Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: Hell On Wheels

  1. -21
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    20,884
    vCash:
    20867
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    I like it so far. It's slow, but not Walking Dead slow. I actually like the main character a lot and, unless they take it in another direction, it seems like they're turning Common into more and more of a badass. The Swede definitely is one, but it hasn't become apparent why yet. There has to be a reason that everyone is so scared of that dude.
    Pretty sure I've seen more zombies in Hell on Wheels. And they would have given up on looking for that girl within an hour, if they bothered at all.





    Quote Quote  

  2. -22
    Valandui's Avatar
    The Ghost

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,632
    vCash:
    12395
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Pretty sure I've seen more zombies in Hell on Wheels. And they would have given up on looking for that girl within an hour, if they bothered at all.
    Walking Dead is the best comedy on TV. It reminded me of why I love zombie movies in the first place, which is the writing being so terrible that they're hilarious.

    Valandui's Weekly Music Video

    Black Crown Initiate: Withering Waves
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlqJA1Rteio
    Quote Quote  

  3. -23
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    20,884
    vCash:
    20867
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    Walking Dead is the best comedy on TV. It reminded me of why I love zombie movies in the first place, which is the writing being so terrible that they're hilarious.
    I wish I could find it hilarious, but the only thing that cracks me up regarding that show is reading the review Tyler posted after watching it.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -24
    Vaark's Avatar
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    20,623
    vCash:
    18308
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    After watching commercial-littered Pale Rider and The Outlaw Josie Wales on AMC this weekend, for probably the 25 time each, other than again wondering if there's every been a better actor than Clint (I think not!!!), I decided to give HOW a shot in the near future. Few genres of movies come close to the unsentimental, brutal, violent, character-flawed, revenge-driven Western.







    Quote Quote  

  5. -25
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,451
    vCash:
    12
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    I wish I could find it hilarious, but the only thing that cracks me up regarding that show is reading the review Tyler posted after watching it.
    It got to the point where the main reason i watched the show was to be in on all the jokes in the reviews




    Quote Quote  

  6. -26
    WeVie's Avatar
    Champion Of The Beards!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2003
    Posts:
    6,205
    vCash:
    4053
    Loc:
    Mooresville, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    After watching commercial-littered Pale Rider and The Outlaw Josie Wales on AMC this weekend, for probably the 25 time each, other than again wondering if there's every been a better actor than Clint (I think not!!!), I decided to give HOW a shot in the near future. Few genres of movies come close to the unsentimental, brutal, violent, character-flawed, revenge-driven Western.
    I don't understand why some of the guys are hating on this show. I really like it and seems to be developing nicely.

    It has an 8.2 rating on IMDB.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -27
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    20,884
    vCash:
    20867
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by WeVie View Post
    I don't understand why some of the guys are hating on this show. I really like it and seems to be developing nicely.

    It has an 8.2 rating on IMDB.
    I'm not hating on it at all. Simply stating that it hasn't caught my attention, and I really can't say why. Just something about it.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -28
    WeVie's Avatar
    Champion Of The Beards!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2003
    Posts:
    6,205
    vCash:
    4053
    Loc:
    Mooresville, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    I'm not hating on it at all. Simply stating that it hasn't caught my attention, and I really can't say why. Just something about it.

    I got ya. Are you still watching? I think it has gotten a bit better as it unfolds.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -29
    uga3406's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2006
    Posts:
    3,766
    vCash:
    1001
    Loc:
    princeton,nj
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    I'm not hating on it at all. Simply stating that it hasn't caught my attention, and I really can't say why. Just something about it.

    Something about it bores me. To me the characters suck. I like Colm Meanyey. After that they suck.








    Quote Quote  

  10. -30
    Valandui's Avatar
    The Ghost

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,632
    vCash:
    12395
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uga3406 View Post
    Something about it bores me. To me the characters suck. I like Colm Meanyey. After that they suck.
    They're trying their best to make you like Common's character too. At least he's kind of a badass on top of them trying to make you like him.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Are we spinning our wheels or what?
    By DefensiveEnd76 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 02:44 PM
  2. Clear wheels
    By Motion in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-07-2006, 02:46 PM
  3. Take off the training wheels already..
    By Jnaledu3 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-02-2006, 08:02 AM
  4. I got new wheels!
    By UltraDol-Fan in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 06:55 PM
  5. Fly Wheels Toy...HELP!
    By dolfan87 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-25-2005, 02:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •