Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: J.e.t.s. Suck, suck, suck!!!!!

Hybrid View

  1. -1
    Rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2010
    Posts:
    5
    vCash:
    1128
    Thanks / No Thanks

    J.e.t.s. Suck, suck, suck!!!!!

    How bout them Jets, their season is all but over.... I hope we beat the crap outta them the next time we play them...I guess Mike Greenburg is gonna be in a bad mood in the morning cause his Jet fags lost to the Bronco's ..Who gives a **** what kinda mood he's in, what's that little wormy **** gonna do but cry about his sorry *** Jets...
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    mindstate's Avatar
    Rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2008
    Posts:
    330
    vCash:
    1155
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We needed a Jets thread in here.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    27,940
    vCash:
    19045
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Blog Entries:
    1
    we do right now
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    LANGER72's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2006
    Posts:
    7,962
    vCash:
    21285
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Watching Sancheez serve cold humble pie to Fatso on national TV was worth sitting through the most boring game this season.
    Just a great feeling today. Almost as nice as a win.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Finfan53's Avatar
    17-0 Still Perfect

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    1,501
    vCash:
    1388
    Loc:
    Massachusetts
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Imagine if they lost Santonio Holmes to injury? They would be the slowest offense in the NFL!
    Every week in this league is an opportunity and responsibility to prove yourself, no matter who you are or what you have done. -Jason Taylor
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    SpurzN703's Avatar
    I like your style Dude

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2004
    Posts:
    26,374
    vCash:
    17633
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Ford LogoTannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Unique thread we have here



    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    Rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    393
    vCash:
    1197
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulberryfinfan View Post
    How bout them Jets, their season is all but over.... I hope we beat the crap outta them the next time we play them...I guess Mike Greenburg is gonna be in a bad mood in the morning cause his Jet fags lost to the Bronco's ..Who gives a **** what kinda mood he's in, what's that little wormy **** gonna do but cry about his sorry *** Jets...
    Another retarded thread. It was a terrible night, but every team has games like that. 5-5 certainly isn't good but when the season is done, you really think we'll lose more games than we win? Come back to earth ...No chance. We'll still go 10-6 or at worst 9-7. That's not sucking.

    Sucking is losing 7 straight games ... or being 1-15 in your last 16 home games ... or being 7-9 two years in a row ... or not winning a playoff game in 10 years.

    Do you get the difference?
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2009
    Posts:
    1,107
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by truthbtold View Post
    Another retarded thread. It was a terrible night, but every team has games like that. 5-5 certainly isn't good but when the season is done, you really think we'll lose more games than we win? Come back to earth ...No chance. We'll still go 10-6 or at worst 9-7. That's not sucking.

    Sucking is losing 7 straight games ... or being 1-15 in your last 16 home games ... or being 7-9 two years in a row ... or not winning a playoff game in 10 years.

    Do you get the difference?
    and in the end, we both didn't get to the Super Bowl. So what's the real difference ?

    Oh that we AREN'T Jet fans.....it makes life much more livable !
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    Rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    393
    vCash:
    1197
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugby View Post
    and in the end, we both didn't get to the Super Bowl. So what's the real difference ?

    Oh that we AREN'T Jet fans.....it makes life much more livable !
    What's the difference?? are you serious?
    The difference is that one team wins more games than they lose every year. That's not sucking.
    The other team loses more games than they win every year ... That IS sucking.
    Get it now?
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    27,940
    vCash:
    19045
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugby View Post
    and in the end, we both didn't get to the Super Bowl. So what's the real difference ?

    Oh that we AREN'T Jet fans.....it makes life much more livable !
    yeah, it's much more fun rooting for your team to lose rather than playing in big games and getting close to the SB.

    ---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    your 10 win guarantee is not looking so promising anymore, is it?
    We lost to a bad team last night but our sched is pretty weak, 10 games is still a realistic possibility if we start playing a little better
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Suck for Luck fans SUCK!
    By calmrage in forum The Depths of the Sea
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 02:57 AM
  2. Dolphins Suck/Jets Suck
    By archer101 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 01:16 AM
  3. J. E. T. S. Suck suck suck!!!! Hahahahaha
    By sinPHIN in forum The Depths of the Sea
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 11:15 AM
  4. Jets Suck-suck-suck
    By Philter25 in forum The Depths of the Sea
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2005, 05:00 PM
  5. Its j-e-t-s suck suck suck week
    By iceblizzard69 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-16-2002, 02:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •