Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: "Superbowl" Jets get TEBOWED

1. -31
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Does it matter at all what kind of talent you have at WR when you can't get them the ball when they're wide open?
    Why so gloomy?
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phin-o-rama View Post
    blah blah blah ...I'd take Tebow over sanchez, henne, and moore any day. When it's all said and done and Tebow's legacy has been written many people will feel foolish. the dude has "it" which cant be taught...after a full offseason as the starter and they add a few more weapons and tailor that offense around him a bit more he will really be able to be evaluated
    If Tebow ever becomes a viable QB in this league, I'll run around naked in the park. And yes, I will feel very foolish indeed if that happens. But I'm very confident it won't.

Speaking of "it", Sanchez had "it" last year, and Flacco and Ryan before that. Romo and Eli have "it" one day and don't the next. "It" will move on and look for a new host soon enough.
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by where's th'fish View Post
    If Tebow ever becomes a viable QB in this league, I'll run around naked in the park. And yes, I will feel very foolish indeed if that happens. But I'm very confident it won't.

Speaking of "it", Sanchez had "it" last year, and Flacco and Ryan before that. Romo and Eli have "it" one day and don't the next. "It" will move on and look for a new host soon enough.

Deshaun Watson is the TRUTH!
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami Gardens/Opa Locka/ "Ghetto Life"
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by where's th'fish View Post

Tebow just wins man, the other QB's you stated talk about winning all he does is win win win no matter what (tpain autotune that shyyyt)
    I been sellin sex to little gurls for years, you know why, CUS LITTLE GURLS ARE F***ING STUPID HA HA
    Quote Quote