Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suck for Trent Richardson.

1. -11
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philly
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathStar View Post
    The funny part is that this guy thinks that Matt Moore is a franchise QB....

And he thinks he is the real fan....LOl
    Yeh I dont take him seriously. Hes an idiot.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfin23 View Post
    Funny part is you root for your team to lose and think a rookie QB is a prover star. That's. Funny fake fan.
    you make me laugh.. you are about half retarded
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yes!!! Can't wait for the Dolphins to draft another QB in the 2nd round! Woohoo! I'm glad they won but the future doesn't look bright.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It's not that anyone truly wants this team to go out and lose purposely, but c'mon, what woke this team up? What changed this week after 8 weeks (including the bye) of poor preparation, poor game-planning, playing scared, playing stupid (there was still a little of that today), not using Bush properly, not using Clay, not using Fasano, not playing aggressive defense? What changed?

Did it take 8 weeks for this team to remember that the regular season started? 8 weeks to remember that they were a pretty decent defense last season? 8 weeks for the coaching staff to learn the strengths of their players?

Nothing has changed after today...besides this franchise becoming even more snake-bitten since chances are, they won't get Andrew Luck. So, we as fans, watch another season that died after a few weeks, and have no hope of truly moving forward. This team and coaching staff still sucks. Just now there is the potential that they will still suck next season. Maybe Sparano will return, we'll re-sign Chad Henne, and have a Henne-Moore QB competition next summer. WOULD ANYONE BE SHOCKED? I wouldn't be shocked. After today, I am pretty convinced that this team will go on and win 4-5 games. They'll be drafting about 10th overall. They won't get a Luck or a Barkley at QB. And Ross may not pay huge money for a big-name coach. Guys like Pouncey, Clay, Thomas, and even Burnett will produce over the next 8 games, and Ireland will be able to say he had a good off-season without Parcells. So, maybe he'll stick around too.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boca Raton
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfin23 View Post
    Funny part is you root for your team to lose and think a rookie QB is a prover star. That's Funny fake fan.
    We have gone a decade of mediocrity without taking a rookie 1st round QB.

It's time to try it.

You LOVE mediocrity.

I Don't.

I think long term and want success.

You think short term and love mediocrity.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ForksPhin View Post
    It's not that anyone truly wants this team to go out and lose purposely, but c'mon, what woke this team up? What changed this week after 8 weeks (including the bye) of poor preparation, poor game-planning, playing scared, playing stupid (there was still a little of that today), not using Bush properly, not using Clay, not using Fasano, not playing aggressive defense? What changed?

Did it take 8 weeks for this team to remember that the regular season started? 8 weeks to remember that they were a pretty decent defense last season? 8 weeks for the coaching staff to learn the strengths of their players?

Nothing has changed after today...besides this franchise becoming even more snake-bitten since chances are, they won't get Andrew Luck. So, we as fans, watch another season that died after a few weeks, and have no hope of truly moving forward. This team and coaching staff still sucks. Just now there is the potential that they will still suck next season. Maybe Sparano will return, we'll re-sign Chad Henne, and have a Henne-Moore QB competition next summer. WOULD ANYONE BE SHOCKED? I wouldn't be shocked. After today, I am pretty convinced that this team will go on and win 4-5 games. They'll be drafting about 10th overall. They won't get a Luck or a Barkley at QB. And Ross may not pay huge money for a big-name coach. Guys like Pouncey, Clay, Thomas, and even Burnett will produce over the next 8 games, and Ireland will be able to say he had a good off-season without Parcells. So, maybe he'll stick around too.
    Good God that sounds depressing......and probably a good insight for the near future. Its horrible.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Draft a beefy lineman in the first round and a QB in the second. **** yeah.
    I'm here to tell the truth about top secret Air Force project BAR STOOL. Gamma ray radiation from the particle accelerator under Joe Robbie Stadium is real! Get out while you can! This bad football team is just a front for something far more sinister!
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by registeredguy View Post
    Draft a beefy lineman in the first round and a QB in the second. **** yeah.
    Those that forget the past, are condemned to repeat it.......that's a Dolphins new organization message.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Holy ****ing ****. There are still people that want to draft RBs and lineman in the first this year. My God. I dont even.

Quote Quote