Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 22 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 211

Thread: buttfumble or Tebow?

  1. -1
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2010
    Posts:
    859
    vCash:
    2451
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 911972 Dolphins Logo

    buttfumble or Tebow?

    Jets fans (others may feel free to answer too), who would you rather have to finish out this season?
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2010
    Posts:
    859
    vCash:
    2451
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 911972 Dolphins Logo
    sorry, should say buttfumble
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    The New Guy's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    1,828
    vCash:
    48846
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by BahamaFinFan78 View Post
    Jets fans (others may feel free to answer too), who would you rather have to finish out this season?

    .............................................
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    27,482
    vCash:
    17006
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    buttfumble sucks, I wish we had Tebow, Moore, Fitz or any other # of the great biog game QBs this league has to offer.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    jared81's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    4,850
    vCash:
    1064
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    buttfumble sucks, I wish we had Tebow, Moore, Fitz or any other # of the great biog game QBs this league has to offer.
    It was tebow running the ball down your defense throat on the last drive. It was buttfumble getting picked off for 6. I can understand why you feel that way.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    MadDog 88's Avatar
    Sopwith Camel Pilot

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    12,467
    vCash:
    8126
    Loc:
    Aviano, Italy
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    It was tebow running the ball down your defense throat on the last drive. It was buttfumble getting picked off for 6. I can understand why you feel that way.
    Don't forget Revis, who talked **** all week about Tebow, didn't want to tackle him in crunch time.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    LANGER72's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2006
    Posts:
    7,629
    vCash:
    18782
    Loc:
    South Beach / Reno
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    buttfumble sucks, I wish we had Tebow, Moore, Fitz or any other # of the great biog game QBs this league has to offer.
    Reading this, I can detect your sarcasm. But you are finally beginning to realize the truth. Nacho is no better than any of those QB's.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    27,482
    vCash:
    17006
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    we lost to a abd QB last Dec too when Chad henne beat us, it happens. We'll survive.

    ---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by LANGER72 View Post
    Reading this, I can detect your sarcasm. But you are finally beginning to realize the truth. Nacho is no better than any of those QB's.
    he's MUCH better than those QBs.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    phins_4_ever's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2008
    Posts:
    3,226
    vCash:
    5240
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    we lost to a abd QB last Dec too when Chad henne beat us, it happens. We'll survive.

    ---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------



    he's MUCH better than those QBs.
    Is he really?

    In completion percentage: Moore and Fitzpatrick are better
    In QBR: Moore and Fitzpatrick are better

    Your buttfumble man crush is scary. Hope you don't get in trouble with good ol' Rex.

    Oh yeah that BAD QB (Henne) you mentioned. Henne and buttfumble are even in completion percentage and Henne trailed buttfumble by a mere 0.9 in the QBR department.

    If Henne is bad, so is buttfumble. But we all knew that already.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    27,482
    vCash:
    17006
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post
    Is he really?

    In completion percentage: Moore and Fitzpatrick are better
    In QBR: Moore and Fitzpatrick are better

    Your buttfumble man crush is scary. Hope you don't get in trouble with good ol' Rex.

    Oh yeah that BAD QB (Henne) you mentioned. Henne and buttfumble are even in completion percentage and Henne trailed buttfumble by a mere 0.9 in the QBR department.

    If Henne is bad, so is buttfumble. But we all knew that already.
    comp % and QBR
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-07-2013, 08:21 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-23-2012, 07:05 PM
  3. Ha ha - Tebow outplaying buttfumble
    By miamirw in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 09:07 PM
  4. Replies: 112
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 05:03 PM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 11:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •