Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Paterno to retire after this season

1. -11
    Da Dalphins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Flawda
    Thanks / No Thanks
    **** Paterno. Hes a piece of ****

2. -12
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    JoePa...get real..He "deserves" to be run out on a rail with the rest of them.
    My God..children...children....were hurt and violated...this isn't a player taking
    money or something like that...this is so horrible,I really don't have words for it.
    For this to happen...Joe knew..thats why Jerry was told he would never get the
    the head coaching job over 10 years ago...Joe knew.
    Take this from a third generation Bama alum....If this sicking crap came out for something under Bear's time and he overlooked kids get violated.
    I'd be the first to piss on his legacy and the first to T-town to knock the statue down.

3. -13
    future of the funk

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoDolphins HomerCam Wake 91
    the man was told a kid was getting *** ****ed in the team showers and didn't find it strange when the man was still around the program in the following years.

we're naming all these other people that deserve a share of the blame too but ignore the fact that paterno had THE MOST power to make the situation come to an end. if these were family members of yours you wouldn't give the slightest of ****s whether paterno followed protocol or not.you would be pissed with everyone, especially paterno since everyone basically goes by what he says.

"i just want justice all across the board." fool there is gonna be justice. those other guys are about to be thrown in jail for their perjury. what should paterno get? just a slap on the wrist & for everybody to ease up on him b/c he wasn't the only one in the wrong?no he deserves the heat he's getting right now b/c it's the only thing he will get since he won't see any jail time.

2014 ladies lounge entry:ariel meredith

4. -14
    future of the funk

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoDolphins HomerCam Wake 91
    and the way you penn state folks are defending him is disgusting and shows the character of the people at your establishment....

5. -15
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Namor View Post
    JoePa...get real..He "deserves" to be run out on a rail with the rest of them.
    My God..children...children....were hurt and violated...this isn't a player taking
    money or something like that...this is so horrible,I really don't have words for it.
    For this to happen...Joe knew..thats why Jerry was told he would never get the
    the head coaching job over 10 years ago...Joe knew.
    Take this from a third generation Bama alum....If this sicking crap came out for something under Bear's time and he overlooked kids get violated.
    I'd be the first to piss on his legacy and the first to T-town to knock the statue down.
    Francesa made a great statement yesterday on his radio show.

He said if one of Bear Bryant's grad assistants had come to him and told him that story, he wouldnt have called the cops either. Bear Bryant wouldve went and broke the guys neck with his bare hands.

Joe Paterno is a ****ing joke.

Bill Belichick on "putting the tape on"
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/18/belichick-takes-a-shot-at-experts-who-have-it-all-figured-out/

and i say it's tom brady with better legs...he reads the field presnap like tom brady...reminds me so much of him although tannehills ahead of bradys development in year 2 imo
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Well I'll be damned. WV was right again and called this weeks in advance and everyone gets mad at him.

SHOCKER

6. -16
    Finheaven Hall of Shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hotel California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He's old and probably senile, but that doesn't give him an excuse to go "Happy Valley Mafia" and pull the Omerta card when it comes to his old DC.

What a ****ing joke. John Gotti had more class.

7. -17
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    I wouldn't expect you to understand. He has done a lot more than just win a bunch of football games. He doesn't deserve to be fired for something that wasn't against the law. He should have done more, but lets remember that Sandusky, not Paterno is the one who molested children.

I will be cheering on Penn State and Joe Paterno at Beaver Stadium this weekend with 110,000 of my closest friends.
    And he also the one that allowed it to go on for years after it came to his attention, and more children were molested because he turned a blind eye. The 1st it was known was in 1998, and many children were molested after that date. He could have stopped it, but he didn't. Joe Paterno IS responsible for children being molested. I cannot say that ENOUGH.

He deserves much worse than to be allowed to retire at the end of a season, when he was already going to retire.

How he can go to his Mass at his church every morning (as has been reported in the past) is beyond me. How can he even look at himself in the mirror ?

This is beyond disgusting.

8. -18
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dreday View Post
    and the way you penn state folks are defending him is disgusting and shows the character of the people at your establishment....
    Penn State fans are putting in an otherworldly effort to rip away the title of biggest douchebag fanbase that has long been held by the Notre Dame fanbase since the beginning of time.

9. -19
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pennsylvania
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by R&R Express View Post
    Penn State fans are putting in an otherworldly effort to rip away the title of biggest douchebag fanbase that has long been held by the Notre Dame fanbase since the beginning of time.
    I guess 61% of the world agrees with the "douchebag" fan base.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/polls

10. -20
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    I guess 61% of the world agrees with the "douchebag" fan base.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/polls
    That's PSU fans stuffing the ballot, there's no way anyone w/o a connection to PSU would say he should coach this week and if PSU fans can remove their love of Joe and the program they'd realize it's insane for him to ever coach another game.