Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: buttfumble or Tebow?

1. -21
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The defense that year was an all time great defense. They have never been as good on d since then. I'd still rather have flaco than dilfer.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    The defense that year was an all time great defense. They have never been as good on d since then. I'd still rather have flaco than dilfer.
    Their D's were consitently great the past decade w/ the excpetion of a year here or there, if it is so easy to carry a bad QB why couldn't they win w/o Dilfer?

Flacco has been awful in January, he has held his team back unlike buttfumble. Put mark on Bal the last 2 years and Bal makes at least one SB.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    Their D's were consitently great the past decade w/ the excpetion of a year here or there, if it is so easy to carry a bad QB why couldn't they win w/o Dilfer?

Flacco has been awful in January, he has held his team back unlike buttfumble. Put mark on Bal the last 2 years and Bal makes at least one SB.
    This is a personal question: do you like the taste of mark's jizz?
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Rather than look like a nitwit just walk away when you have no clue what you are talking about rather than dragging the board down w/ asinine posts like this.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tebow has done it very briefly, if he continues this and they keep winning and make the playoffs I will say no matter what his #s look like tebow had a good year.

Stats do tell part of the story but it's not black and white from a boxscore. We can see 2 QBs in a game, one throws for 300yds and the other 150- does that automatically mean the 300 yd QB was better? No, it's about who made plays and who limited mistakes. Look at the #s in the title game last year, it would appear Mark was much better than Ben but Ben made huge plays to win the game despite having a rating in the 30s.
    You'd be the only one who would think that about Tebow then. Outside of the Evangelical Christians who think Tebow can do no wrong, absolutely no one in the sports world thinks Tebow is having a good year, at least not passing the ball. He is setting records in passing futility, and you think there is a chance to categorize this as a good year? Seriously?

I'm surprised, this is the first time you've admitted that stats do tell part of the story. They tell more of the story than you care to admit, but at least it's a start...

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

I didn't expect to see that this morning...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    You'd be the only one who would think that about Tebow then. Outside of the Evangelical Christians who think Tebow can do no wrong, absolutely no one in the sports world thinks Tebow is having a good year, at least not passing the ball. He is setting records in passing futility, and you think there is a chance to categorize this as a good year? Seriously?

I'm surprised, this is the first time you've admitted that stats do tell part of the story. They tell more of the story than you care to admit, but at least it's a start...

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

I didn't expect to see that this morning...
    if he keeps winning games and making plays to win games we'd all have to give him credit, I don't expect that to happen but if it did he'd earn praise from me. I don't care how ugly it looks as long as you win.

I have always said stats tell part of the story but I hate when people just post black and white #s w/o context.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Stats do lie and wins/losses are just another stat.
    Why so gloomy?
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    if he keeps winning games and making plays to win games we'd all have to give him credit, I don't expect that to happen but if it did he'd earn praise from me. I don't care how ugly it looks as long as you win.

I have always said stats tell part of the story but I hate when people just post black and white #s w/o context.
    you will do anything to prop up sachez or your team. thats why people dont take your post seriously. if the stats make the jest look good you post the stats. if the stats arent in your favor you say that they dont matter.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    you will do anything to prop up sachez or your team. thats why people dont take your post seriously. if the stats make the jest look good you post the stats. if the stats arent in your favor you say that they dont matter.
    The people that know football on this board take my posts seriously, those that don't probably trhink you know what you are talking about.

I don't care about individual stats or rankings, I care about wins and losses.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    But, but Sancheezy has won playoff games...

on the coattails of his defense and a running game. Funny now how when those both falter Dirty looks less than lackluster and even downright lost and horrible.
    Quote Quote