Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

1. -21
    Suns and Fins superfan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boise, Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Picked up Assassins creed today. Havn't opened it yet. Don't plan on it for a while. Skyrim is the type of game where i can literally sit down for 6+ hours and play.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Skyrim is probably the best game ever made in the history of games. It's that good. I got over 40 hours in and barely have touched the story line. The world is massive and the quests countless. I load up on potions, arrows and supplies. Hire a merc and do nothing but explore caves and dungeons. Bethesda has made a masterpiece.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    Skyrim is probably the best game ever made in the history of games. It's that good. I got over 40 hours in and barely have touched the story line. The world is massive and the quests countless. I load up on potions, arrows and supplies. Hire a merc and do nothing but explore caves and dungeons. Bethesda has made a masterpiece.
    I do wish they made some type of centralized city like the Imperial City used to be.. Just towns in Skyrim
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Suns and Fins superfan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boise, Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I still really don't understand Imperials vs. Stormcloaks. I have not yet chosen a side.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Damn you all!

Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    I do wish they made some type of centralized city like the Imperial City used to be.. Just towns in Skyrim
    I use Whiterun as my central city. Bought a house and keep all my good stuff there. I'm exploring Rifton now and trying to get into the thieves guild so I can sell all the stuff I've stolen. lol
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky_Fan34 View Post
    I still really don't understand Imperials vs. Stormcloaks. I have not yet chosen a side.
    I haven't yet either. Still trying to collect more info on it. Apparenty the Stromcloaks are rebels fighting to kick out of the Imperials from their homeland Skyrim. It's hard to tell who the good guys are. Because you fought for the Imperials in Oblivion, but they tried to kill you right off the bat in this one. Also the leader of the Stromcloaks appears to be an a-hole from what I gathered. I'm letting it play out more.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    I use Whiterun as my central city. Bought a house and keep all my good stuff there. I'm exploring Rifton now and trying to get into the thieves guild so I can sell all the stuff I've stolen. lol
    Bought & furnished the house in Whiterun too.. I still wish they had some type of Imperial city though.. Thieves Guild quests are always the funnest Imo.. maybe right behind the Dark Brotherhood ones, lul

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954
    I haven't yet either. Still trying to collect more info on it. Apparenty the Stromcloaks are rebels fighting to kick out of the Imperials from their homeland Skyrim. It's hard to tell who the good guys are. Because you fought for the Imperials in Oblivion, but they tried to kill you right off the bat in this one. Also the leader of the Stromcloaks appears to be an a-hole from what I gathered. I'm letting it play out more.
    I'll probably choose based off the rewards.. gonna consult my 5000 page long players guide..
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Bought & furnished the house in Whiterun too.. I still wish they had some type of Imperial city though.. Thieves Guild quests are always the funnest Imo.. maybe right behind the Dark Brotherhood ones, lul

I'll probably choose based off the rewards.. gonna consult my 5000 page long players guide..
    That's cheating!!!!
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    and so it begins
    You use 1.5???? That's a waste of paper man and makes the joint taste like paper. 1.25 is the way to go. You did the same thing I did when I got the game.
    Quote Quote