Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: New York @ Denver

  1. -11
    JCane's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    16,010
    vCash:
    10251
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Quote Quote  

  2. -12
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,576
    vCash:
    7068
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91


    2/1's all around and a free double up on the Bama game. I feel like my guaranteed win in the Miami game was a ripoff. Im only gonna win 50% there. 200% sounds better.




    Quote Quote  

  3. -13
    JCane's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    16,010
    vCash:
    10251
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post


    2/1's all around and a free double up on the Bama game. I feel like my guaranteed win in the Miami game was a ripoff. Im only gonna win 50% there. 200% sounds better.
    Three games with guaranteed winners have NO LINE.

    What sucks is that those three games all kickoff within three hours of each other. If one kicked off at noon, one at 3:30PM, and one at 8:00PM, you could really rake in this weekend.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -14
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    1,293
    vCash:
    2847
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How in the world did the Dolphins lose to this college looking team?
    Quote Quote  

  5. -15
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,576
    vCash:
    7068
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Day View Post
    How in the world did the Dolphins lose to this college looking team?
    No idea, especially given the fact that I just learned that we are actually a 7-2 team with a 2-7 record.

    :themoreyouknow:
    Quote Quote  

  6. -16
    SpurzN703's Avatar
    I like your style Dude

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2004
    Posts:
    27,479
    vCash:
    10763
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Going with the Jets on this one. Looking forward to seeing Tebow's stat line after the game. It can't be worse than 2 for 8 can it?



    Quote Quote  

  7. -17
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,576
    vCash:
    7068
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    Going with the Jets on this one. Looking forward to seeing Tebow's stat line after the game. It can't be worse than 2 for 8 can it?
    Let him fall behind and be forced to throw more. You think 2/8 was bad...imagine what he will do with 25+ throws. It aint gonna be pretty.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -18
    The Confessor's Avatar
    Doesnt play well with others

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2004
    Posts:
    8,931
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    In a Van down by the rive
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    Going with the Jets on this one. Looking forward to seeing Tebow's stat line after the game. It can't be worse than 2 for 8 can it?
    Yet, somehow they still won.


    The Jests D is obviously better than the lowly Chefs, but their Run D in particular is definitely suspect.



    I just find this game amusing from another perspective. You have Tim "Jesus" Tebow in one corner, and Fatasuarus "I ate the Devil" Rex in the other.

    And by "Ate the devil"... I of course mean he ate the devil, starting with his feet!!
    Quote Quote  

  9. -19
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,576
    vCash:
    7068
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by The Confessor View Post
    Yet, somehow they still won.


    The Jests D is obviously better than the lowly Chefs, but their Run D in particular is definitely suspect.



    I just find this game amusing from another perspective. You have Tim "Jesus" Tebow in one corner, and Fatasuarus "I ate the Devil" Rex in the other.

    And by "Ate the devil"... I of course mean he ate the devil, starting with his feet!!
    Tebow isnt gonna win many games against decent teams without being able to throw. The "he just wins" thing is rubbish. You either play well or you dont. Tebow has yet to play well.

    As far as the God/Devil thing, you may be on to something. But then again, I think the Bible says somewhere that Satan is the ruler of Earth...
    Quote Quote  

  10. -20
    The Confessor's Avatar
    Doesnt play well with others

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2004
    Posts:
    8,931
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    In a Van down by the rive
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Tebow isnt gonna win many games against decent teams without being able to throw. The "he just wins" thing is rubbish. You either play well or you dont. Tebow has yet to play well.

    As far as the God/Devil thing, you may be on to something. But then again, I think the Bible says somewhere that Satan is the ruler of Earth...
    Oh, I know too well about Tebow. That kid has the heart of an elephant (Not sure if they are actually big or not) unfortunately for him, if throwing a football he would miss the broad side of that same elephant if he was standing 3' away from it.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 06:20 PM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 05:52 PM
  3. New York
    By I am Bane in forum Tailgate | Dolfans Unite!
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 09:42 PM
  4. New York Knicks Denver Nuggets Fight!!!
    By phinphan896 in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 205
    Last Post: 12-19-2006, 06:52 PM
  5. Sweet Caroline or New York, New York???
    By vt_dolfan in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-10-2004, 12:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •