Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MIAMI will beat BUFFALO. Miami 28 Buffalo 21..... Buffalo is going down hill

1. -1
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Everett,Wa
    Thanks / No Thanks

MIAMI will beat BUFFALO. Miami 28 Buffalo 21..... Buffalo is going down hill

Miami is on a roll right now. I have them beating Buffalo, 28-21. I just think we are a better team than Buffalo. They have no one who can guard Brandon Marshall. Ryan Fritzgerald will have a bad game. I just think Matt Moore is going to have another good game. In my heart, I just beleive we are a better team than Buffalo. If Matt Moore started the whole year, I beleive we would be 6-3. easily. He is just starting to grasp the playbook.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    MIAMI will beat BUFFALO. Miami 28 Buffalo 21..... Buffalo is going down hill
    I have them beating Buffalo, 28-17.

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Everett,Wa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Good looking out.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Seattle
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnstone View Post
    Miami is on a roll right now. I have them beating Buffalo, 28-21. I just think we are a better team than Buffalo. They have no one who can guard Brandon Marshall. Ryan Fritzgerald will have a bad game. I just think Matt Moore is going to have another good game. In my heart, I just beleive we are a better team than Buffalo. If Matt Moore started the whole year, I beleive we would be 6-3. easily. He is just starting to grasp the playbook.
    Did he tell you that?????
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well I am going to say something about this.

I really think it will be a close game, but at the same time I think the Bills win.

What does worry me though is the INJ in the lines are starting to take their effect with Kyle Williams and now Wood being placed on IR.

I think we have more than enough CBs that can cover Marshall.

Here is a question, Who on MIA will cover our 6-5 Slot WR in David Nelson?

"When we play in Buffalo, our fans come to support us, and they get beat up". "When we play them in Miami, the Buffalo fans come down here and beat up our fans in our own stadium" - Bryan Cox
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    the bills are in a slide... but they are definately good enough to come here and beat us. fitapatrick and fred jackson are tough. we would be wise to not underestimate this team.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Good thing for the Bills is they are going to get BOTH their LTs back.

Levitre will man Center (wish it still was Wood, with Levitre at LG).

Donald Jones is back from his INJ, and last week was thrust into the offense with limited work (it will be different with a week of Practice).

Defense is still missing Kyle Williams, but getting two key players back (from what is reported now) in Aaron Williams, CB and Chris Kelsay.

Key Matchups IMO are going to be.

Chris Hariston (Rookie) against Wake or other pass-rusher lined up over him.

Levitre (should be fine against Paul S). but worried the communication and first game at C might be ugly for him.

Dareus against - Carey, your RT and Pouncy reason I listed all three is he moves around alot from NT - DE but all on the right side of the offensive line.

Marshall against McGee or McKelvin. If the Bills try to get physical with him he will draw Florence in the physical role I think.

Jackson leads the NFL in rushing and we do it out of a spread offense.

I Have not watched to much Fins games this year, but will be down at the Stadium watching my Bills. So I do have a couple questions

Stevie Johnson - Guess draws Davis

Donald Jones - Guess draws Smith

Who is your third CB and what is their skill set, because that is who will draw David Nelson
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    1st Ballot Hall of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CUSE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BillsFanInPeace View Post
    Good thing for the Bills is they are going to get BOTH their LTs back.

Levitre will man Center (wish it still was Wood, with Levitre at LG).

Donald Jones is back from his INJ, and last week was thrust into the offense with limited work (it will be different with a week of Practice).

Defense is still missing Kyle Williams, but getting two key players back (from what is reported now) in Aaron Williams, CB and Chris Kelsay.

Key Matchups IMO are going to be.

Chris Hariston (Rookie) against Wake or other pass-rusher lined up over him.

Levitre (should be fine against Paul S). but worried the communication and first game at C might be ugly for him.

Dareus against - Carey, your RT and Pouncy reason I listed all three is he moves around alot from NT - DE but all on the right side of the offensive line.

Marshall against McGee or McKelvin. If the Bills try to get physical with him he will draw Florence in the physical role I think.

Jackson leads the NFL in rushing and we do it out of a spread offense.

I Have not watched to much Fins games this year, but will be down at the Stadium watching my Bills. So I do have a couple questions

Stevie Johnson - Guess draws Davis

Donald Jones - Guess draws Smith

Who is your third CB and what is their skill set, because that is who will draw David Nelson
    Will Allen is our Nickel back. I could see Miami not going to Nickel as much and putting a LB on Nelson. If Bills go 4 and 5 wide then we gotta go nickel then...So I wanna see how much Chan trusts his line.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunaphish429 View Post
    Will Allen is our Nickel back. I could see Miami not going to Nickel as much and putting a LB on Nelson. If Bills go 4 and 5 wide then we gotta go nickel then...So I wanna see how much Chan trusts his line.
    There is really one person out of Position with Levitre Moving inside to Center.

Reinhart has been manning the LG position since the Giants Game.

So the line this week is better than it has been essentially since the Giants game when Levitre had to move out to LT. Even with that change with No LT the Bills still went 4 and 5 wide.
    Quote Quote