free safety at 19.

    After starting 2013 3-3, the city of Miami trades the Dolphins franchise to the city of Los Angelos and we all move on without the perpetual mediocrity that once was Miami football.
    Is the QB Foles or Weeden & Is the TE Fleener?

    Why would LA want the phins when they already have the Vikings?

    Seriously, I'd bet Miami ends 5-11 w/ the 9th pick. I'd avoid Jones like the plague. Perhaps, Miami trades down & gets Zeitler from Wisconsin. The new GM then trades Incognito & Sparano to the Yellowknife Icebreakers for a 2 bag of cheetos, a ham bone, & used frisbee
    Early April Mock Draft
    rd player pos school
    1 Hageman DL Minnesota
    2 Ja'Waun James RT Tennessee
    3 West RB Towson
    4 Gilmore TE Colorado St
    5 T Turner OG LSU
    6 Morris ILB Iowa
    7 K Smith WR Washington


    Quote Quote  

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •