Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Miami vs. Buffalo

1. -1
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Off the shoulder of Orion
    Thanks / No Thanks

Miami vs. Buffalo

Buffalo (5-4) at Miami (2-7), Sunday, 1:00 (Miami -2)

Storylines: First 2011 meeting of AFC East inhabitants headed in opposite directions, with slumping Bills having dropped two straight and three of four after 4-1 start and Dolphins on two-game winning streak after losing first seven tests of the season...Miami has prevailed in four of last six matchups between the teams, but Buffalo recorded first victory in Sun Life Stadium since 2007 with 17-14 decision last December...Rising Dolphins have outscored opponents 51-12 during current surge and coming off 20-9 triumph over visiting Washington last Sunday, only team's second win in last 14 outings at home...Bills 1-3 on road this year and began stretch of three consecutive away tilts with forgettable 44-7 defeat at Dallas in Week 10, club's worst loss since 2007...Buffalo second in AFC with plus-four turnover margin but have seven giveaways during present slide, with quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick throwing three interceptions against Cowboys...Miami signal-caller Matt Moore has completed 71.1 percent of his pass attempts with three touchdowns and one pick over team's two straight wins...Bills running back Fred Jackson leads NFL in rushing yards (917) and recorded sixth 100-yard game of season last week...Wide receiver Stevie Johnson questionable for Buffalo after hurting shoulder against Cowboys, but safety George Wilson (shoulder) probable and linebacker Chris Kelsay (calf) set to return from two-game absence...Bills kicker Rian Lindell (shoulder) ruled out, however, and team placed center Eric Wood (torn ACL) on injured reserve Tuesday.
    Fast Fact: Fitzpatrick, the AFC's Offensive Player of the Month in September, has completed just 35-of-62 passes (56.5 pct.) for 337 yards and two touchdowns with five interceptions for a 48.9 quarterback rating in Buffalo's two November losses.
    Prediction: Bills have been done in by turnovers lately, but get back on track against a Miami team that's rarely forced mistakes out of its opponent. Bills 24, Dolphins 21.
    http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/16...ave-crash.html
    "It happens all the time," Taylor said. "It's not an exact science and personnel guys aren't the end-all, be-all. " Jason Taylor,2011
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    ...im just saying

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Miami 24-13
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    old pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    windermere
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The Dolphins are more talented and are playing loose. The Bills are feeling presure and tightening up. I see the Phins winning this one comfortably 24-10
    If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jlfin View Post
    The Dolphins are more talented and are playing loose. The Bills are feeling presure and tightening up. I see the Phins winning this one comfortably 24-10
    Sure pal and it's very evident by both teams' records. Congrats on beating 2 teams the Bills beat by a combined score of 64-7. I'm not taking anything for granted but this game couldn't come at a better time for the Bills. I'm just glad you guys won't be getting Luck.
    "Do I expect us to make the playoffs? I'm guaranteeing it." - Donte Whitner
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Fan Since 1992

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Diego
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloSoldier2 View Post
    Sure pal and it's very evident by both teams' records. Congrats on beating 2 teams the Bills beat by a combined score of 64-7. I'm not taking anything for granted but this game couldn't come at a better time for the Bills. I'm just glad you guys won't be getting Luck.
    And I'm glad your a buffalo soldier...
    Brian Hartline is a#1 WR
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newlife2788 View Post
    And I'm glad your a buffalo soldier...
    dreadlocked rasta
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Don't Hate Miami

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    FIU - Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17PS4 ControllerDolphins Homer2013 Dolphins Logo
    I think the Dolphins are done winning for this year

though if we do win one more, it'll be this weekend
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Go Bills !

Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'd rather win Thanksgiving.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    ...im just saying

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I rather win every game they step on the field for!
    Quote Quote