Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: J.e.t.s. Suck, suck, suck!!!!!

1. -11
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugby View Post
    and in the end, we both didn't get to the Super Bowl. So what's the real difference ?

Oh that we AREN'T Jet fans.....it makes life much more livable !
    yeah, it's much more fun rooting for your team to lose rather than playing in big games and getting close to the SB.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    your 10 win guarantee is not looking so promising anymore, is it?
    We lost to a bad team last night but our sched is pretty weak, 10 games is still a realistic possibility if we start playing a little better
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    your 10 win guarantee is not looking so promising anymore, is it?
    Actually if you read my initial post when we were 3-3, things are falling in line.
    I said we would go 7-3 to end the season with wins over Buffalo twice, Denver, Miami, Washington, KC ... plus ONE win vs SD, NE, NYG and Philly.

I also said we'd probably lose one we should win and win one we should lose. So we beat SD to get our "ONE" but lost to Denver ... so now we need to split with NYG and Philly. See if we're not sitting at 9-6 going into the Dolphin game.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    yeah, it's much more fun rooting for your team to lose rather than playing in big games and getting close to the SB.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

We lost to a bad team last night but our sched is pretty weak, 10 games is still a realistic possibility if we start playing a little better
    Your sched was pretty weak last night, what makes you think you have an easy sched after the way the Jets have played the last couple of weeks.
    I admit we have a team that needs some help but I don't see the Jets in better shape, don't forget how many injuries the Fins had up until the recently.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 1972fins View Post
    Your sched was pretty weak last night, what makes you think you have an easy sched after the way the Jets have played the last couple of weeks.
    I admit we have a team that needs some help but I don't see the Jets in better shape, don't forget how many injuries the Fins had up until the recently.
    you don't think the Jets are in better shape than the phins? seriously?
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Just like us, the Jets got Tebowed last night haha. ****in loved it.

That loss is definitely a kick in the nuts to the Jets' chances of winning the AFC East over the Pats. However, they are still in the Wild Card hunt for sure. They should handle the Jills next week.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    you don't think the Jets are in better shape than the phins? seriously?
    Hopefully Rex follows through with his promise he will stay with Sanchez, ride or die. Which will be die. Then we have some time to catch up or get a real QB.

(On Miami sports teams being popular)

-“That’s not competition,” LeBron said. “That’s like you rooting for your family members. That’s not competition at all. It would be great to have him, but we’ll see.”

Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Surprise Everyone Fins!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sacramento, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sharp View Post
    Hopefully Rex follows through with his promise he will stay with Sanchez, ride or die. Which will be die. Then we have some time to catch up or get a real QB.
    I tell you what, I will watch anxiously this off-season with the Jets if they don't find a way to back up into the playoffs again this year.

Because this year their running game isn't as good as in the past and when the pressure has been placed on Sanchez to carry that team he has shown to fail.

If there are better options at QB in the off-season will the Jets take a stab at it or keep their blind faith the Sanchez? I too hope they are committed to Sanchez for 10+ years. That means watching more of the same as last night unless they can build the team again that'll carry and hide Sanchez.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrodriguez4096 View Post
    I tell you what, I will watch anxiously this off-season with the Jets if they don't find a way to back up into the playoffs again this year.

Because this year their running game isn't as good as in the past and when the pressure has been placed on Sanchez to carry that team he has shown to fail.

If there are better options at QB in the off-season will the Jets take a stab at it or keep their blind faith the Sanchez? I too hope they are committed to Sanchez for 10+ years. That means watching more of the same as last night unless they can build the team again that'll carry and hide Sanchez.
    It's so sad how you disappear then we lose a couple of games and you are all over the place.

Hopefully we can bakc our way to another AFC title game again. Poor Miami, if only they had such luck!
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It's so sad how you disappear then we lose a couple of games and you are all over the place.

Hopefully we can bakc our way to another AFC title game again. Poor Miami, if only they had such luck!
    well said. Fin fans are a joke but I can understand their frustration. One meaningful season in the past dozen years and that was with a QB we cut. LMAO. Their season was over at halftime of week 1 this year. So Jets fans, please go easy on them. It is not easy being a Fin fan.

By the way, how's that suck-for-luck strategy working out? Fish can't even do that right. Double-LMAO.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LAjetsfan View Post
    well said. Fin fans are a joke but I can understand their frustration. One meaningful season in the past dozen years and that was with a QB we cut. LMAO. Their season was over at halftime of week 1 this year. So Jets fans, please go easy on them. It is not easy being a Fin fan.

By the way, how's that suck-for-luck strategy working out? Fish can't even do that right. Double-LMAO.
    I didn't have any stuffing today for thanksgiving. I figured id get it from your mom.
    Quote Quote