Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Fred Jackson done for the season

1. -1
    Don't Hate Miami

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    FIU - Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Breaking Fred Jackson done for the season

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/72...choice-waivers

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Fred Jackson will miss the rest of the year with a broken bone in his lower right leg, an injury that could derail Buffalo's once-promising season.

The team placed Jackson on injured reserve Wednesday, hours after Bills coach Chan Gailey said the running back wouldn't play Sunday in a pivotal game against the New York Jets.
    CJ Spiller is the new starting running back for Buffalo.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Doesnt play well with others

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a Van down by the rive
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Was hearing this during the week. Damn, that is a REALLY bad break for the Bills....

WTF do the Jests constantly have things bounce their way?
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The Confessor View Post
    Was hearing this during the week. Damn, that is a REALLY bad break for the Bills....

WTF do the Jests constantly have things bounce their way?
    yeah ... They really rolled it up on us with Jackson in the lineup last game.

What a lucky break. it's almost like Dallas having to play without Miles Austin and Mike Jenkins and maybe Sesabaugh ... or the Redskins playing with no running backs or offensive linemen ... or Buffalo losing their center ... or the Jets playing without Greene and LT ...

Give it a rest.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by truthbtold View Post

What a lucky break. it's almost like Dallas having to play without Miles Austin and Mike Jenkins and maybe Sesabaugh ... or the Redskins playing with no running backs or offensive linemen ... or Buffalo losing their center ... or the Jets playing without Greene and LT ...

Give it a rest.
    every team in the nfl has injuries. the truth is since he is out for the year fred jackson, we also will get to play the bills without him.

and yes we are playing dallas without austin, but dez bryant was in the locker room for lots of the game when he played the jets due to cramps. no excuses though, injuries are part of the game
    Quote Quote  

5. -5

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Give it a rest.

Why don't you go ahead and play your Wii while the grown ups talk.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    LETS GO BUFFALO!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Buffalo, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The downfall continues..
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Why don't you go ahead and play your Wii while the grown ups talk.
    I know it sucks to be proven wrong ... learn to deal with it. I have a feeling it won't be the last time.

in fact if I do a little research I bet I'd find that you're one of the experts who had the Dolphins making the playoffs this year ... weren't you? it's ok to admit it.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I know it sucks to be proven wrong ... learn to deal with it. I have a feeling it won't be the last time.

in fact if I do a little research I bet I'd find that you're one of the experts who had the Dolphins making the playoffs this year ... weren't you? it's ok to admit it.
    Research all you want. You will once again, find out you are DEAD WRONG!!!

BTW: Speaking of research, does yardage by a QB mean anything or not? You see, you have 2 posts that completely and totally contradict this....and I imagine its not the only contradiction you are caught up in. The other is should you wear high heels or pumps with that purse you have put on your xmas list.

Like I said, go ahead and go back to the basement and fire up the Wii while the grown ups talk. This isnt for you.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Research all you want. You will once again, find out you are DEAD WRONG!!!

BTW: Speaking of research, does yardage by a QB mean anything or not? You see, you have 2 posts that completely and totally contradict this....and I imagine its not the only contradiction you are caught up in. The other is should you wear high heels or pumps with that purse you have put on your xmas list.

Like I said, go ahead and go back to the basement and fire up the Wii while the grown ups talk. This isnt for you.
    You throw around stupid insults like a 10 year old, and then you accuse me of being a child ... Not to mention the whining you do about all the "lucky breaks" the Jets get. The Bills lose Jackson for the season, and your first reaction is to cue up the music for your "why do the Jets get all the breaks??" song.
    Priceless.

As far as yardage for QB's is concerned ... if I had any idea WTF you were talking about I'd respond, but you're babbling like a drunk. It's impossible to know what "contradict this" is supposed to mean since it has nothing to do with anything said in this thread. Please try to make some sense. Maybe in the future, somebody can write your posts for you ... your bartender, perhaps.

None of this is the point. What IS the point, is the only people who whine about other teams getting "all the lucky breaks" are crybabies and losers. If the shoe fits ...
    Quote Quote